Jenna Noelle Photography Reviews

93 | Denver, CO

93 Reviews for Jenna Noelle Photography

93 Jenna Noelle Photography Reviews

Janelle · Getting married on 01/05/2019

It was such a joy working with Jenna! I got SO many compliments on my pictures. I am continually amazed with how well she captured the love between my fiance and I. We are extremely grateful we were able to hire her!!

Chelsey · Married on 09/14/2018

I LOVED working with Jenna! I cannot say enough good things about Jenna! She is amazing - from her flexibility, to her personality, she is professional and takes amazing photos! She's fun to work with, and made us laugh (which made for great photos), even though she was working on a broken foot in the freezing cold on top of a mountain!

She is creative and willing to go the extra mile, in every way. She thought about everything, from that flyaway hair that can ruin a photo, to straightening my shirt when it got bunched up and I didn't notice.

And maybe most importantly, the photos were stunning! We were so happy with them. They not only showed us both in our best light, but they were also creative and beautifully shot/edited. The best!

Jenna Noelle Photography 1
    Jenna Noelle Photography 2

Meridith · Married on 05/12/2018

Choosing a wedding photographer was one of the more stressful decisions we made. My husband and I are both in the arts, so it was important for us to find a photographer that not only matched our vision but made us comfortable — a tall order to fill. When we found Jenna's portfolio, we were impressed by her ability to capture candid and emotional moments. Her professionalism and responsiveness further eased our anxiety, and by the time we met Jenna in person we knew she was "our person." She asked engaging questions and really listened to us — we felt understood and valued.

Leading up to the wedding, we were in more regular communication sorting out the last details. Jenna put me at ease each time we spoke, and on the day of the wedding, she showed up prepared, present and on-point. She balanced being invisible and also reaching out if there was anything else we wanted to be captured.

When we finally received our photos we were overjoyed. She was able to capture our authentic selves in beautiful compositions. We’ve been given the gift of being able to relive our favorite moments through her photographs. We can't thank her enough.

Jenna Noelle Photography 3

Julia · Married on 04/26/2018

Jenna is the best! We flew her to Iceland with us for our elopement. The pictures came back and I was absolutely blown away! Everyone who has seen them so far has said they are some of the best wedding photos they've ever seen. She was able to capture the amazing scenery while also getting the most special moments between my husband and me. I'm in love these photos! Jenna is a true professional and has an insane gift. Highly recommend!

Daniel · Married on 04/08/2018

Jenna is the perfect choice for a wedding photographer. She captured everything and the photos she produced in the end were incredible. She was organized, friendly, and professional beyond measure and we could not have made a better choice.

Katie · Married on 03/13/2018

I knew from the very first photo I saw of Jenna's that she was THE photographer. She had one of the more competitive price ranges and, by FAR, the most beautiful photos on the list. Communication with her was SO, SO easy and fast despite her being out of the country for another wedding when I first messaged her. My big day was non-traditional and kind of all over the place but Jenna was just so nice and easy going that she actually turned the stress around and had both my husband and I laughing and really enjoying ourselves. I was nervous for the final outcome because I typically hate seeing myself in photos but they turned out absolutely PERFECT! I could not have asked for a better photographer, better photos, or a better experience - honestly! My husband and I have since moved away from Jenna but if/when the need arises for professional photos - we will be seeking her out straight away. Thank you, Jenna!!

Kaitlyn · Married on 09/19/2017

We've hired Jenna to do our engagement and wedding photography. We just got back our engagement photographs and could not be happier. She did a great job capturing the essence of us. During the session she made us feel comfortable and I was impressed with how easy it felt. I cannot wait to see the magic she captures at our wedding. I highly recommend Jenna, but I know her pictures speak for themselves.

Matt · Married on 09/04/2017

Honest to God, Jenna was one of the best things we spent money on at our wedding. Everything was amazing, but only because of Jenna can we relive those moments anywhere other than our memories. The photos are amazing. dead stop. Seriously amazing. And beyond that, Jenna is a dream to work with. She's friendly, smart, and really good at making you feel comfortable and look genuine. I can't tell you how happy we are that our wedding photos aren't just us standing in front of things. Her eye for color, composition, and character is unmatched and is the reason why we looked at a ton of photographers and knew instantly that she was the one for us. Honestly, I can't recommend her enough. I really mean that. I don't often write reviews for anything, but for Jenna I actually got off the couch (metaphorically, of course) and wrote one. She's worth it.

Lauren · Married on 08/29/2017

Choosing a wedding and engagement photographer was one of my top priorities after getting engaged. I looked at countless websites and the second I saw Jenna's I knew she was a class above the rest! She has only done our engagement pictures so far, but I couldn't be happier with how they turned out. My fiance is a little camera shy and she did such a fantastic job eliciting normal and not staged reactions out of both of us, and the pictures/lighting/etc were stunning! I know the wedding pictures will be just as beautiful!

In addition to making us both feel relaxed and getting us stunning photos Jenna was also professional and easy to work with. We had to reschedule our engagement photos twice due to weather and she was nothing but accommodating and helpful keeping in close touch throughout the day to see if the rain would let up-the day we ended up shooting was beautiful and helped us get the best pictures possible. I couldn't recommend Jenna enough!

Nick · Married on 08/19/2017

Jenna shot our engagement photos and our wedding. She is incredibly professional and efficient, and an absolutely extraordinary photographer. Jenna got all the "greatest hits" photos, and then took stock of the light and scenery (as well as our personalities) to get pictures that are just so "us". Jenna, we can't thank you enough for all the hard work you put into capturing our wedding in spectacular fashion!

Mindy · event on: 10/25/2012

We had scheduled our photo shoot in October hoping to incorporate some fun fall colors. We woke up that morning to several inches of snow and thought the day would be ruined. Jenna insisted that we still continue with the shoot and I am so happy she did! The pictures turned out better than imagined! Jenna was easy going and had the creative eye to find some unique spots that turned into great photos.

• W

Whitney · Married on 05/27/2017

Jenna not only takes incredible, special photos, but she's also sincerely wonderful to work with. She is a rare combination of super professional/organized and also very comfortable and easy to work with. This is exactly the combination needed in a wedding photographer. She planned and prepared meticulously so that everything would go smoothly that day. She was also so flexible, giving us up until an HOUR before our meeting time to make a call on whether we could stick to our plan of doing pre-ceremony pictures outside because the weather was iffy. And when we decided to go for it, she was sincerely psyched for us. Neither my husband or I are that comfortable posing for pictures, but Jenna was able to engage us in comfy conversation and get natural smiles and interactions between us. She also has clients pre-select the formal portraits you want, which saved us so much precious time on the day of. She efficiently set up and knocked out all of the pictures with my frankly enormous family so that we could get back to enjoying the day. She also caught the most amazing candids of our friends, family, and us during the ceremony and reception. We have these beautiful memories of people enjoying the celebration that we never would have seen otherwise. We absolutely love our pictures. Most telling - my 6-year-old niece, who is an unstoppable (and delightful) ball of energy, absolutely loved Jenna and ran up and gave her a huge hug right before the ceremony. This was after having to participate in a bunch of wedding party pictures. Imagine how amazing, patient, and lovely Jenna is for a little kid to enjoy sitting still for wedding pictures! She's the best!!

Lauren · Married on 03/04/2017

Absolutely fantastic! We loved all the shots Jenna took. Her pricing was also great because it allowed us to get the quality of photographer we wanted.

Narissa · Married on 09/01/2016

There's just something about Jenna... she was awesome; for years to come, we will love and treasure the naturally beautiful photos she took at our small, quick courthouse wedding!

Admin stuff first.. Jenna was prompt about responding to our questions over email. She was familiar with the courthouse and its rules, and she suggested a great place nearby to take more photos afterward. Her contract was more than reasonable; she gives you full rights to your photos afterward.

Jenna has a great eye for natural, well-composed photos, and she has the sweetest and most unobtrusive and laid-back personality. This put everyone at ease on what could have been a very stressful day. It also helped us relax and almost forget there was a photographer there at all--even while Jenna was clicking away, capturing all the major moments. When she directed us for posed shots, she was gentle and made everyone feel comfortable. This really showed in everyone's expressions--we felt as natural with Jenna as with family. We legitimately laughed with Jenna; to get us to loosen up a bit, she asked some sweet and funny questions that were memorable and actually added to our enjoyment of the day :)

In short, we ended up with a great mix of photos from a very short event with Jenna. We were pleased that Jenna took the time to get all the different combinations of our families, especially since everyone looked great through her camera's eye. She also took some technically difficult pictures in super bright, midday, late-summer light that turned out wonderfully... we were so impressed.

We would highly recommend Jenna to anyone. You'll love her personality, and her gorgeous photos.

Nicole · Married on 08/20/2016

Jenna shot our wedding in Larkspur, Colorado in August 2016. She was wonderful to work with - so responsive and professional. We had a lot of photography requests and a specific vision; and she knocked each one out of the park! She was super easy to work with. She did a great job and we highly recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer. Her work speaks for itself!

Jamie · Married on 08/04/2016

Jenna was fantastic. She works with you to make sure the photoshoot suits your needs. During the photoshoot she is very good at getting you relaxed, and it felt very natural. Then when the photos were sent we were shocked at how stunning they turned out since it had felt so comfortable. We could not be happier with Jenna and the quality of her photos.

Hayley · Married on 07/23/2016

Jenna is an absolutely amazing photographer! She took Sam and I's engagement photos as well as our wedding photos and we couldn't be happier. She is very quick to get back to you with any questions that you have. Her packages are flexible and affordable for every couple. During our wedding day Jenna found the perfect balance of being invisible but also assertive when it was needed. She captured every moment of our wedding day flawlessly. We had every picture we wanted including posed pictures, couple pictures and candid photos throughout the day. I would recommend Jenna to all looking for a photographer for their wedding day and would use her again in a heartbeat :)

Ellen · Married on 07/22/2016

We hired Jenna to capture our wedding this summer and she went beyond our expectations. Jenna was able to work with us in order to stay within our budget and she was extremely understanding about all of our requests. She put us at ease the day of the wedding and she was able to capture the most beautiful pictures that we will remember forever. She was so professional and patient, which made our day even more amazing. We will recommend Jenna to everyone we know in the future and feel so lucky that we had the chance to work with her for our special day.

Courtney · Married on 07/16/2016

Professional. Thoughtful. Talented. Jenna is a dream to work with. She has such a calming presence and really engaged with me and my groom. In particular, she asks smart questions like "when did you know you wanted to marry Steve" so that she can capture that response--a flash of memory--on film. She has an innovative way of highlighting intimacy, which is reflected in all of her work. And our pictures are simply stunning. I cannot recommend her highly enough.

• E-CO

Erin · Married on 07/09/2016

We chose Jenna to photograph our wedding, and she took our engagement photos. I was super impressed! We are both pretty camera-shy and she really put us at ease. Her demeanor is incredibly low-key and easy going, yet very professional. We enjoyed the shoot way more than anticipated, and the photos were really beautiful. She has a great eye for lighting and backdrop. Even though our shoot was in the summer, in prime wedding season, she had the photos back to us in a few weeks. I'm so happy we chose her to photograph our wedding, and really look forward to seeing the photos she will take on the big day!

Megan · Married on 06/25/2016

Jenna shot our engagement photos when it was below 30° and windy but she was a total rock star and even got my new husband to smile (which he never does in front of a camera)! The day of our wedding at Folsom Field in Boulder, it was pouring down rain as we were getting ready to do our First Look and then it was painfully hot and humid once the sun came out. Jenna was able to get us through all of our posed photos (both family and bridal party) that we were able to get not only one, but two set of couples portraits in. Not only were the photos beautiful, Jenna managed to truly capture the feeling of the wedding and every little moment of the day. As we were going through the photos with our families, everyone was commenting about how she managed to be everywhere at the perfect moment and yet none of us remember seeing her. That is truly the mark of a fantastic photographer! We love working with Jenna so much that we recommended her to a friend who is getting married later this year. We are so excited to work with her again for that event because we know that she will make sure the day runs smoothly.

Rachel · Married on 02/29/2016

My husband and I wanted quite a few group photos taken at our wedding of all of our friends and family that had flown in; Jenna was able to get ALL of these photos, a beautiful collection of candids and photos of all of our special moments. Her photos captured the emotions of our day so completely and honestly. We will treasure these photos for years to come.

• F

Fred · Married on 02/17/2016

Jenna did such an amazing job for our small wedding! It was a small space and challenging venue but Jenna got great photos and captured so many great moments for us to look back on! We love our photos and look back on them all the time. Thank you so much Jenna!

Danyelle · Married on 09/24/2015

Jenna's eye and respect for the beauty that lingers between moments spoke directly to us from the first time we stumbled upon her work. It was so important that the photos taken for our engagement and wedding day were truly representative of the depth and richness of our journey. Jenna was such a wonderful choice for us - and it shows in the pictures! We were pleased with the quality in the digital files, the prints, and the album that Jenna worked so closely with us on. We were supported by responsiveness, willingness to accommodate our needs, and a true desire to help us preserve our engagement and wedding day in a way we could honor for years. She was literally able to take a 15 minute window after our ceremony to race sunset and capture our newly-wed selves at what appears to be 5 beautiful, different locations. It's such a gift to have the fruit of that kind of talent preserved in our home. Jenna was wonderful to work with, handled a tough situation with a family member with grace, and has such a pure heart for capturing the moments that matter in people's lives. We give our full support and highly recommend Jenna Noelle Photography - thank you for what you do, Jenna!

Nicholle · Married on 09/19/2015

Jenna Noelle is our photographer and will be shooting our destination wedding come February 2016. Even thought she has only done our engagement photos, we have been blown away. Our 'urban style-coffee date' engagement shoot really came to life all because she really listened to us. She has an eye for this profession and we won't go anywhere else for our photos in the future!

Thank you Jenna!