124 East Main Street, Durham, NC 27701 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 3

About Tre Bella Flowers

Welcome to Tre Bella, Inc: we strive to make life beautiful.

We are a tad bit different as we are 3 stores in one, however, some call us a one stop shop. We started this journey of ours about 16 years ago as a florist-- Tre Bella Florist. After many years of enjoying this aspect of our business, we decided to go a little farther and add on our wedding gown salon--Tre Bella Bridal. Our last lap of our business resulted in the cutest little women's boutique located in downtown Durham, which by proxy, holds the best set of bridesmaid gowns and every day womens apparel. We love our stores!

We understand the value of a great party, and more so, a great wedding. With years under our belt, we have more than enough knowledge, understanding, and vendor relationships to help you make this aspect of your life absolutely amazing. If you are in need of amazing florals for your event or wedding, we would be more than happy to serve you.

Follow Tre Bella Flowers on

Tre Bella Flowers 6
Tre Bella Flowers 7
  • Sandra

Sandra · Married on 04/13/2019

A highlight of my wedding!!!

As soon as I met with Rachel from Tre Bella, I knew she had to be our florist. She got my vision immediately and genuinely seemed just as excited about it as I was. I can’t gush enough about how STUNNING everything turned out. Rachel works at our venue, The Cotton Room, frequently as one of their preferred vendors, so she knew every inch of the space and was able to make suggestions of additional decorative elements that really emphasized the room’s natural beauty. She chose flowers that represented our colors perfectly and ran all of them by us beforehand to make sure we were happy. My bouquet and those of my bridesmaids were the perfect sizes and shapes, and I had them in plenty of time to do first look and bridal party photos before the wedding.

The flowers held up all night and well into the following week (my parents were able to enjoy them while we were on our honeymoon!). My (now) husband’s boutonniere was unique and attractive yet “manly,” using a succulent. Rachel completed a gorgeous installation of hanging greenery for our alter, as well as another hanging installation of greenery and flowers above our long head table. The head table itself was to die for- a farm table with a runner of greenery and flowers, tapered candles and votives, and beer growlers we had collected from our favorite local breweries, which Rachel filled with more flowers. The aisle was also gorgeous, with flower petals running down each side and gold lanterns we later reused as part of the centerpieces for the guest tables. Rachel perfectly achieved my vision of rustic elegance and romance and it was so much fun seeing it all come to life! I could literally go on and on!

On the practical side, Rachel was easy to communicate with and kept a running list of the various elements of the wedding and their costs. She was flexible as we got more information on the guest count. She kept everything well within our budget. If we have any future floral needs Tre Bella will absolutely continue to be our go-to!

Sent on 04/24/2019
  • Kylie

Kylie · Married on 04/13/2019

Beautiful Flowers!

Working with Tre Bella was so easy! I don't know a lot about flowers and I was so busy with work while planning my wedding that I let Rachel with Tre Bella decide what would work best with the colors I picked and the location. The flowers and styling that she came up with were absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 05/04/2019
    Tre Bella Flowers 8

Lynn · Married on 10/20/2018

Zero regrets in choosing Tre Bella! Beautiful work, responsive service

A co-worker recommended Tre Bella. She had a totally different style of wedding from me so I wasn’t sure it Tre Bella would be within my price range or style. I live in Durham and was interested in working with a local vendor, if possible, for my wedding in Hillsborough, NC. As soon as I met with Rachael of Tre Bella, I was very excited to work with them. She took the time to really help flesh out what kind of vision I had for my wedding. She was super responsive in our email communications as well, which I was so relieved about. I had previously met with a large Raleigh florist and I felt like they were not listening to me or that my wedding was not going to be a priority because it wasn’t a huge production (110 guests). I am so glad I went with a local and less “commercial” florist that gave me and my wedding attention to detail. My flowers were absolutely gorgeous! Stunning. I even dried my bouquet and placed them in clear ornaments for our first Christmas together. They were so easy to work with and were worth what they created for the ambiance of my wedding. I was really happy with the entire process and am glad I went with my instincts in hiring the Tre Bella team. Thank you, Rachael!

Sent on 12/29/2018

Tre Bella Flowers FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 215.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 80.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 13.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 225.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral

Real Weddings

• Emily Katherine Events
    Emily Katherine Events Wedding Planners

Tre Bella always does a wonderful job enhancing your vision with beautiful florals! I love the variety in their work too, they aren't afraid do do something a little different. My favorite details from them in the last year were an amazing chuppah filled with sunflowers and lanterns filled with lights and flowers in place of traditional bridesmaid bouquets. They definitely do what it takes to bring your vision to life!

• Reverend Kayelily Middleton
    Reverend Kayelily Middleton Wedding Officiants

I have done so many weddings where Tre Bella has provided all the beautiful florals. They are an amazing florist with fresh ideas and excellent execution. Always professional and timely. They have already been to the venue and left by the time I get there so I don't get to see them in action--just the beautiful results! I can highly recommend.

• Reverend Kayelily Middleton