Total Babe Hair Reviews

Total Babe Hair 6
Total Babe Hair 7

Emily · Married on 11/04/2018

Lovely hair stylist!

On my very first phone call with Isabel I knew right away that she was someone I wanted to work with on my wedding day. Isabel of Total Babe Hair is organized, kind, pleasant, and so talented. She took her time working with me at my initial hair trial to make sure the final look was the exact one I envisioned. More so, she has a calming presence that really helped with my wedding day jitters while we were getting ready in the bridal suite. Isabel even created a cohesive style for me, my mom, and my bridesmaids -- we were all so thrilled with our hairstyles and felt so fabulous on the big day! I was so glad to have Isabel as my hair stylist on my wedding day and I'm confident that anyone who books her would be, too!

Samantha Kennedy · Married on 10/13/2018

Best Hair Stylist!

Not only is Isabel incredibly kind and easy to work with, she is amazingly talented! I had two trials before my wedding, and she was incredibly accommodating. On my wedding day, Isabel did myself, my 2 bridesmaids, 2 mothers and my grandmother. Everyone loved how their hair turned out, Isabel took all of their various styles and made them feel beautiful, confident and comfortable for the wedding day. I cannot say enough great things about Isabel, and enthusiastically recommend her!

Jaclyn · Married on 09/15/2018

Just amazing.

I am SO SO glad I booked Isabel for my wedding. She is a true professional and so incredibly talented. She did my hair, as well as 4 bridesmaids and 2 moms back-to-back, and absolutely killed it with every hairstyle. My favorite thing was everyone absolutely loved her. In fact, one of my bridesmaids remarked that she felt like Isabel was just another bridesmaid! She also gave great advice for styles that would hold up best given the environment, hair length and texture, etc. She's been around the block and knows what she's talking about. I couldn't have been happier with choosing Isabel.

Elli · Married on 07/06/2018

Isabel is amazing at what she does and she is so professional, kind and sweet along the way. Isabel was very responsive and supportive throughout the whole process of me trying to figure out what I wanted for my hair, planning the getting ready timeline and the details in between. My wedding party was so impressed how quickly we all got ready and how great all of their hair looked. I highly recommend hiring her to be apart of your wedding day!

Allison · Married on 07/01/2018

Isabel and her assistant Jackie were so amazing for my early brunch wedding. We had to do hair for 7 women and be done by 8:30 am, something that would scare many hair stylists away, but Isabel rose to the challenge and did marvelously. I first knew I was going to like working with Isabel based on her professionalism as we emailed before my trial appointment, and when I first met her, I was immediately put at ease by her personality- and the wonderful addition of her sweet dogs at her fantastic home studio. Isabel was incredibly talented in taking my inspiration photos and building a unique look off of that, and although I added a flowered head piece the morning of, she was able to incorporate in and recreate the look almost exactly for the actual wedding day. Before the wedding, Isabel was really great at communicating about the schedule, and we ran almost exactly on schedule the day of. It is not easy to work starting at 4 am and Isabel and her assistant Jackie did fantastic. I was really nervous the morning of and struggling with the 4 am wakeup, and it was a real comfort to have a professional who was so personable in the room with us as we prepped. All of our hairstyles were unique and looked fantastic. Most importantly, all of our hair stayed throughout the day even in 100-degree heat that would wilt any hairstyle. One of my bridesmaids even had another wedding that she went to in the evening after my wedding finished, and her hair stayed put throughout the second wedding until she left that at 11:30 pm. As she said, "your hair stylist is a magician!" I could not recommend Isabel highly enough. I was nervous about hair since I don't usually get my hair cut regularly and don't think a lot about hair care, but Isabel made the process so easy. I cannot recommend her enough!!!

Monica · Married on 05/19/2018

I had a great time working with Isabel! She was very responsive throughout the process and creative in making mine and all my bridesmaids' hair so beautiful. We all had so much fun getting ready on the day of my wedding. My hair stayed well through the night.
    So, I highly recommend working with her! Also, the trial visit is very helpful for determining what kind of hairstyle you are looking for. You'll also get to meet Isabel's two lovely puppies during the visit, which is a great joy.

Total Babe Hair 11
    Total Babe Hair 12
    Total Babe Hair 13

Lesslie · Married on 04/27/2018

When I first contacted Isabel I was impressed by her responsiveness and professionalism, during the hair trial she made sure I was completely satisfied with the look I had chosen, prior to the day of the wedding she was in touch with me making sure everything was running smoothly and that she and the right address and time and of course she was wonderful on the day of the weeding she even gave me a fruit bar because I didn't eat much before the wedding (as many brides I guess :) ), my hair looked beautiful and it lasted all through the wedding. I can only said great things about her because she truly cares for her clients. You won't regret having Isabel by your side on your big day !! oh and I almost forgot she also did my sister and mom's hair they loved it too!

Total Babe Hair 14
    Total Babe Hair 15
    Total Babe Hair 16
  • User7149088 · Recently married

I was so glad I found Isabel and Total Babe Hair. I was not going to get my hair done professionally, but changed my mind at the very last minute. She was still available and managed to squeeze me in for a hair trial. On the day of the wedding, she was on time and had everything ready to go. I hired her to do my hair and my mother's (and my mother absolutely loved it), but she finished early and offered to curl one of my bridesmaid's hair that was starting to fall. My hair stayed in position all day, which is quite a feat because my hair really does not generally behave. She was so nice and friendly, and made my last-minute panic decision one of my best.

Meredith · Married on 03/03/2018

Isabel is fantastic! She's very professional and detail oriented. After my trial (which was great), I decided I wanted to make a few changes. Isabel was very patient and helped me figure out exactly what I wanted. She nailed my wedding hair, and also did a great job with my mom and sister. It was crazy windy on my wedding day, but our hair managed to stay in place and look amazing all night. I highly recommend Isabel!

Sent on 05/10/2018

Total Babe Hair's reply:

Meredith, thanks so much for your nice review :) I appreciate it! I hope you and Rich are well!

Melissa · Married on 12/31/2017

Isabel Duarte of Total Babe Hair is a magical hair wizard who will make you look and feel like the absolute best version of yourself on your wedding day. Isabel and I first did a vintage-inspired updo at my trial and while it looked GORGEOUS (I got SO many compliments from strangers and friends), I decided I wanted to go with a vintage half-up, old Hollywood glam style instead. I typically would have been nervous to not do a trial of the hair-do, but I knew I was in the best hands with Isabel and they absolutely knocked it out of the park on our wedding day. It was EXACTLY what I wanted and stayed looking perfect all day and night - the style stayed so pretty that I didn't want to take it down when all was said and done at 2:30am! And it photographed beautifully, too. In addition to my 'do, Isabel was able to assist last minute with some light styling of my wife's super short hair. The expert styling totally elevated my gorgeous wife's look and made her feel polished and stunning. Not to mention, Isabel is just the best person and a joy to be around. If you want a gorgeous style from a wonderful person who will make you feel special and look like a dream, I cannot urge you more strongly to book with Total Babe Hair.

Sent on 02/05/2018
    Total Babe Hair 17
    Total Babe Hair 18
    Total Babe Hair 19
    Total Babe Hair 20
    Total Babe Hair 21

Total Babe Hair's reply:

Hi Melissa, thank you for the lovely review, and for including all these fabulous pictures of you and Jill!

Brittany · Married on 11/04/2017

Isabel is just simply amazing. She did My hair and bridesmaids hair and I’ve never got so many compliments on how beautiful our hair was. I cannot thank her enough for making me look beautiful on my special day. She is such a sweet, friendly, professional, hardworking person! I’m so glad I was able to work with her and will definitely recommend her to anybody

Sent on 12/20/2017

Total Babe Hair's reply:

Hi Brittany, thank you for the awesome review :) I hope you're having a wonderful 2018 so far!

Julia · Married on 11/03/2017

After a terrible hair trial with another vendor, Isabel came to my rescue! She listens so carefully to what you’re interested in doing for your wedding day hair, asks great questions and works her magic to come up with unbelievably beautiful styles. I could not have been happier with what she did for my wedding day updo. She is incredibly talented — book her for your wedding today!!!

Sent on 11/20/2017

Total Babe Hair's reply:

Hi Julia, thank you so much for the lovely review :) I hope you're having a great 2018 so far!
  • Laurie

Laurie · Married on 10/28/2017

I can't sing Isabel's praises enough! She was such a joy to work with. From just the initial email contact she provided me with very thorough outline of services including a tentative timeline for our hair services on the day of -- very professional and responsive! Meeting her in person for my hair trial sealed the deal --- not only did she do an amazing job on my hair (taking very fine, straight hair and making it look like I had a ton of hair!!) she's also fun to be around. And on the day of she fit right in with my bridal party, plus her assistant was a lot of fun too. They got us all done in time and everyone looked gorgeous. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 11/16/2017
    Total Babe Hair 22

Total Babe Hair's reply:

Hi Laurie, thank you for the great review :) also, thank you for including the adorable snapshot of you and Ryan! I hope you guys are having a fabulous 2018 so far!
  • Maxwell House Mrs.

Christina · Married on 10/27/2017

Isabel was phenomenal at my wedding and during my trial. She took my idea and upped it so that I was literally the most exquisite bride ever. She took my feedback and direction from the trial in mind on my big day and kept me calm throughout the whole thing. I could not recommend Isabel enough!

Leslie · Married on 10/13/2017

I wouldn't change a thing about my experience with Isabel. Through every step - email correspondence, the trial, contract signing, wedding day - she was so wonderful to work with. She was always so easy to talk to, very professional, knowledgeable, and she pulled off EXACTLY what I wanted even though I couldn't even describe it very well and didn't even have an exact picture of what I wanted. I was very wishy washy with what I thought I wanted and we did a completely different style at the trial, but she answered all my questions and helped me finally make up my mind on our wedding day. I would highly recommend Isabel to any bride and bridal party.

Sent on 01/21/2018

Total Babe Hair's reply:

Hi Leslie, thank you so much for the wonderful review :) I hope you and Anthony are well!

Christine · Married on 10/07/2017

Isabel was fantastic. She was able to translate my complicate hairpiece into my hair ideas on the spot and was a pleasure to chat with on such a special day. I would book her again in a heartbeat and recommend her to anyone reading this! She did beautiful work on my hair and that of my wedding gang too. Really loved the experience and loved her too!

Sent on 11/12/2017

Total Babe Hair's reply:

Hi Christine, thank you for the great review :) I hope you're having a wonderful 2018 so far!
  • O

Olivia · Married on 10/01/2017

Isabel was by far my favorite vendor to work with throughout my entire wedding process. From start to finish Isabel answered all of my (many, many, many) questions promptly, provided creative suggestions in regards to my bridal hair style, and maintained a warm and professional demeanor. It was truly a pleasure to include Isabel on my wedding day!

Sent on 10/24/2017
    Total Babe Hair 23
    Total Babe Hair 24
    Total Babe Hair 25

Total Babe Hair's reply:

Hi Olivia, thank you for the lovely review, and including these great pictures :) I hope you and Jason are having a fabulous 2018 so far!

Lauren · Married on 09/23/2017

Isabel is truly AMAZING at what she does! I could not picture my hair any better! She was able to create a style that fit my vision perfectly and all the bridesmaids loved how their hair turned out! The morning of the wedding went so smoothly and according to the schedule, it was perfect! I danced all night long, and my hair stayed perfect the entire time! Thanks Isabel!!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Total Babe Hair's reply:

Hi Lauren, thank you so much for the lovely review :) I hope you and Ben are well!

Rosh · Married on 09/22/2017

Isabel was fantastic to work with. Super professional, responsive and talented. You will not regret working with her. Thank you for making me feel and look pretty.

Sent on 10/23/2017
    Total Babe Hair 26
    Total Babe Hair 27
    Total Babe Hair 28
    Total Babe Hair 29

Total Babe Hair's reply:

Hi Rosh, thank you for the awesome review :) I hope you're having a great 2018 so far!

Emma · Married on 09/16/2017

Working with Isabel was absolutely amazing! I had my trial before I knew exactly what I wanted. Isabel listened carefully and did what I asked- but it wasn't exactly what I wanted (since I hadn't been sure myself!). Over the months between my trial and the wedding, Isabel and I went back and forth with photos so we could hone in on exactly what I wanted. She was quick to respond and confident that on the day we'd get it right! She didn't suggest a second trial. And she was right! On the day she effortlessly executed exactly what I had imagined for my low, off-center, classic style. She and I also worked through a schedule for all of the other bridesmaids. On the wedding day she kept to time and was even able to effortlessly adapt as things changed with the makeup schedule. She was also a really fun and calming force in the room for the morning of getting ready! :) I would DEFINITELY recommend Isabel to my engaged friends!!

Sent on 11/02/2017
    Total Babe Hair 30
    Total Babe Hair 31

Total Babe Hair's reply:

Hi Emma, thank you for the awesome review :) I hope 2018 has been great so far!

Aviva · Married on 09/03/2017

Isabel was wonderful! A pleasure to talk to and work with, very accommodating, and she did a great job on all of our hair (of varying lengths and textures)!

Sent on 09/25/2017

Total Babe Hair's reply:

Hi Aviva, thank you for the great review :) I hope you're doing well!

Sahara · Married on 08/19/2017

Isabel was absolutely AMAZING to work with! She is extremely skilled at her craft, from scheduling large bridal parties within a short wedding day timeline to creating stunning looks for all hair types. From the first few emails we exchanged to schedule my bridal trial appointment, Isabel provided recommendations on shops near me to check for extensions, reviewed inspirational photos, and outlined a draft schedule and quote for all the bridesmaids and family members (9 total) getting their hair done. She even followed up a few days after the trial to check on how my hair held up throughout the night and whether I had any feedback before the big day. In the days leading up to the wedding, Isabel reached out with a detailed email to ensure all the girls picked out style options and wore the appropriate outfits not to ruin their hair when getting dressed. On the day of the wedding, Isabel arrived early and powered through everyone's hair styles, even making accommodations when girls changed their mind. We were all so pleased with the outcomes and my hair lasted throughout the night without a single issue! Isabel is beyond sweet, organized, and extremely talented - would recommend her to any bride to be!

Sent on 09/18/2017

Total Babe Hair's reply:

Hi Sahara, thank you for the lovely review! I hope 2018 has been great so far! :)

Eva · Married on 07/01/2017

Isabel is amazing. The MOST important thing from any stylist is communication and she's great with that. We did a trial with a hair style that ultimately didn't fit my taste, but she was able to create the vision I had in mind the day of the wedding anyway. I was also late the morning of the wedding, but she was prepared and ready to start on a different bridesmaid. My hair was still flawless by the end of the night !

Sent on 09/02/2017

Total Babe Hair's reply:

Hi Eva, thank you for the great review! I hope you're doing well :)

Ann · Married on 06/02/2017

Isabel was wonderful! She was very careful to listen to exactly what I asked for, and at my bridal trial she nailed my dream look right away, then perfectly replicated it for the wedding. All the bridesmaids loved working with her, their hair was gorgeous and lasted from early in the morning until late at night, and she was also very friendly and flexible. One bridesmaid had felt very strongly she wanted to do her own hair, and when she asked Isabel for help at the last minute, Isabel was able to work with us to fit her in the schedule. Also I should add, then when you and your bridesmaids are getting ready for hours on end, you want someone who is friendly and adds to the fun! Isabel was professional but very sweet and just a pleasure to have around. I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 06/19/2017

Total Babe Hair's reply:

Hi Ann, thank you for the lovely review! I hope you're doing well! Congratulations to you and Drew on the new puppy, he is so adorable and I love seeing him and Teddy on IG :)