Sound Master Entertainment

Sound Master Entertainment

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Sound Master Entertainment

The Premier Denver Wedding Disc Jockey Service

Your wedding day is one of the most important days of your life. Make sure it turns out to be everything you want - and more!

You spend months planning, organizing and coordinating all the details of your wedding so it flows smoothly and entertains all of your guests. If you want to create a memorable and fantastic experience, trust the professional Denver wedding DJs at Sound Master Entertainment! We will work with you every step of the way - from the planning phase until your wedding reception is over. We will help turn your wedding dreams into a reality.

"Alan did an amazing job at our recent wedding. From the minute we met him we were drawn to him. He was so friendly and really listened to what we had to say."  -Sarah

As professionally trained Master of Ceremonies (MC), we will help control the progression of the evening by keeping your guests informed - such as when the bridal party will arrive, when dinner will be served, when to get their cameras ready for the first dance, and more. We keep in constant contact with your photographer, caterer and coordinator to make sure we are all on the same page. Our announcements are clear, concise, and informative. We have extensive planning documents to help you with song suggestions for the throwing of the bouquet, garter removal, cutting of the cake, as well as the timeline for all of these formalities.

"We worked with Tony and he was awesome! His timing was always right on. His professionalism was great. He listened to us for the type of music we wanted. And, the dance floor was packed the entire night!" - Ahroonl

SME wedding packages include the following:

-  Professional master of ceremonies to help your event flow smoothly
-  Personalized event planning and direction
-  Pre-wedding consultations
-  100% money back guarantee
-  Complete customization to your personality and style
-  Personalized music playlist for the ceremony (if applicable) and reception – we play music YOU want to hear
-  Wireless microphone for ceremony and reception
-  Newest state-of-the-art equipment
-  Karaoke and trivia available by request
-  Video projector for slideshows (add-on)
-  Customized live slideshow and videos
-  Deluxe lighting package (add-on)
-  Up lighting and custom gobo (add-on)
-  Set-up and tear-down
-  Travel time (within 50 miles)

Awards & Achievements:

-  2009 – 2013 TheKnot.com “Best of Weddings” Award
-  2011 – 2015 WeddingWire.com “Brides Choice” Award
-  2010 – 2011 Denver Channel 7 A-List Top 5 “Best Entertainment Company” Award

Additionally, we provide extensive online planning documents to assist with song selections, reception timeline, and suggested dance music (we encourage you to make requests – after all, it’s YOUR wedding and we want to make sure that we are playing the music YOU want to hear). We have an online request system that allows you to browse music and make requests before your wedding. Regardless of who you choose to DJ your wedding, we encourage you to meet any DJ you are seriously considering in person before making your decision. You are relying on your DJ to entertain you and your guests on one of the biggest days of your life… make sure you are comfortable with them!

Please contact us if you have any questions, or to schedule a free consultation.

"I am so happy that we went with Alan for our DJ. He was very personable, prompt and prepared with everything. Alan didn't hesitate to go above and beyond..."  -Bianca

Categories: Wedding DJ

Projector (3)
Uplighting (3)
Karaoke (1)
Video Projection (1)

My husband and I loved having Tony as our DJ at our wedding! He is a fantastic MC and very easy to work with. We really liked how we could customize our wedding playlist, create a wedding timeline and request favorite songs. Thank you Sound Master Entertainment for your business.

Profile Picture Katie, 7/14/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day

Alan was an amazing DJ! We used his services for both ceremony and reception sound and he did a wonderful job in both areas. The online portal provided by sound master entertainment allowed us to submit songs to really customize our wedding day. Alan was great in keeping the party going, expertly flowing one song into another. He even helped us end the night on a high note and was so easy to work with. He really made the party and I couldn't recommend him highly enough!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 7/7/18, 8 Reviews
Category: DJ

I recently had the pleasure of working with Alan for my wedding and I cannot thank him enough for everything he did to make the evening go off without a hitch! I truly believe that the DJ can make or break an event. Alan has been in this business a long time and you can tell that he really knows his stuff! Alan came highly recommended and definitely did not disappoint. He took care of the music for both my ceremony and reception with ease, kept the night flowing smoothly, and made sure he played music that would keep guests on the dance floor all night! I still have friends and family telling me how much fun they had and Alan played a big role in making that happen. I highly recommend Sound Master Entertainment for your next event. You will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 6/23/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Flat Screen, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection

Sound Master Entertainment Pricing

220x220 sq 1421727707462 cl1
220x220 sq 1421727713022 cl3
220x220 sq 1421727720443 drew  lauren wedding 1554
220x220 sq 1421727710734 cl2
220x220 sq 1527007650 4f43850392e44765 1527007649 557d277f83e26739 1527007647799 1 6 img 4509 e135439
220x220 sq 1527007656 b6dd5dfcf5ad4e0f 1527007655 e55c3cb3d989e267 1527007655417 2 joleneryan4 27 13
220x220 sq 1421729501155 cl4
220x220 sq 1527007661 ae65a080cb57396a 1527007660 c7326e3c5bb7cc5b 1527007659916 3 lindsaymatt9 14 13

1 VIDEO

2 ENDORSEMENTS
It's always a pleasure when we have the chance to work with this company. We highly recommend!

I recently worked with Sound Master at a very large wedding. I think one of the things brides maybe aren't aware of is that a DJ really is kind of a master of ceremonies, they can really make or break the event, they are in charge of the whole feel of the reception, staying on schedule, everything, and I have done plenty of weddings where the DJ's just really dropped the ball. My first wedding with Sound Master was amazing! He had slideshows of the couple and music videos up the whole time, he was completely communicative with me about the schedule and lighting so I could make the most out of my photography, he was incredibly kind and thoughtful, and he says he even has karaoke-whaaaat?!!! Furthermore, he is conscious of photography, as in he isn't going to set up his speakers directly behind the couple during the ceremony and ruin all the pictures with them. I really hope to be able to work with him again soon.

Littleton, CO 80130   See On Map