Sound Master Entertainment Reviews

Sound Master Entertainment 3
Sound Master Entertainment 4

Katlyn Phillips · Married on 11/16/2018

So much fun!

My biggest fear was no one dancing at my wedding. As soon as tony started playing people were getting up and dance and everyone danced all night! Not only is his energy and song selection amazing he’s also a really fun person to work with!

Sound Master Entertainment 5
    Sound Master Entertainment 6
    Sound Master Entertainment 7
    Sound Master Entertainment 8

Catherine Opitz · Married on 10/20/2018

Bride in october

Tony was great! He worked so hard and set up everything from start to finish. He was great and flexible with the song list and kept the party going!

• Katelynn

Katelynn Weber · Married on 10/13/2018

Someone that can make the whole wedding less stressful

Tony is one of those people that you can completely trust. I had no idea what music to choose for our wedding and I left nearly everything in his hands. He did not disappoint. Tony was amazing from the planning process through the end of the wedding. He responded quickly to any and every question and he answered questions that I didn’t even think of asking. I come from a family that doesn’t dance but Tony got everyone up and dancing – All Night!!! He was great at keeping the reception on schedule with toasts, cake cutting, first dances, everything. He has such a great personality and I felt like he had known us for years! I promise that you will not be disappointed with Tony!

• Yvonne

Yvonne · Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing experience

We hired Alan for our wedding ceremony and reception. He did an outstanding job, super happy that we hired him as our DJ. He is fantastic and highly recommend him. You will not be disappointed. Thanks for making our wedding a success.

Trevor and Yvonne

• Katie

Katie · Married on 07/14/2018

My husband and I loved having Tony as our DJ at our wedding! He is a fantastic MC and very easy to work with. We really liked how we could customize our wedding playlist, create a wedding timeline and request favorite songs. Thank you Sound Master Entertainment for your business.

Lindsay · Married on 07/07/2018

Alan was an amazing DJ! We used his services for both ceremony and reception sound and he did a wonderful job in both areas. The online portal provided by sound master entertainment allowed us to submit songs to really customize our wedding day. Alan was great in keeping the party going, expertly flowing one song into another. He even helped us end the night on a high note and was so easy to work with. He really made the party and I couldn't recommend him highly enough!

Lindsay · Married on 06/23/2018

I recently had the pleasure of working with Alan for my wedding and I cannot thank him enough for everything he did to make the evening go off without a hitch! I truly believe that the DJ can make or break an event. Alan has been in this business a long time and you can tell that he really knows his stuff! Alan came highly recommended and definitely did not disappoint. He took care of the music for both my ceremony and reception with ease, kept the night flowing smoothly, and made sure he played music that would keep guests on the dance floor all night! I still have friends and family telling me how much fun they had and Alan played a big role in making that happen. I highly recommend Sound Master Entertainment for your next event. You will not be disappointed!

Lisa Villegas · Married on 06/09/2018

Great job on our backyard wedding!

We hired Alan of SME for our wedding this past June. It was a 2nd wedding for both of us, so we skipped a lot of the traditional wedding activities and events, however, I was extremely picky about the music. In my mind, music is everything to any event. SME's website made it very easy for me to control the playlist and Alan was very accommodating for us. It was so nice to have a professional like Alan to rely on - everything went great and we all enjoyed every song he played! I highly recommend him!

Chris · Married on 12/16/2017

Alan was great! He did an excellent job with not only the music selection, but keeping things moving. He kept everything going on time and was a big part of us having a seamless wedding day to remember.

Kari · Married on 10/21/2017

Tony is the best! Yes, the music was amazing and the lighting was perfect, and our guests LOVED the photobooth (do it - seriously, people LOVE it), but he was great at wrangling us and making sure that the pacing for the night was right. We've gotten so many compliments on the flow of the evening, and that was in no small part due to Tony's professionalism.

All along, we told our vendors that we wanted them to have some fun, and I know that Tony did. He clicked with our guests, and everyone just loved having him cruise-direct this party. We're so grateful to how awesome Sound Master was, and will always remember what a happy, fun, delightful part of the night Tony was!

Brandon · Married on 09/16/2017

I used Sound Master Entertainment (Tony Cummins) for my wedding reception, and cannot say anything better about the services received. The planning process was extremely simple, and the level of services was unmatched. Our guests were extremely happy with the event, and we did not receive even the slightest criticism about the DJ services. I strongly, unequivocally recommend Sound Master Entertainment to anyone who needs a DJ!

Jennifer · Married on 07/02/2017

Now that the craziness had died down, Tony did an amazing job making our wedding memorable and fun! Not only did we have an awesome time, our guests continue to compliment what a great job he did by keeping the event going and setting the mood right. Guests have told us our wedding was the most fun they had out of all the weddings they've attended! He made the process preparing for the event seamless and I appreciate the additional recommendations he provided. Also, he went above and beyond by going out of his way to add additional flare to our marquee sign. We had joked about how cool it would be to add the flare, and he did it! It was perfect! Everything was so wonderful!! I'm so sad it's over...

Thank you for giving us the perfect wedding!

Jennifer and John Lee

Drew · Married on 02/19/2017

Oh my God!! Tony is the best!! So we had a karaoke wedding and Tony could not have been better!! We had an awful wedding "day of" coordinator and Tony, with out being told picked up the slack. He was awesome, all our songs got played, his lights decorated our venue so eloquently, everybody loved him, karaoke killed it!! To any couples out there contemplating a karaoke wedding DO IT!! It was such a huge hit!! Also, any couple who wants to work with the most professional people in the wedding biz start to finish, hire Tony!!! He also can supply a full wedding team which we wished we would have used instead of just his videographer who he found for us on the cheap and was awesome!! Bottom line, is I doubt any one can make your special day any more special than Tony. We want to get married again just so he can Karaoke Jockey for us one more time!!

Brittany · Married on 12/01/2016

Alan us amazing! He helped make our day run smoothly he is definitely a pro at what he does. He kept us on time with our day so that we didnt gave to worry about a thing after the party started hes great!

Lindsay · Married on 11/02/2016

Alan was the DJ for our wedding and he kept the party going all night long!! We have an eclectic range of tastes in our families and all of the music fit together perfectly! (Reggae, classic rock, hip-hop) We also booked their photo-booth and our guests had such a great time taking photos and playing with the props all night! Al was so easy to work with, professional and had all of the right gear to make our dream mountain wedding just the way we imagined it! He dressed our tent up with Up-lighting that was SO beautiful and matched our colors perfectly! I highly recommend Sound Master Entertainment for any occasion, they are the BEST!!- Mr & Mrs. Emmerich

Kami · Married on 10/23/2016

From the first time we met Tony, until the end of our wedding day, he was the consummate professional. He responded to our questions quickly, and was very flexible dealing with a guest list ranging all the way from young children to a few senior citizens. The dance floor was rarely empty and everyone had a great time. Thanks again Tony!

Ricki · Married on 09/25/2016

Alan Ley will o out of his way to make sure your special day is perfect. We were looking for a DJ who could focus mainly on swing music, hopping from vendor to vendor, all who didn't really know much about the genre, until we met Alan, who both knew most musical genres very well and was more than happy to research a little further to make sure the setlist worked (which it did wonderfully). He also coordinates with your caterer and photographer to make sure everything can transition as smoothly as possible. We couldn't ask for a better DJ.

Claire · Married on 09/10/2016

Tony was an awesome DJ and so great to work with! He was extremely helpful as we planned out the timeline for the wedding and kept everything on track day-of. Tony had people on the dance floor until the very last song and played something for everyone. Would highly recommend him!

• Lauren

Lauren · Married on 08/06/2016

Tony is literally THE BEST DJ you could have at your wedding! He keeps the party alive but is sensitive and receptive to the tone you would like for your wedding. He works great with family and friends and is incredibly organized and thorough and easy to communicate with.

Dominique · Married on 04/09/2016

Tony was easy (and fun) to work with, accommodated our needs, was extremely professional, and truly brought the party to our Vail wedding. It was such a relief to know we could trust this important aspect of our wedding in his hands. We wouldn't hesitate to recommend or use his services again! Thank you, Sound Master Entertainment!

Crystal Rose · Married on 10/10/2015

Tony at soundmaster was a pleasure to work with! Emails leading up to the event were helpful. Anything I asked for he handled with no problem. Music was smooth, no mistakes or awkward silent moments, and he kept the energy up during the entire reception. A true professional who noticeably loves what he does. Tony was entertaining, funny, and the perfect amount of fun and professional. My guests danced the night away and without Tony it would not have been the same. I would highly recommend Sound Master Entertainment!!!

Killed it!!!!!!
    Tony was the ultimate MC and Entertainer. He rocked the party, that rocks the party!!!
    He made sure the dance floor stayed hopping all night.
    I also strongly recommend music videos as an added feature to the night!
    Thanks Tony!
    You made our night a real dance party!

Kevin · Married on 04/19/2015

Highly recommended! Sound Master Entertainment delivered a fun and engaging atmosphere that truly created a memorable wedding experience. Al Ley of SME worked with my wife and I to create a unique program that included helping us select the best music that both suited our tastes and catered to the guests. And sure enough, the music, along with Al's encouragement from the microphone, got everyone dancing! The reception also featured real-time visuals from Al that accompanied the music and the various events of the evening, including pictures that Al took at the ceremony earlier that day. The guests absolutely loved this! I'm very pleased that my wife and I selected SME, and would encourage all to contact SME to learn how they can make your event memorable.

Amanda · Married on 04/19/2015

Alan with Sound Master Entertainment is amazing! He is super easy going and easy to work with. We had such a fun time at our wedding thanks to Alan! He kept the crowd happy and enthusiastic all evening and there we're so many people dancing (it was a Sunday night)! Alan's personality and DJ experience is really what made our wedding. We still have friends and family tell us how much fun they had that night. I would recommend SME to anyone!

Ron was such a good DJ!!! We were pretty vague with our song choices and genres that we wanted but he did a great job at mixing it up between each genre for the different age groups that attended! Everyone loved him and I got lots of compliments on his song selection!