Bel Air, MD 21014 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Traits Photography

Traits Photography "An Artistic Portrayal of Character and Personality" Wedding and Portrait photography serving the Baltimore, Metropolitan area.

www.traitsphotography.com

We aim to approach your special day in an unobtrusive way
that will give you the full impact of the moment.

Your style is very important to us!
Whether it be traditional or photojournalistic,
your tastes are honored and incorporated into your own special package

82618b0b5dfc5904 1257339049574 15
82618b0b5dfc5904 1257339049574 15

3 Reviews for Traits Photography

SAMANTHA · Married on 06/25/2011

LOVE Traits Photography! Nicole and Maryann are amazing photographers and did a great job of paying attention to detail. I told them what kind of photographs I wanted, particularly candid shots, and they did a great of job of capturing them. I was also very thankful for the fact that they were respectful of poses that I did, and did not want to do. I would recommend Traits to everyone!

Sent on 07/07/2011
  • F

Frances · Married on 06/06/2009

Traits Photography was fantastic. Both the bride and I Mother of the Bride and Matron of Honor) do not like having our pictures taken and they made us feel very comfortable and the results make you very glad you had them on your special day. Very accomodating to every need!!!

Sent on 11/09/2009

Sarah · Married on 10/05/2008

I was very impressed with the photography services that I recieved from Traits Photography. They were very professional and flexible with the time frame for their services. The pictures turned out great and I love the wedding album that was provided. I have recieved many compliments on it from family and friends. The only one complaint that I have is that some of the pictures have a sun glare in them. But, that could be due to the fact that we got married right at sunset and outside. The prices were GREAT for the quality and service that you recieve. I would recommend Traits Photography to any bride for her big day.

Sent on 11/04/2009

Traits Photography FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Traits Photography 1
    Complimentary Engagement photo session and one 8x10 Portrait
    Choose any one of our wedding collections and receive a Complimentary Engagement Photo Session and 8x10 portrait, a $150.00 value. Your photo session will include an on location shoot (of your choice) and will last approximately one hour. These pictures usually are photojournalistic style and tend to capture the true personality of each couple. These images can also be used for newspaper announcements, guest signing mats, and personal greeting cards.

• Bel Air, 21014 See on map