Dallas, TX 75287 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About Touch of Jewel Events & Designs

I have always had a passion for planning parties and events. I started out planning birthday parties, baby showers, bridal showers and bachelorette parties for my family members and close friends about 8 years ago. I planned my entire "invitation only" wedding for 400 guests and pulled it off successfully, thanks to a cooperative fiancé (LOL) and great friends whom I've also helped along the way and I actually enjoyed doing all the planning. This was the spark that eventually ignited my vision for Touch of Jewel. I did end up hiring a day-of coordinator to make sure everything ran smoothly.

My ultimate goal for you, my client, is to relieve you of all that bother, so that you can focus all your attention on looking gorgeous and enjoying your day. We offer a complimentary consultation to all our potential clients. Our silver package, also known as the "Wedding Day Coordination" entails us taking over everything a month leading to the day of the wedding. Our gold package gives brides the luxury of partial planning alongside Touch of Jewel while our platinum package is all about handling the planning from the initial concept to the final execution. We also offer unique stationery invitations and decorations.

Whether you are planning a small and intimate gathering in your backyard or an over the top elaborate event in the fanciest and biggest ballroom, you have nothing to worry about because Touch of Jewel Event Planning & Coordinating has got you all covered! We cater to all our clients individually and uniquely giving them our undivided attention. We specialize in weddings, social and corporate events, focusing on the minor to the most important details from the first time we meet to the day of the big event itself. We create extraordinary and unique designs for every individual client, while managing your budget effectively. Hote

Follow Touch of Jewel Events & Designs on

24 Reviews for Touch of Jewel Events & Designs

Touch of Jewel Events & Designs 1
Touch of Jewel Events & Designs 2

Chichi · Married on 07/20/2019

Amazing experience at a wedding planned by TOJ

I attended a wedding that Jewel hosted in July 2019. The level of professionalism and organization I witnessed her and her team serve is one that I have truly never experienced before at any wedding.

Right from wedding the ceremony/exchange of vows to the reception, the couple and guests were all properly catered to. Everything was so orderly and communication around cocktail hour or just addressing questions was so transparent and cordial. Jewel and her team were super focused on ensuring everyone was having a good time. It really was an enjoyable experience.

Customer service was 10/10 and till date, we can’t stop talking about the event. Will definitely recommend to anyone who is looking to book her services for any future event.

Sent on 08/19/2019
  • O

Olamide · Married on 05/05/2018

If you're having second thoughts about booking TOJ for your wedding or any other event DONT!!! because having her and her team plan our wedding was one of the best decisions we made. She took the stress off the planning process and handled every stumbling block like a pro/you effortlessly. Our wedding was in May and I still get compliments about how our wedding was not like every other typical Nigerian wedding because it was well coordinated. Doyin and her team were very professional.

Sent on 06/25/2018

Talisha · Married on 04/14/2018

I can not express the words of how to describe how AMAZING is Jewel and her staff! I recently had a wedding during the month of April and was an out of town Bride planning an wedding 5 States over...needless to say I was extremely overstressed and that is an understatement. Approximately 3 1/2 weeks before my wedding I was in dire need of professional help to execute my special day. I reached out and hired Jewel as my wedding planner...and I can truely say it was the #1 Best decision I made during my entire wedding planning process!! Jewel (I.e. “Super Jewel” as she has been coined in my family lol) stepped in took over everything and executed flawlessly. Please listen....3 1/2 week’s before my wedding and Jewel was my lifesaver! I had the best wedding Officiant, Decorating Company, High Fashion Name brand wedding shoes(discounted price), etc...the list goes on! Jewel was 100% responsive to all of my request and concerns, text, email, phone calls all hours of the day it didn’t matter what time it was Jewel was there responding and providing the answers!!! Jewel ensured that my vision and expectations was overly exceeded and provided me my “Fairytale/Royal Wedding” Day!! Our Wedding Day is still the talk among both my side and my Husband’s side of the family. EVERYONE continues to talk about how amazing Jewel and her team was in executing such an extravagant event and the professionalism, knowledgeable, kindness, accommodating, humble characteristics of her and her team! Please, if you are planning an Wedding or any large event/production please don’t second think about hiring Jewel as your Planner...she is the key to make all your envisioned dreams come true!

Sent on 05/06/2018

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 3,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 5,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 250.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Double Weddings, Elopement, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 5

Real Weddings

• Bridal Hair & Makeup by Edie
    Bridal Hair & Makeup by Edie Wedding Hair & Makeup

If your wanting Impeccable, Stress Free Service provided by a planner who is easy to work with and has YOUR Vision and Expectations in mind with a Professional, Educated and Creative mind Jewel IS your Coordinator!!

• Films by Roy
    Films by Roy Wedding Videographers

We at Films by Roy have loved working with Jewel. I like that she is interested in the nitty gritty of her bride'she day, it's no wonder brides Love her.

• Dallas, 75287 See on map