Tre Bella Flowers

Durham, NC View map

$3,500 Typical Price

Tre Bella brings a multi-faceted approach to North Carolina and destination weddings. We are both a floral company and bridal gown boutique. Our three-story historic downtown Durham and our newly renovated loft in downtown Greensboro house both, for double the beauty on your weddding day.

We love that we get to be present in more than just one part of your wedding day or event. Whether your selecting the style of bridesmaid gown or we deliver the perfectly tailored wedding dress of your dreams, or we transform buckets of flowers into a breathtaking custom design for you, we always have just one goal: to give you an unparalleled experience.

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$215

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$80

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$13

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$100

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$225

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$3,500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Eclectic
Glamorous
Modern
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Non-Floral

• Alexia
    Alexia L. Married on 10/23/2021

Exceeded Expectations!!!

I interviewed probably ten florists and went with Tre Bella for primarily two reasons: Rachael was very receptive to what I wanted and their quote was reasonable. Some florists I talked to seemed to be overly excited about what *they* thought would look great and *their* inspiration, but I really appreciated Rachael listening to what *I* wanted and helped provide suggestions if I asked for it.

Rachael EXCEEDED my expectations!!! I asked for a greenery arch but had to make budget cuts so I asked for no flowers and to keep it minimal, but I was blown away by how BEAUTIFUL and full the arch was!!! On top of that I was VERY specific on what I wanted for the bouquets, tables, and boutonnières and Rachael absolutely nailed it. She was so good at her job with working in the background I never even got a chance to thank her in person, so THANK YOU RACHAEL!! I would highly highly recommend Tre Bella!!!
    Meg C. Married on 05/29/2021

Gorgeous flower arrangements!

Tre Bella sourced, created, and delivered all of the flower arrangements for our wedding ceremony and reception, along with the entire wedding parties flowers. They did such a beautiful job and the flowers we received were fresh, vibrant, and absolutely gorgeous! When we originally met with Rachael to discuss our vision, she was so patient and carefully listened to the atmosphere I was hoping to create and the style I was hoping to achieve. I am terrible with flower/plant names but I had a Pinterest board full of pictures of what I loved. Using my board, Rachael patiently made suggestions of different flower/greenery types that she thought I would like until we had a full, cohesive plan for the entire wedding. I also wanted candles and she was able to recommend a mix of different votives that set a magical atmosphere for our reception. The end result of her plan was nothing short of stunning and truly an artistic masterpiece! Tre Bella was also so flexible with the major changes I had to make to our wedding because of the pandemic; they were even able to accommodate a major order addition a few days out from our wedding! My fiancé and I went to several other florists before we decided on Tre Bella. Tre Bella had fair pricing and Rachael was so professional, kind, and knowledgeable, that using them as a vendor was a given. Thank you Tre Bella for doing such an exquisite job for our wedding
  • Angel
    Angel D. Married on 05/28/2021

Gorgeous Floral designs!

Amazing customer service! Beautiful designs and execution! Just an all around wonderful experience! Thank you Rachael!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

99 photos · 09/01/2018
  • Michael & Marley
    24 photos · 04/18/2015

Emily Katherine Events Emily Katherine Events Wedding Planners

Tre Bella always does a wonderful job enhancing your vision with beautiful florals! I love the variety in their work too, they aren't afraid do do something a little different. My favorite details from them in the last year were an amazing chuppah filled with sunflowers and lanterns filled with lights and flowers in place of traditional bridesmaid bouquets. They definitely do what it takes to bring your vision to life!

Raleigh Wedding Minister Raleigh Wedding Minister Wedding Officiants

I have done so many weddings where Tre Bella has provided all the beautiful florals. They are an amazing florist with fresh ideas and excellent execution. Always professional and timely. They have already been to the venue and left by the time I get there so I don't get to see them in action--just the beautiful results! I can highly recommend.

Premiere Catering & Events Premiere Catering & Events Wedding Caterers

We love working with Tre Bella Flowers. Rachael is so sweet and willing to work with our brides to come up with the perfect vision!

124 East Main Street Durham, NC, 27701
9196206187

by appointment www.trebellaweddings.com
Location of (Tre Bella Flowers)

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding