Total Babe Hair

Centreville, VA View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Total Babe Hair is an on-location wedding hair service located in the DMV area, including Washington DC, VA, MD, and the surrounding areas. Stylist Isabel Duarte is a licensed cosmetologist with more than eight years of experience in the bridal industry who specializes in soft and romantic styles. She’ll hold a consultation with brides upfront to discuss their wedding vision, and enjoys working with all kinds of couples to provide a stress-free wedding hair experience. Isabel prides herself on working with a variety of diverse brides and celebrates every bride's unique beauty through her work.

Total Babe Hair offers on-site wedding day services in Maryland, Virginia, and Washington, DC for brides and bridal parties of eight people or more.

Hair trials are provided at the client's home or location of choice. Isabel has experience working with all hair types whether it be fine, curly, frizzy, thick, or anything in between. Blowouts and updos are her speciality. Total Babe Hair collaborates with a bride's makeup artist to ensure each bride feels gorgeous on their special day.

• LGBTQ+-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$65

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$160

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$110

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$95

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

• Lindsay
    Lindsay H. Married on 12/10/2021

Isabel did a BEAUTIFUL job!!

Isabel was so much fun to work with for my wedding! She's not only a great person but is also very talented. She listened well to my ideas/desires and executed it beautifully. I LOVED my hair and would highly recommend Total Babe Hair Co!
  • Angel
    Angel Married on 10/09/2021

Perfection!!

Izzy was AMAZING to work with!!! The best decision made for my hair and the bridal party's hair. From our first hair trial together, we totally clicked and Izzy NAILED exactly what I wanted!! On the wedding day Izzy was able to seamlessly blend extensions into my hair. Everyone commented on amazing my hair looked. The whole bridal party raved about their hair! Izzy's assistant was also wonderful. Thank you so much!!!
  • Claudia
    Claudia K. Married on 06/05/2021

So talented and easy to work with!!

Izzy and their assistant, Jackie, did an absolutely incredible job styling hair for me and my bridal party. My hair had gotten quite long during COVID, and I was hoping for an updo that struck a balance between polished glam but still soft and romantic. Izzy absolutely nailed the look I was going for. I felt truly beautiful all day long and my updo held up perfectly despite the summer heat and even after hours of dancing. All of my bridesmaids as well as my mother and mother in law were super pleased with their looks as well.

I did a hair trial with Izzy a couple of months before the wedding; the trial look was already beautiful but Izzy incorporated some minor feedback that I had and the wedding day look ended up being even better.

Izzy was super professional and easy to work with from start to finish. When COVID hit, we postponed our June 2020 wedding to June 2021, and I was so thrilled that Izzy was available for the new date. Izzy was super responsive to email and so accommodating in all things regarding logistics and scheduling. Izzy is also kind, funny and easy to chat with. I thought that their prices were more than fair for the DC/Northern Virginia area and especially considering the skill level. I would 1000% recommend Izzy to any brides out there!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

27 photos · 05/28/2017

Deals

Total Babe Hair 1
Discount
TBH Co. is offering a 10% discount to winter brides booking for dates in December 2016 through February 2017! The discount is applicable to the wedding day-of service cost. **note, the value above is the MINIMUM SAVINGS, based on the pricing for a bridal party of one bride and two bridesmaids.

Centreville Centreville, VA, 20120
Location of (Total Babe Hair)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding