Top Event Planner

Westminster, California View map

A wedding planning service in Westminster, California, Top Event Planner is dedicated to making each event memorable. Knowing each couple needs a personalized event that celebrates their uniqueness as a couple, the professional planners focus on telling each couple’s beautiful relationship story. They promise couples a memorable, special day, without all the unneeded extra stress.

Top Event Planner can assist in planning wedding ceremonies, receptions, and rehearsal dinners. They offer full planning and day-of coordination options, listening to their client’s wedding day vision to ensure it’s planned and executed to perfection. Their services include budget analysis, event design, guest list management, creation of timelines and to-do lists, and vendor selection and referrals. Wedding types they are capable of organizing include civil, cultural, destination, non-religious, and religious.

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,800

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Guest List Creation
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

4.7

Mary Married on 08/18/2018
    Maria and her team (Remi, Chelsea, and Janaye) did a wonderful job on our wedding this past weekend. The entire team was very well organized and extremely professional in the way they interacted with all of our guests and vendors.

Maria put in a lot of thoughtful details in everything that she touched, from the way she set up the venue to the timeline she laid out for us. She made sure that we were well taken care by ensuring that my husband and I were hydrated and eating throughout the day. I especially appreciated how she was able avert our cake troubles when it was delivered to the wrong venue many many miles away.

Maria and her team were like a breath of fresh calming air that helped to ease my undercover wedding jitters throughout the day...for that, I will always be thankful to her and her team.

I know they say that the Bride sets the tone for the wedding...but I believe it's the Wedding Coordinator that puts the Bride at ease to set such a relaxed and very chill tone to the specialday.

Carl and I can not thank you enough Maria...loved the way you took such great care of us!!
    Brandon A. Married on 05/19/2018
    We don't have anything but positive things to say about Top Event Planner! We had Maria as our day-of coordinator, but her communication from the beginning was top notch. She was available for texts, phone calls, and emails whenever we had questions, and she would always respond promptly. In addition, whenever we needed vendor recommendations, she was able to help us with stellar recommendations, from our florist to the DJ, and even the string lights and table linens. We can't thank Maria enough for helping our big day go so smoothly. Most of all, we appreciate that her team was professional, kept to the time schedule, and stayed calm no matter what issues came up. It was easily one of the best decisions we could have made to help us through the wedding planing process. We will be sad that the wedding is over, but we are so happy that we gain a friendship in return! Thanks again Top Event Planner! We couldn't have done it without you!
    Celina Married on 01/13/2018
    So thankful for Maria, she worked with me and my husband on a time constraint. We planned our wedding in 3 months, due to my father who was terminally ill. Our wedding was absolutely beautiful and everything we envisioned our special day to be!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

7755 Center Avenue Suite 1100 Westminster, California, 92647
714-698-4145

M-F 9:00AM-5:00PM Saturday and Sunday Closed
Location of (Top Event Planner)

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding