8198 S Clarkson Ct, Littleton, CO 80122 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 10

About Sound Master Entertainment

The Premier Denver Wedding Disc Jockey Service

Your wedding day is one of the most important days of your life. Make sure it turns out to be everything you want - and more!

You spend months planning, organizing and coordinating all the details of your wedding so it flows smoothly and entertains all of your guests. If you want to create a memorable and fantastic experience, trust the professional Denver wedding DJs at Sound Master Entertainment! We will work with you every step of the way - from the planning phase until your wedding reception is over. We will help turn your wedding dreams into a reality.

"Alan did an amazing job at our recent wedding. From the minute we met him we were drawn to him. He was so friendly and really listened to what we had to say." -Sarah

As professionally trained Master of Ceremonies (MC), we will help control the progression of the evening by keeping your guests informed - such as when the bridal party will arrive, when dinner will be served, when to get their cameras ready for the first dance, and more. We keep in constant contact with your photographer, caterer and coordinator to make sure we are all on the same page. Our announcements are clear, concise, and informative. We have extensive planning documents to help you with song suggestions for the throwing of the bouquet, garter removal, cutting of the cake, as well as the timeline for all of these formalities.

"We worked with Tony and he was awesome! His timing was always right on. His professionalism was great. He listened to us for the type of music we wanted. And, the dance floor was packed the entire night!" - Ahroonl

SME wedding packages include the following:

- Professional master of ceremonies to help your event flow smoothly
- Personalized event planning and direction
- Pre-wedding consultations
- 100% money back guarantee
- Complete customization to your personality and style
- Personalized music playlist for the ceremony (if applicable) and reception – we play music YOU want to hear
- Wireless microphone for ceremony and reception
- Newest state-of-the-art equipment
- Karaoke and trivia available by request
- Video projector & HDTVs for slideshows (add-on)
- Customized live slideshow and videos
- Deluxe lighting package (add-on)
- Up lighting and custom gobo (add-on)
- Market (Cafe/Bistro) Lighting (add-on)
- Photo Booth with personalized prints & tons of fun props (add-on)
- Set-up and tear-down
- Travel time (within 50 miles)

Awards & Achievements:

- TheKnot.com “Best of Weddings” Award
- WeddingWire.com “Couples' Choice” Award
- Denver Channel 7 A-List Top 5 “Best Entertainment Company” Award

Additionally, we provide extensive online planning documents to assist with song selections, reception timeline, and suggested dance music (we encourage you to make requests – after all, it’s YOUR wedding and we want to make sure that we are playing the music YOU want to hear). We have an online request system that allows you to browse music and make requests before your wedding. Regardless of who you choose to DJ your wedding, we encourage you to meet any DJ you are seriously considering in person before making your decision. You are relying on your DJ to entertain you and your guests on one of the biggest days of your life… make sure you are comfortable with them!

Please contact us if you have any questions, or to schedule a free consultation.

"I am so happy that we went with Alan for our DJ. He was very personable, prompt and prepared with everything. Alan didn't hesitate to go above and beyond..." -Bianca

Follow Sound Master Entertainment on

Videos 1 Video

58 Reviews for Sound Master Entertainment

Reagan Seylhouwer · Married on 08/15/2020

Tony is the man!

Tony is the best!!!!! The music and microphone set up for the ceremony was great. And for cocktail hour and reception, we only gave him about 20 songs in total to play and he completely understood our style and had an amazing mix of music that kept everyone dancing all night long. We weren't sure what to expect with the dance floor during COVID, but Tony kept it rocking and even sported his light up mask throughout the night. Would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 09/22/2020

Bennett Wright · Married on 02/01/2020

Tony is Awesome!!!

You should hire Tony to DJ your wedding!!! My (now) husband and I met through concerts and sharing the love of music so we were really selective on choosing our DJ for our wedding. Tony was referred to us by our wedding planner and he did not disappoint. We had a phone call with him beforehand to get to know his style and get to know him as a person. He is understanding, fun and definitely someone you can trust. We met for coffee a couple months before our wedding to talk details about our vision, likes and dislikes. He played our favorite songs and kept the party going all night. He even has a photo booth (which produced some hilariously awesome photos for our guest book) and provides up-lighting to set the perfect ambiance we were looking for. We would HIGHLY recommend Tony!

Sent on 02/18/2020
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Renee Smith · Married on 10/06/2019

More than your average DJ! Professional, fun, and keeps you dancing all night!

Tony Cummins of Sound Master Entertainment is AMAZING! I first met him when I was in a wedding years ago and he was the DJ….I couldn’t get off the dance floor! After having that experience I recommended him to a coworker and she hired him for her wedding.

Because of the experience I had at my friend’s wedding and the praises my coworker gave him, I HAD to hire him for our wedding.

I don’t know if other DJ’s do this, but because he works with a lot of vendors he was able to give me personal feedback on how they operated and worked together. His insight was VERY helpful when we were deciding on who to pick.

He really listens to what you are wanting and recommends music selections, lighting, and goes above and beyond on special requests you may have. For example, I wanted a monogram projection shown on the tent and he brought in a projector and made it look great!

The BEST thing is he keeps people on the dance floor!! He is high energy, his personality is amazing, and he is always smiling! Also, the way he works with vendors and keeping you aware of things coming up on your timeline makes you at ease while you are enjoying your guests.

The Sound Master website is great too! There is a portal where you add your song details (First dance, money dance, processional, recessional, cocktail hour etc.) and it sends reminders on what should be completed monthly.

My husband and I did a dance breakdown with a compilation of popular dances from the 80’s to the 2000’s and Tony helped us put the songs together, worked the timing, and did the transitions. He even suggested a better ending to close out the dance then we had.

I could go on and on about Tony, he is professional, punctual, easy to work with, and even though he is very busy he communicates efficiently, and is HELPFUL!

Thank you again Tony! You have become a GREAT friend!

The Smiths

Sent on 12/26/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Sound Master Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 995.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1500
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Microphones
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 300.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Country
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    Karaoke
    One Event Per Day
    Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Flat Screen
    Projector
    Uplighting

• WOW Weddings
    WOW Weddings Wedding Videographers

It's always a pleasure when we have the chance to work with this company. We highly recommend!

• Jenna Noelle Photography Wedding Photographers

I recently worked with Sound Master at a very large wedding. I think one of the things brides maybe aren't aware of is that a DJ really is kind of a master of ceremonies, they can really make or break the event, they are in charge of the whole feel of the reception, staying on schedule, everything, and I have done plenty of weddings where the DJ's just really dropped the ball. My first wedding with Sound Master was amazing! He had slideshows of the couple and music videos up the whole time, he was completely communicative with me about the schedule and lighting so I could make the most out of my photography, he was incredibly kind and thoughtful, and he says he even has karaoke-whaaaat?!!! Furthermore, he is conscious of photography, as in he isn't going to set up his speakers directly behind the couple during the ceremony and ruin all the pictures with them. I really hope to be able to work with him again soon.

• 8198 S Clarkson Ct Littleton, Colorado, 80122 See on map
    7202406655 (Phone number)
    Location of (Sound Master Entertainment)