Austin, Austin, TX 78704 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Total Babe Hair

Note, booking timeline: TBH is currently taking on regular bookings in the DMV area up until the weekend of May 4th and 5th. Books are closed between May 6th and May 31st. Books will be open in Austin, TX and the surrounding area starting in June 2019 through May 2020. We will still be available for booking in the DMV on a limited basis for parties of eight or more people. For 2019, these limited dates currently include: Sat. 6/29, Sun. 6/30, Sun. 7/7, Sun. 10/13. Please reach out with any questions concerning availability!

---

Total Babe Hair is an on-location wedding hair service located in Austin, TX starting in May 2019. Stylist Isabel Duarte is a licensed cosmetologist with more than eight years of experience in the bridal industry who specializes in soft and romantic styles. She’ll hold a consultation with brides upfront to discuss their wedding vision, and enjoys working with all kinds of couples to provide a stress-free wedding hair experience. Isabel prides herself on working with a variety of diverse brides and celebrates every bride's unique beauty through her work.

Total Babe Hair offers on-site wedding day services in Austin, TX and the surrounding area for brides and bridal parties. She also is open for booking on a limited basis in Maryland, Virginia, and Washington, DC for brides and bridal parties of eight people or more.

Hair trials are provided at the client's home or location of choice. Isabel has experience working with all hair types whether it be fine, curly, frizzy, thick, or anything in between. Blowouts and updos are her speciality. Total Babe Hair collaborates with a bride's makeup artist to ensure each bride feels gorgeous on their special day.

Follow Total Babe Hair on

Total Babe Hair 5
Total Babe Hair 6
Total Babe Hair 7

Sarah Kim · Married on 03/30/2019

So pleased with her work!

Isabel was amazing to work with! I was slacking a bit in hiring someone to do hair for my wedding, and asked Isabel sooo last minute if she was available. Luckily and thankfully, she was available, and was so nice and pleasant even though I had given her such a late notice. She did a great job with all of our hair, and everyone's hair lasted the whole day! I had forgotten to let her know at the trial that the girls would be wearing flowering crowns, but she was able to incorporate it into their hair without hesitating. She provided images of different angles of my hair at the trial so I could look at them and decide whether I wanted anything changed or not, which I thought was great. She also worked well with my makeup artist. I'm so glad I booked her, and would highly recommend her for any event!

Sent on 06/01/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley Knapp · Married on 12/08/2018

Very Skilled, professional, and made me feel so calm on my big day!

Deciding who I wanted to style my hair as well as my bridal party, was a very difficult decision but I am so happy with my decision! She is extremely talented, listened to what I wanted, gave recommendations, and was so easy to work with! There is a lot I don’t remember from my wedding day but I vividly remember sitting in the chair, as she was doing my hair, and I was feeling anxious about how close we were to the ceremony. She told me to take a deep breath, count to 3, and let it out - it worked and my anxiety started to go away. I am so thankful for her! You will be so happy when you decide to book her and her team!

Sent on 07/11/2019
    Total Babe Hair 11
    Total Babe Hair 12
    Total Babe Hair 13

Total Babe Hair FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 160.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 110.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 95.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Total Babe Hair 1
    Winter Wedding Discount 2016/2017
    TBH Co. is offering a 10% discount to winter brides booking for dates in December 2016 through February 2017! The discount is applicable to the wedding day-of service cost. **note, the value above is the MINIMUM SAVINGS, based on the pricing for a bridal party of one bride and two bridesmaids.

• Austin Austin, TX, 78704 See on map