88 Reviews for Jenna Noelle Photography

Prints (3)
Albums (2)
Proofs (1)
81 Jenna Noelle Photography Reviews

We've hired Jenna to do our engagement and wedding photography. We just got back our engagement photographs and could not be happier. She did a great job capturing the essence of us. During the session she made us feel comfortable and I was impressed with how easy it felt. I cannot wait to see the magic she captures at our wedding. I highly recommend Jenna, but I know her pictures speak for themselves.

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 9/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I LOVED working with Jenna! I cannot say enough good things about Jenna! She is amazing - from her flexibility, to her personality, she is professional and takes amazing photos! She's fun to work with, and made us laugh (which made for great photos), even though she was working on a broken foot in the freezing cold on top of a mountain!

She is creative and willing to go the extra mile, in every way. She thought about everything, from that flyaway hair that can ruin a photo, to straightening my shirt when it got bunched up and I didn't notice.

And maybe most importantly, the photos were stunning! We were so happy with them. They not only showed us both in our best light, but they were also creative and beautifully shot/edited. The best!

Photo for Jenna Noelle Photography Review - Add a comment...
Photo for Jenna Noelle Photography Review - Add a comment...
Profile Picture Chelsey, 9/14/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Digital Files

Jenna is an artist. She really is, when we first got engaged and began searching for a wedding photographer, her work stood out in a class by its self. Her photos transcend the typical wedding photography, with her use of color and her incredible eye her work feels alive and deep instead of trite and staged. Beyond her work, she is also just super cool. We really enjoyed spending time with her, both for our engagement shoot and the day of the wedding. She goes out of her way to make sure you feel comfortable and feel like yourself. She's great at asking you questions to get genuine reactions out of you, which I'm sure is part of why her photos are so good. All and all, hire her. Photos are one of the few things you have after the wedding, and her's are worth every penny and more.

Profile Picture Amy, 9/4/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance

Honest to God, Jenna was one of the best things we spent money on at our wedding. Everything was amazing, but only because of Jenna can we relive those moments anywhere other than our memories. The photos are amazing. dead stop. Seriously amazing. And beyond that, Jenna is a dream to work with. She's friendly, smart, and really good at making you feel comfortable and look genuine. I can't tell you how happy we are that our wedding photos aren't just us standing in front of things. Her eye for color, composition, and character is unmatched and is the reason why we looked at a ton of photographers and knew instantly that she was the one for us. Honestly, I can't recommend her enough. I really mean that. I don't often write reviews for anything, but for Jenna I actually got off the couch (metaphorically, of course) and wrote one. She's worth it.

Profile Picture Matt, 9/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Choosing a wedding and engagement photographer was one of my top priorities after getting engaged. I looked at countless websites and the second I saw Jenna's I knew she was a class above the rest! She has only done our engagement pictures so far, but I couldn't be happier with how they turned out. My fiance is a little camera shy and she did such a fantastic job eliciting normal and not staged reactions out of both of us, and the pictures/lighting/etc were stunning! I know the wedding pictures will be just as beautiful!

In addition to making us both feel relaxed and getting us stunning photos Jenna was also professional and easy to work with. We had to reschedule our engagement photos twice due to weather and she was nothing but accommodating and helpful keeping in close touch throughout the day to see if the rain would let up-the day we ended up shooting was beautiful and helped us get the best pictures possible. I couldn't recommend Jenna enough!

Profile Picture Lauren, 8/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jenna shot our engagement photos and our wedding. She is incredibly professional and efficient, and an absolutely extraordinary photographer. Jenna got all the "greatest hits" photos, and then took stock of the light and scenery (as well as our personalities) to get pictures that are just so "us". Jenna, we can't thank you enough for all the hard work you put into capturing our wedding in spectacular fashion!

Profile Picture Nick, 8/19/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: High-Res Images

Jenna's photos are truly treasures. She perfectly captured our wedding day in such a beautiful and unique way. Her photographs are works of art without being too abstract or sterile. She is able to capture the emotion of the moment and do it in such an incredible way. She was so professional, helpful, flexible, and she was always present at the perfect moments without seeming intrusive or obvious. I cannot recommend her enough!

Profile Picture Anna, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jenna not only takes incredible, special photos, but she's also sincerely wonderful to work with. She is a rare combination of super professional/organized and also very comfortable and easy to work with. This is exactly the combination needed in a wedding photographer. She planned and prepared meticulously so that everything would go smoothly that day. She was also so flexible, giving us up until an HOUR before our meeting time to make a call on whether we could stick to our plan of doing pre-ceremony pictures outside because the weather was iffy. And when we decided to go for it, she was sincerely psyched for us. Neither my husband or I are that comfortable posing for pictures, but Jenna was able to engage us in comfy conversation and get natural smiles and interactions between us. She also has clients pre-select the formal portraits you want, which saved us so much precious time on the day of. She efficiently set up and knocked out all of the pictures with my frankly enormous family so that we could get back to enjoying the day. She also caught the most amazing candids of our friends, family, and us during the ceremony and reception. We have these beautiful memories of people enjoying the celebration that we never would have seen otherwise. We absolutely love our pictures. Most telling - my 6-year-old niece, who is an unstoppable (and delightful) ball of energy, absolutely loved Jenna and ran up and gave her a huge hug right before the ceremony. This was after having to participate in a bunch of wedding party pictures. Imagine how amazing, patient, and lovely Jenna is for a little kid to enjoy sitting still for wedding pictures! She's the best!!

Profile Picture Whitney, 5/27/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Absolutely fantastic! We loved all the shots Jenna took. Her pricing was also great because it allowed us to get the quality of photographer we wanted.

Profile Picture User7900747, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Services Used: High-Res Images, Digital Files, Prints

Jenna was immediately responsive when I contacted her to book, and all the way through and post event. She is thoughtful about quirky bride stuff like asking if it is ok before setting the bouquet down (even though I didn't mind at all, I can see how some brides might). And she went way above and beyond to help us in ways that were unexpected such as offering her phone to stream spotify when our music person hadn't shown up yet. She was barely noticeable while shooting--my husband and I both commented when look at our photos that we didn't remember her being here or there at the time. Most importantly, she takes wonderful pictures and captures moments that are otherwise but a blur in the mind. How can one assign a value to that besides priceless? We never questioned our choice of photographer. Jenna will do a wonderful job for you!

Profile Picture Michelle, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

There's just something about Jenna... she was awesome; for years to come, we will love and treasure the naturally beautiful photos she took at our small, quick courthouse wedding!

Admin stuff first.. Jenna was prompt about responding to our questions over email. She was familiar with the courthouse and its rules, and she suggested a great place nearby to take more photos afterward. Her contract was more than reasonable; she gives you full rights to your photos afterward.

Jenna has a great eye for natural, well-composed photos, and she has the sweetest and most unobtrusive and laid-back personality. This put everyone at ease on what could have been a very stressful day. It also helped us relax and almost forget there was a photographer there at all--even while Jenna was clicking away, capturing all the major moments. When she directed us for posed shots, she was gentle and made everyone feel comfortable. This really showed in everyone's expressions--we felt as natural with Jenna as with family. We legitimately laughed with Jenna; to get us to loosen up a bit, she asked some sweet and funny questions that were memorable and actually added to our enjoyment of the day :)

In short, we ended up with a great mix of photos from a very short event with Jenna. We were pleased that Jenna took the time to get all the different combinations of our families, especially since everyone looked great through her camera's eye. She also took some technically difficult pictures in super bright, midday, late-summer light that turned out wonderfully... we were so impressed.

We would highly recommend Jenna to anyone. You'll love her personality, and her gorgeous photos.

Profile Picture Narissa, 9/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jenna shot our wedding in Larkspur, Colorado in August 2016. She was wonderful to work with - so responsive and professional. We had a lot of photography requests and a specific vision; and she knocked each one out of the park! She was super easy to work with. She did a great job and we highly recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer. Her work speaks for itself!

Profile Picture Nicole, 8/20/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

When researching photographers, I was drawn to Jenna's unique shots that emphasize genuine emotions and don't feel contrived. Communicating with her beforehand was very easy and her detailed pre-wedding questionnaire satisfied my type-A personality and made me feel like my photo desires had been heard. When I met Jenna on the wedding day, I was actually surprised at how quiet she was. She didn't burst in and take over the room as I had anticipated a photographer would. Aside from when we were taking the portraits, I hardly even noticed her (I consider that a good thing as I've been to weddings where the photographer is in the middle of the dance floor flashing their camera in everyone's faces). When I got all our pictures back, however, I was absolutely amazed that one person could have been in so many places and captured every single one of the important details. Not to mention that the photos were out of this WORLD beautiful (seriously, multiple people told us they should be in a bridal magazine). We will cherish our photos forever and I would not hesitate to recommend Jenna to friends, family, or strangers on WeddingWire who are looking for a photographer!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 8/6/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jenna was fantastic. She works with you to make sure the photoshoot suits your needs. During the photoshoot she is very good at getting you relaxed, and it felt very natural. Then when the photos were sent we were shocked at how stunning they turned out since it had felt so comfortable. We could not be happier with Jenna and the quality of her photos.

Profile Picture Jamie, 8/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I am so glad we chose Jenna to shoot our wedding day! We are thrilled with how the pictures turned out, she did a great job capturing the joy and beauty of the day. Jenna was easy to work with, and quickly responded to my (many) emails. I appreciated how organized she was on the day of the event, it meant that I didn't have to worry about making sure she got all of the shots we wanted. I only wish we would have booked her for more time! She left after the first dance, and I wish we had some professional shots from later in the day (that is, of course, my own fault, not Jenna's). All in all, working with her was a great experience, and we couldn't be happier!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Lauren, 7/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jenna is an absolutely amazing photographer! She took Sam and I's engagement photos as well as our wedding photos and we couldn't be happier. She is very quick to get back to you with any questions that you have. Her packages are flexible and affordable for every couple. During our wedding day Jenna found the perfect balance of being invisible but also assertive when it was needed. She captured every moment of our wedding day flawlessly. We had every picture we wanted including posed pictures, couple pictures and candid photos throughout the day. I would recommend Jenna to all looking for a photographer for their wedding day and would use her again in a heartbeat :)

Profile Picture Hayley, 7/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We hired Jenna to capture our wedding this summer and she went beyond our expectations. Jenna was able to work with us in order to stay within our budget and she was extremely understanding about all of our requests. She put us at ease the day of the wedding and she was able to capture the most beautiful pictures that we will remember forever. She was so professional and patient, which made our day even more amazing. We will recommend Jenna to everyone we know in the future and feel so lucky that we had the chance to work with her for our special day.

Profile Picture Ellen, 7/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Professional. Thoughtful. Talented. Jenna is a dream to work with. She has such a calming presence and really engaged with me and my groom. In particular, she asks smart questions like "when did you know you wanted to marry Steve" so that she can capture that response--a flash of memory--on film. She has an innovative way of highlighting intimacy, which is reflected in all of her work. And our pictures are simply stunning. I cannot recommend her highly enough.

Profile Picture Courtney, 7/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We chose Jenna to photograph our wedding, and she took our engagement photos. I was super impressed! We are both pretty camera-shy and she really put us at ease. Her demeanor is incredibly low-key and easy going, yet very professional. We enjoyed the shoot way more than anticipated, and the photos were really beautiful. She has a great eye for lighting and backdrop. Even though our shoot was in the summer, in prime wedding season, she had the photos back to us in a few weeks. I'm so happy we chose her to photograph our wedding, and really look forward to seeing the photos she will take on the big day!

Profile Picture Erin, 7/9/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Digital Files

Jenna shot our engagement photos when it was below 30° and windy but she was a total rock star and even got my new husband to smile (which he never does in front of a camera)! The day of our wedding at Folsom Field in Boulder, it was pouring down rain as we were getting ready to do our First Look and then it was painfully hot and humid once the sun came out. Jenna was able to get us through all of our posed photos (both family and bridal party) that we were able to get not only one, but two set of couples portraits in. Not only were the photos beautiful, Jenna managed to truly capture the feeling of the wedding and every little moment of the day. As we were going through the photos with our families, everyone was commenting about how she managed to be everywhere at the perfect moment and yet none of us remember seeing her. That is truly the mark of a fantastic photographer! We love working with Jenna so much that we recommended her to a friend who is getting married later this year. We are so excited to work with her again for that event because we know that she will make sure the day runs smoothly.

Profile Picture Megan, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I wanted quite a few group photos taken at our wedding of all of our friends and family that had flown in; Jenna was able to get ALL of these photos, a beautiful collection of candids and photos of all of our special moments. Her photos captured the emotions of our day so completely and honestly. We will treasure these photos for years to come.

Profile Picture Rachel, 2/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jenna did such an amazing job for our small wedding! It was a small space and challenging venue but Jenna got great photos and captured so many great moments for us to look back on! We love our photos and look back on them all the time. Thank you so much Jenna!

Profile Picture Fred, 2/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jenna's eye and respect for the beauty that lingers between moments spoke directly to us from the first time we stumbled upon her work. It was so important that the photos taken for our engagement and wedding day were truly representative of the depth and richness of our journey. Jenna was such a wonderful choice for us - and it shows in the pictures! We were pleased with the quality in the digital files, the prints, and the album that Jenna worked so closely with us on. We were supported by responsiveness, willingness to accommodate our needs, and a true desire to help us preserve our engagement and wedding day in a way we could honor for years. She was literally able to take a 15 minute window after our ceremony to race sunset and capture our newly-wed selves at what appears to be 5 beautiful, different locations. It's such a gift to have the fruit of that kind of talent preserved in our home. Jenna was wonderful to work with, handled a tough situation with a family member with grace, and has such a pure heart for capturing the moments that matter in people's lives. We give our full support and highly recommend Jenna Noelle Photography - thank you for what you do, Jenna!

Profile Picture Danyelle, 9/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jenna Noelle is our photographer and will be shooting our destination wedding come February 2016. Even thought she has only done our engagement photos, we have been blown away. Our 'urban style-coffee date' engagement shoot really came to life all because she really listened to us. She has an eye for this profession and we won't go anywhere else for our photos in the future!

Thank you Jenna!
See you in February!

J&N

Profile Picture Nicholle, 9/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We were absolutely thrilled with our photos - and this is coming from someone who hates every photo ever taken of herself. When looking through the photos, I didn't focus on all of the silly things I normally pick apart about myself. I was able to see our true happiness and love and how wonderful we felt that day - and yes, even looked! Jenna captured so many special moments that I will cherish forever and that I may have missed or forgotten about had I not had the photo: seeing my dog (my first true love) watch me get ready, the looks on our faces as our family gave their toasts, the laughter of our guests and the true love and contentment we felt during our first dance. Our photos were thoughtful yet appear so effortless, leaving us with the best possible memories of our day and we wouldn't change a thing. Thank you, Jenna!

Profile Picture User5558902, 2+ years ago, 1 Review