Sound Master Entertainment Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

• Madeline
    Madeline S. Married on 09/05/2021

DJ kept everyone dancing all night!

Alan was a fantastic DJ for our wedding. He nailed everything from arranging toasts to spotlight dances to getting the people going on the dance floor. He was adaptive and energetic and just what we were looking for. Having a small-ish wedding, we were concerned we wouldn’t have a full dance floor, but people were having a great time boogying it up all night. He had a great sense of the mood of the crowd and played songs that younger and older generations could relate to. We couldn’t have asked for a better DJ.
    Casey P. Married on 07/08/2021

The Best Wedding DJ + Emcee

Tony with Sound Master Entertainment is a consummate pro. The planning process was super fluid and simple, and Tony's personality and generally awesome demeanor added just the right amount of humor and spontaneity to our reception. You won't find better in the Denver area.
  • Amanda
    Amanda G. Married on 10/03/2020

Incredible!

My husband and I got married in October of 2020. We had the privilege of working with Alan of Sound Master Entertainment! My husband and I absolutely love country, with old school rock and roll topped off with some 90s hip hop. I wish that I had recorded the amount of compliments from our guests about how incredible our music was. From the ceremony, to cocktail hour, first dances and reception; Alan did a phenomenal job playing the best music for our big day. Not only did Alan play great music but he also created a custom mix of songs for me to dance with my step dad too. It was the absolute best! Heck, my husband even got out on the dance floor and that's hard to get that ol' cowboy out dancing! Thank you, SME and Alan. We appreciate you!
    Reagan S. Married on 08/15/2020

Tony is the man!

Tony is the best!!!!! The music and microphone set up for the ceremony was great. And for cocktail hour and reception, we only gave him about 20 songs in total to play and he completely understood our style and had an amazing mix of music that kept everyone dancing all night long. We weren't sure what to expect with the dance floor during COVID, but Tony kept it rocking and even sported his light up mask throughout the night. Would recommend him to anyone!
    Bret P. Married on 05/09/2020

Amazing dj and professionalism!

Tony was an AMAZING DJ! He kept the crowd going all night and performed the emcee portions with flawless professionalism. Tony was FUN to work with and made everyone feel great! YOU CANNOT GO WRONG HERE! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
    Bennett W. Married on 02/01/2020

Tony is Awesome!!!

You should hire Tony to DJ your wedding!!! My (now) husband and I met through concerts and sharing the love of music so we were really selective on choosing our DJ for our wedding. Tony was referred to us by our wedding planner and he did not disappoint. We had a phone call with him beforehand to get to know his style and get to know him as a person. He is understanding, fun and definitely someone you can trust. We met for coffee a couple months before our wedding to talk details about our vision, likes and dislikes. He played our favorite songs and kept the party going all night. He even has a photo booth (which produced some hilariously awesome photos for our guest book) and provides up-lighting to set the perfect ambiance we were looking for. We would HIGHLY recommend Tony!
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer R. Married on 10/06/2019

More than your average DJ! Professional, fun, and keeps you dancing all night!

Tony Cummins of Sound Master Entertainment is AMAZING! I first met him when I was in a wedding years ago and he was the DJ….I couldn’t get off the dance floor! After having that experience I recommended him to a coworker and she hired him for her wedding.

Because of the experience I had at my friend’s wedding and the praises my coworker gave him, I HAD to hire him for our wedding.

I don’t know if other DJ’s do this, but because he works with a lot of vendors he was able to give me personal feedback on how they operated and worked together. His insight was VERY helpful when we were deciding on who to pick.

He really listens to what you are wanting and recommends music selections, lighting, and goes above and beyond on special requests you may have. For example, I wanted a monogram projection shown on the tent and he brought in a projector and made it look great!

The BEST thing is he keeps people on the dance floor!! He is high energy, his personality is amazing, and he is always smiling! Also, the way he works with vendors and keeping you aware of things coming up on your timeline makes you at ease while you are enjoying your guests.

The Sound Master website is great too! There is a portal where you add your song details (First dance, money dance, processional, recessional, cocktail hour etc.) and it sends reminders on what should be completed monthly.

My husband and I did a dance breakdown with a compilation of popular dances from the 80’s to the 2000’s and Tony helped us put the songs together, worked the timing, and did the transitions. He even suggested a better ending to close out the dance then we had.

I could go on and on about Tony, he is professional, punctual, easy to work with, and even though he is very busy he communicates efficiently, and is HELPFUL!

Thank you again Tony! You have become a GREAT friend!

The Smiths

• Cookie
    Cookie K. Married on 09/19/2019

Best dj ever!

Tony is DA MAN!!! Tony was AMAZING to work with from start to finish! He had people dancing ALL night, he kept the flow of the reception going smooth and he helped me execute the ultimate surprise for my husband which we planned only days before the event! He played all the songs we picked for our processional/ recessional/ grand entrance, etc. exactly how we talked about and was timely when he started and stopped the songs. The crowd loved the DJ! Not only is he an amazing DJ, he also did the uplighting around the tent for the reception and he made the photos looks so amazing! I’ll attach some photos with the review of our reception site. Thank you again for making our wedding so FUN!!
    Jacqui E. Married on 08/24/2019

Highly Recommend!

Tony did an absolutely amazing job as our wedding DJ! He is so well organized and professional, and made our wedding so much fun! Everything went off perfectly and he did such a great job with the music to keep the party going all night! I would highly recommend Tony and Sound Master Entertainment to anyone in need of an amazing DJ!
  • Cassy
    Cassy Married on 08/07/2019

Best DJ around, hands down!

Tony blew my expectations of DJs out of the water. We met with him beforehand and he matched our personalities very well. Even with only meeting us once he was able to play the best music for our wedding day! He's the type of DJ that causes people to break the dance floor from dancing too much, our dance floor was crowed the entire night! Tony was a blast and I HIGHLY recommend him to anyone around!
    Adriana D. Married on 07/12/2019

The best wedding dj

These guys were amazing! From our first conversations and inquiry, Tony was very patient and worked with us to find the best package for our wedding. Fast forward a few months later and the night was a hit. Tony did a great job navigating through our playlist and even playing a few of his own recommendations to keep the party going all evening. In fact, at the end of the night we asked if he could stay and keep playing as the venue was cleaning up. Our ceremony and venue were in two different locations (one being on top of a mountain and winter ski run in Crested Butte) and Tony flawlessly navigated the set up, transportation and the many moving parts of our day. Book this company now and you will not regret it. They will truly enhance your special day and provide a fun party for you and your guests!
  • Kendra
    Kendra Married on 06/22/2019

Great DJ Package!

Tony provided a professional consultation to discuss our ideal wedding day and music that we wanted and didn't want played. Easy to use website that allows you to customize the music for your event with suggestions of the Top 50 for each classic song moment. Sound Master Entertainment also provided beautiful market lights for our ceremony and uplighting in the reception area. Very fun and easy to work with!
    Angela W. Married on 05/06/2019

Highly recommend! Look no further!

Tony with Soundmaster Entertainment was AWESOME! He was very professional and kept the timeline moving. He got the party started - and played a perfect mix of music. His online portal made planning so easy! Everything about the experience couldn't have gone better! Look no further for a DJ - he is it!
    Katlyn P. Married on 11/16/2018

So much fun!

My biggest fear was no one dancing at my wedding. As soon as tony started playing people were getting up and dance and everyone danced all night! Not only is his energy and song selection amazing he’s also a really fun person to work with!
    Catherine O. Married on 10/20/2018

Bride in october

Tony was great! He worked so hard and set up everything from start to finish. He was great and flexible with the song list and kept the party going!
  • Katelynn
    Katelynn W. Married on 10/13/2018

Someone that can make the whole wedding less stressful

Tony is one of those people that you can completely trust. I had no idea what music to choose for our wedding and I left nearly everything in his hands. He did not disappoint. Tony was amazing from the planning process through the end of the wedding. He responded quickly to any and every question and he answered questions that I didn’t even think of asking. I come from a family that doesn’t dance but Tony got everyone up and dancing – All Night!!! He was great at keeping the reception on schedule with toasts, cake cutting, first dances, everything. He has such a great personality and I felt like he had known us for years! I promise that you will not be disappointed with Tony!
  • Yvonne
    Yvonne Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing experience

We hired Alan for our wedding ceremony and reception. He did an outstanding job, super happy that we hired him as our DJ. He is fantastic and highly recommend him. You will not be disappointed. Thanks for making our wedding a success.

Trevor and Yvonne
  • Katie
    Katie Married on 07/14/2018
    My husband and I loved having Tony as our DJ at our wedding! He is a fantastic MC and very easy to work with. We really liked how we could customize our wedding playlist, create a wedding timeline and request favorite songs. Thank you Sound Master Entertainment for your business.
    Lindsay Married on 07/07/2018
    Alan was an amazing DJ! We used his services for both ceremony and reception sound and he did a wonderful job in both areas. The online portal provided by sound master entertainment allowed us to submit songs to really customize our wedding day. Alan was great in keeping the party going, expertly flowing one song into another. He even helped us end the night on a high note and was so easy to work with. He really made the party and I couldn't recommend him highly enough!
    Lindsay Married on 06/23/2018
    I recently had the pleasure of working with Alan for my wedding and I cannot thank him enough for everything he did to make the evening go off without a hitch! I truly believe that the DJ can make or break an event. Alan has been in this business a long time and you can tell that he really knows his stuff! Alan came highly recommended and definitely did not disappoint. He took care of the music for both my ceremony and reception with ease, kept the night flowing smoothly, and made sure he played music that would keep guests on the dance floor all night! I still have friends and family telling me how much fun they had and Alan played a big role in making that happen. I highly recommend Sound Master Entertainment for your next event. You will not be disappointed!
    Lisa V. Married on 06/09/2018

Great job on our backyard wedding!

We hired Alan of SME for our wedding this past June. It was a 2nd wedding for both of us, so we skipped a lot of the traditional wedding activities and events, however, I was extremely picky about the music. In my mind, music is everything to any event. SME's website made it very easy for me to control the playlist and Alan was very accommodating for us. It was so nice to have a professional like Alan to rely on - everything went great and we all enjoyed every song he played! I highly recommend him!
  • Stacy
    Stacy Married on 05/26/2018

Great day with great music

Tony was wonderful to work with. He was so responsive and day of he was so energetic but to the level we requested. He also came HIGHLY recommended from a good friend who works weddings every weekend and she sees it all. Couldn’t recommended him highly enough.
    Chris Married on 12/16/2017
    Alan was great! He did an excellent job with not only the music selection, but keeping things moving. He kept everything going on time and was a big part of us having a seamless wedding day to remember.
    Kari Married on 10/21/2017
    Tony is the best! Yes, the music was amazing and the lighting was perfect, and our guests LOVED the photobooth (do it - seriously, people LOVE it), but he was great at wrangling us and making sure that the pacing for the night was right. We've gotten so many compliments on the flow of the evening, and that was in no small part due to Tony's professionalism.

All along, we told our vendors that we wanted them to have some fun, and I know that Tony did. He clicked with our guests, and everyone just loved having him cruise-direct this party. We're so grateful to how awesome Sound Master was, and will always remember what a happy, fun, delightful part of the night Tony was!
    Brandon Married on 09/16/2017
    I used Sound Master Entertainment (Tony Cummins) for my wedding reception, and cannot say anything better about the services received. The planning process was extremely simple, and the level of services was unmatched. Our guests were extremely happy with the event, and we did not receive even the slightest criticism about the DJ services. I strongly, unequivocally recommend Sound Master Entertainment to anyone who needs a DJ!