New Orleans, LA Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 93
  • Deals 2

About Jenna Noelle Photography

Being a wedding photographer does not mean that I am going to turn your special day into a photoshoot! It is YOUR day, and with the exception of a few brief times when I need to pose you, I am there to hang in the background and capture what is already happening: you and those you care about celebrating your love for each other. At your wedding, I will capture sincere fleeting moments that really get to the heart of why you love each other by being non-invasive and easy to work with. I will put you at ease by never having a camera shoved in your face, making you feel self-conscious or stiff. This is how I capture completely sincere moments that tell a story uniquely your own, and it shows! Please see additional reviews on my website, yelp, or google page. Contact me to find out about my engagement and hourly discounts at 303-819-1408, or by email. Visit my website for pricing, album information, engagement sessions, details about me and my business, answers to FAQ's, more images, and to reserve! Thanks!

Follow Jenna Noelle Photography on

Jenna Noelle Photography 6
  • Amber

Amber Mehmedovic · Getting married on 03/03/2020

Amazing photos!

I couldn't have asked for more! Jenna's attention to detail and amazing vision made for my favorite photos! The day of she was on point and super helpful. We received so many compliments on the quality of our photos and she was sure to include everyone we wanted, going the extra mile to ensure she got them! I can't wait for the next major event in our life so we can use her again! Do it! I promise you won't regret it!

Sent on 10/09/2019
    Jenna Noelle Photography 7
    Jenna Noelle Photography 8
    Jenna Noelle Photography 9

Savanna · Married on 06/22/2019

A Snowmass Mountain Wedding

Jenna is by far the best vendor we hired for our big day, but my fiancé and I were initially pretty stressed about picking a photographer. First of all, the photographs are one of the few things that will actually last through the years. Second, we were traveling from out of state and knew we were relying heavily on recommendations for where and when to take our photos, and third- we are just not the ‘photo’ type. I mean that in the sense that we always seem to be too caught up in the moment to think about getting photos, so we have very few of them. While I’m sure it’s not the worst problem to have, it typically makes us feel pretty out of our element when in front of a lens. But this was one of the (many) reasons why Jenna was such an unbelievable asset to us. Aside from having an amazing eye and such a great style that truly shines through her work, she works in a very photo-journalistic way, as well. Of course, she will get the posed family shots that you want and need to have, but where she really shines is at capturing genuine moments that you don’t even recall her being there for! (Seriously, she might be a ninja, but that’s a totally different thing altogether) Our photos brought us to tears because they contain all of those tiny tendencies which most outsiders wouldn’t even seem to notice, but you and your spouse will immediately recognize. I’m talking about the way my husband’s eyes get squinty when he smiles big enough and how I tend to tilt my head back as if I’m looking up at the ceiling when I belly-laugh. Jenna makes sure to grab onto those little things that make each of you, you and translate them into something timeless. On top of that, she was so easy to work with! You’ll inevitably spend a lot of time with your photographer, because they’re by your side capturing each moment as it happens. When faced with day-of decisions in response to the rain and snow (despite how much we planned and scrutinized the forecast), Jenna was so calm and collected. Her experience truly shined in times that most people would have been stressed. In fact, I know that her experience and suggestions were crucial for keeping us on track for our day. She’s a big part of the reason why we had everything seem to miraculously ‘fall into place’ in the way that it did, despite facing a snowstorm AND a rainstorm within the same three hour time frame. Seriously, thank you SO much, Jenna! We cannot stress how thankful we are to have had you play such a significant role in the biggest day of our lives and we can’t wait to share more big moments with you in the future.

Sent on 10/09/2019

Karen · Married on 06/08/2019

Awesome photographer, great candid shots!

So glad we hired Jenna to photograph our big day. She was awesome and captured exactly what we were looking for - beautiful, natural portraits of us, but also great candid shots of our party and guests. We were really looking for someone who shoots with a photojournalistic style, and were so thrilled with Jenna's work. It's so fun to relive our day through her shots... especially since she is so good at capturing moments between guests and ourselves that feel just so genuine. She captured so many real smiles, emotions, and fun. Hire her! She's the best!

Sent on 10/07/2019

Jenna Noelle Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, One Event / Day
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,450.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Toning, Albums, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Jenna Noelle Photography 1
    15% off Engagement Session when you book a wedding!!!
    Take 15% off an engagement session when you book a wedding with me through Wedding Wire!
  • Jenna Noelle Photography 2
    10% off when you pay in full up front!
    Collect 10% off of your pre-album package cost when you pay in full up front!!!

• Sound Master Entertainment
    Sound Master Entertainment Wedding DJs

I worked with Jenna at a wedding in November at the Hyatt Regency DTC. From the beginning, Jenna and her assistants were very friendly and communicative. They worked together to take make sure they were able to take all kinds of amazing shots. Her friendly demeanor made the bride and groom at ease and allowed them to enjoy their wedding. It was easy to see why Jenna is going to be successful in this business for a long time.

• Twigs and Posies
    Twigs and Posies Wedding Florists

We love that Jenna Noelle focuses on capturing the sincere moments of a wedding. That's what truly makes a great picture-sincere emotion. We also love that the details matter to her. We are a huge part of the details and greatly appreciate when the details are important to the photographer. Jenna is very creative and would be a great choice for a photographer.

• Sarah Viera Event Planning & Design
    Sarah Viera Event Planning & Design Wedding Planners

Jenna Noelle Photography is such pure joy to work with and I highly recommend her to any bride or client seeking a professional photographer. On the day of the event Jenna was calm and collected and made the bride and guests feel at ease when taking their pictures. Jenna also captured the small details that the bride put so much time and effort into that I know the bride will truly enjoy those pictures as much as the formal pictures. Jenna was such a pleasure to work with and really stuck to her time frame for pictures allowing the entire night to stay on track. She was very professional and has great attention to detail. If needing a wedding photographer, I highly recommend Jenna Noelle Photography.

• New Orleans See on map