About Too Much Fun! DJ Service

You've just gotta have a fun party!

AT Too Much Fun! DJ Service we do ONE THING--work hard for you to ensure your party is TONS OF FUN!  We treat every client as if you're the most important one we've ever served, and...YOU ARE!

Categories: Wedding DJ

Do-Not-Play List (4)
Liability Insurance (4)
Uplighting (4)
Photobooth (1)

Neil and Beth were amazing to work with and provided a great party atmosphere for our reception! They truly care about all the couples and helped make our wedding day fantastic.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Callie, 1/27/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Neil and Beth do everything they can to make your day special. They think of all the small details going through the ceremony and reception. My favorite part was the addition of the photo booth!

View Vendor Response

45 Photos

2 VIDEOS

Commercial Video I
1:08 minutes
It Does Have to be A M A Z I N G!
1:16 minutes

12 ENDORSEMENTS
Neil and the crew at Too Much Fun are amazing! I have worked with hundreds of DJs over the years and I would, without hesitation, recommend Too Much Fun to my clients.

You will not find a better DJ ANYWHERE!! They have excellent equipment, lighting and music selections but, most importantly, they are professional, organized, down-to-earth, personable, and ENTERTAINING. They have done dozens of weddings at Longmeadow and every one has been amazing!! I always recommend Too Much Fun FIRST to our clients.

We've worked with quite a few DJs, and Too Much Fun! is the one we compare them all to. They are, indeed, fun and have a way of keeping the reception moving without being pushy, which is extremely important. We absolutely recommend them!

Neil and Beth deliver! If you want to bring your event to life, they are the DJ's for you. You won't be disappointed. I have had the chance to work side by side with them on many occasions and the energy they bring to every event is amazing.

Events

916 49th Avenue Ct., Greeley, CO 80634   See On Map
970-302-0747 (phone)
Too Much Fun! DJ Service is a wedding DJ from Northern Colorado. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Greeley, Fort Collins, and Loveland. Too Much Fun! DJ Service is a professional wedding DJ that has been part of the Northern Colorado wedding industry for 8 years. We specialize in Weddings, Officiating, Photobooth, Uplighting, Fun Parties, Birthdays, Graduations, Anniversaries.