About Sound Master Entertainment
The Premier Denver Wedding Disc Jockey Service
Your wedding day is one of the most important days of your life. Make sure it turns out to be everything you want - and more!
You spend months planning, organizing and coordinating all the details of your wedding so it flows smoothly and entertains all of your guests. If you want to create a memorable and fantastic experience, trust the professional Denver wedding DJs at Sound Master Entertainment! We will work with you every step of the way - from the planning phase until your wedding reception is over. We will help turn your wedding dreams into a reality.
"Alan did an amazing job at our recent wedding. From the minute we met him we were drawn to him. He was so friendly and really listened to what we had to say." -Sarah
As professionally trained Master of Ceremonies (MC), we will help control the progression of the evening by keeping your guests informed - such as when the bridal party will arrive, when dinner will be served, when to get their cameras ready for the first dance, and more. We keep in constant contact with your photographer, caterer and coordinator to make sure we are all on the same page. Our announcements are clear, concise, and informative. We have extensive planning documents to help you with song suggestions for the throwing of the bouquet, garter removal, cutting of the cake, as well as the timeline for all of these formalities.
"We worked with Tony and he was awesome! His timing was always right on. His professionalism was great. He listened to us for the type of music we wanted. And, the dance floor was packed the entire night!" - Ahroonl
SME wedding packages include the following:
- Professional master of ceremonies to help your event flow smoothly
- Personalized event planning and direction
- Pre-wedding consultations
- 100% money back guarantee
- Complete customization to your personality and style
- Personalized music playlist for the ceremony (if applicable) and reception – we play music YOU want to hear
- Wireless microphone for ceremony and reception
- Newest state-of-the-art equipment
- Karaoke and trivia available by request
- Video projector for slideshows (add-on)
- Customized live slideshow and videos
- Deluxe lighting package (add-on)
- Up lighting and custom gobo (add-on)
- Set-up and tear-down
- Travel time (within 50 miles)
Awards & Achievements:
- 2009 – 2013 TheKnot.com “Best of Weddings” Award
- 2011 – 2015 WeddingWire.com “Brides Choice” Award
- 2010 – 2011 Denver Channel 7 A-List Top 5 “Best Entertainment Company” Award
Additionally, we provide extensive online planning documents to assist with song selections, reception timeline, and suggested dance music (we encourage you to make requests – after all, it’s YOUR wedding and we want to make sure that we are playing the music YOU want to hear). We have an online request system that allows you to browse music and make requests before your wedding. Regardless of who you choose to DJ your wedding, we encourage you to meet any DJ you are seriously considering in person before making your decision. You are relying on your DJ to entertain you and your guests on one of the biggest days of your life… make sure you are comfortable with them!
Please contact us if you have any questions, or to schedule a free consultation.
"I am so happy that we went with Alan for our DJ. He was very personable, prompt and prepared with everything. Alan didn't hesitate to go above and beyond..." -Bianca
Categories: Wedding DJ