Too Much Fun! DJ Service Reviews

152 | Greeley, CO

152 Reviews for Too Much Fun! DJ Service

152 Too Much Fun! DJ Service Reviews

Brian · Married on 09/29/2018

Use them.. seriously. Whatever services ypu might need, they are true pros. Their photo booth is awesome, and they build you your own guest book. Takes alot of stress off of you. I didn't realize how stressful a wedding day could be, but they took care of everything on their own and it wasn't even a thought in my head. It just went totally smooth.

Sent on 10/13/2018

Too Much Fun! DJ Service's reply:

Brian, thank you. It was a privilege to serve you, BreAnn and your friends and family. It means the world to us that you had a great time with the booth. Keep that marriage going strong and stay in touch! Best Wishes, The Carlberg Family

Casey · Married on 09/15/2018

We loved working with Too much Fun DJ. They were incredibly easy to work with and we knew exactly what to expect up front. Neil really listened to us, and Kevin and Nick did an incredible job. We are extremely happy that we chose them for our wedding!

Sent on 10/11/2018

Too Much Fun! DJ Service's reply:

Phil and Casey! Our family was honored to serve you! You put together an incredibly cool, unique, beautiful and funky celebration that was totally you. Thank you for the privilege of serving you! Neil-Beth-Nick-Kevin Carlberg

Taylor · Married on 08/04/2018

I was extremely nervous about finding a DJ because I know this can make a huge difference on you wedding day but Neil and Beth were WONDERFUL! They were professional, responsive, and helpful. They were a dream helping to plan the reception and the day of the music was better than I even imagined. I had so many compliments from guests on Neil and Beth’s music and games, I highly recommend them for anyone who is needing a DJ!

Sent on 09/04/2018

Too Much Fun! DJ Service's reply:

Taylor, it was such a blast to serve you, Tony and your friends. What a night that way. You two know how to throw one amazing party, I am pretty such we are still trying to catch our breath! Thank you for the privilege of playing for you, please stay in touch and let us know how you are!

Ashley · Married on 07/06/2018

Neil and his family not only provide a fantastic service and wonderful experience but put on a phenomenal show at your wedding. They are wonderful, exciting, and upbeat people to work with who will be a breath of fresh air during your wedding planning experience. They aren’t the type who are in it for the money, they just thoroughly love what they do, which is what makes them so excellent! All anyone wants in a DJ is someone who can keep the party rolling, and let me tell you this, these people BRING the party! I promise you won’t regret using this wonderful family!

Sent on 07/14/2018

Too Much Fun! DJ Service's reply:

I'll be honest with you Ashley, I am bummed that your day has come and gone. We had been looking forward to it for so long. It means the world to us that you were pleased with what we did. You and Curtis will always have a special place in our hearts. Much love to you both!

Anna · Married on 07/01/2018

Neil was such a breeze and blessing to work with. He was very well organized, communicative, and helped our wedding day to be so extremely memorable! We had so many compliments on our DJ, and he was so much more than that on our special night! We will definitely hire him again whenever we need a DJ. Thanks Neil!

Sent on 07/10/2018

Too Much Fun! DJ Service's reply:

Anna, it was a joy to serve you and John! I am so thankful our paths crossed and we could be a part of your wonderful celebration. Thank you for that honor! And...to be able to work with your dj son...bonus!!

Amy · Married on 06/02/2018

The Carlberg Family made my son’s wedding reception fun for everyone! We had a wonderful time and many people told me it was the best wedding reception they had ever been to. It was the best choice we could have possibly made.

Sent on 06/11/2018
    Too Much Fun! DJ Service 6
    Too Much Fun! DJ Service 7
    Too Much Fun! DJ Service 8
    Too Much Fun! DJ Service 9
    Too Much Fun! DJ Service 10

Too Much Fun! DJ Service's reply:

Amy, we were completed and totally blessed to be able to serve your family at Angie and Ian's celebration. As you know...we don't "normally" make an 800 mile round trip to serve as someone's DJ, but our friendships with your family made this one, that we absolutely could not have missed. The 2018 Festival of DisneyLove will be one to be long remembered. Seriously, thank you. I still chuckle to myself when I think of the themed Grand Entrance. Give our love to Gaston!

cjames1525@outlook.com · Married on 04/27/2018

We couldn't be happier with Too Much Fun! Neil and his team did an amazing job, and helped make our reception so memorable, stress-free, and fun. I would recommend him in a heartbeat!

Sent on 05/14/2018

Too Much Fun! DJ Service's reply:

Thank you Roland and Carolyn! Nick and Kevin loved serving you and it means the world to us that you had a great time. Stay strong and stay forever- Go Team Le Grand, Go!

Mallory · Married on 03/24/2018

Very professional, on time, worked well with my daughter and fiancé. Would highly recommend them in my business as a Wedding Coordinator.

Sent on 04/01/2018

Too Much Fun! DJ Service's reply:

Thank you Lynn! We were honored to be able to serve your one and only...Mallory was an incredibly beautiful bride and what a wonderful and fun celebration that was. Thank you for the honor to be a part of it! Beth and Neil

Callie · Married on 01/27/2018

Neil and Beth were amazing to work with and provided a great party atmosphere for our reception! They truly care about all the couples and helped make our wedding day fantastic.

Sent on 02/05/2018

Too Much Fun! DJ Service's reply:

Callie, it was such a blast to be a part of your wonderful celebration, thank you for that honor! Please stay in touch and let us know how you two are doing, much love to you both.

Kelsey · Married on 11/18/2017

Neil and Beth do everything they can to make your day special. They think of all the small details going through the ceremony and reception. My favorite part was the addition of the photo booth!

Sent on 11/27/2017

Too Much Fun! DJ Service's reply:

Kelsey, thank you, it was an honor to serve you. We wish you and Jeff a bazillion amazing years together! We'll be mailing your photo album & flash drive (with all the digital files of your pics) very soon! Much love to you both!

Andrew · Married on 11/11/2017

Amazing party and they kept everything going on time.

Sent on 11/17/2017

Too Much Fun! DJ Service's reply:

Thank you so much for taking time to send in your comments and for selecting Too Much Fun! for your DJ. Nick and Kevin had a great time as well and really enjoyed serving you, your family and guests.

Nickolette · Married on 11/11/2017

Thanks so much for helping us celebrate our special day! The fact that everyone was on their feet the whole night meant the world to us. We loved the mix of 90s and classic rock - it was everything we imagined and more.

Sent on 11/28/2017

Too Much Fun! DJ Service's reply:

It means the world to us Nickolette that you, Andy and your friends and family had a great time. Thanks so very much for selecting Too Much Fun to serve you, on your very special day. Kevin and Nick loved serving you and "partying it up" on that mountainside. We wish you an incredible marriage Nickolette!

amy · Married on 11/10/2017

Neil and Beth hosted a wonderful dance at our elementary school. They were superb! On time with set-up and the gym had just the right amount of lights, music, decorations, etc. They kept the kids (and adults!) busy on the dance floor the entire 2 hours. What a great way for children and their families to spend time together! Parents told me it was the most fun they've had at a school event. Thanks Neil and Beth!

Avery · Married on 09/30/2017

My wife and I are really late on posting this review as we got married September 30th of 2017. However, I was absolutely blown away from the service that Neil and Beth provided for us from the first time we talked all the way until we were marching out of the venue of our reception! Too Much Fun is indeed correct, the services are so unique and well executed by the Carlbergs, we couldn't have asked for better people to support us in the exciting reception, dinner, and everything in between! The flexibility and ability to work out issues with our very "uppity and pretentious" venue and catering staff was awesome and they were able to make changes on the spot for us. They just made everything extremely professional and smooth throughout the evening. Grand Entrance: 10/10, ability to handle the dinner buffet line(along with including games for those waiting to eat): 10/10, special dances during reception: 10/10. These guys rock and if you are on the fence between Too Much Fun DJ and someone else, I would HIGHLY recommend Too Much Fun DJ! Final note, we still get comments on our reception a few times a month from guests of our wedding commenting on the fun they had and they always note how Fun the DJ was!

Sent on 06/21/2018
    Too Much Fun! DJ Service 11
    Too Much Fun! DJ Service 12

Too Much Fun! DJ Service's reply:

Avery, thank you for your kind words. It was a total honor to serve you and Rachel on such a special day. I'm bummed that it's come and gone, but you two stay strong and make it one of those amazing 50-60 year marriages. I know you will. Much love to you both.

Brandy · Married on 07/07/2017

They are what made our wedding. It was organized, I never had to worry about a thing, and everyone had a blast. They are great, thoughtful people who even checked up after the wedding. wouldn't have gone with any other DJ.

Sent on 08/08/2017

Too Much Fun! DJ Service's reply:

Brandy, we were super blessed and honored to serve you! Stay strong TeamTiner and stay in touch, you make a beautiful family of five!

Sydney · Married on 05/06/2017

Do it! Beth and Neil are fun, professional, and know how to keep your guests engaged.

Sent on 05/24/2017

Too Much Fun! DJ Service's reply:

Dear Sydney, it was an absolute blessing to serve both of you, your entire family and wonderful friends. Neil and I had such an incredible time as well and won't forget what a special day we all shared, from vows to fireworks. Thank you for entrusting us and letting us be part of your new beginning together.

Robyn · Married on 02/18/2017

"Too Much Fun" was one of the best wedding decisions that we made for our wedding. We decided early on in our process that one of our biggest priorities for our wedding was "the party" part, so a great DJ became a must. Neil is great to work with, easy to contact, and flexible. He really tried to understand our vision for the wedding and make all our biggest dreams come true. By the time the wedding came around, we felt like family. We had so many compliments at our wedding on the DJ. People asked if he was a friend of ours, we had to keep telling people, "We hired him, he just makes sure that you feel like best friends before the wedding." Aside from all I've already said, I would use these words to describe him: fun, caring, listened to everything we wanted, humorous, and totally worth all the money. Thanks Neil!

Jessica · Married on 09/03/2016

Neil and Beth are so fantastic. That statement alone doesn't do them enough justice. They really do pour their heart and soul into your day and your day only. They make you feel like your wedding and celebration is the only one that they are focused on and that in itself is a huge blessing. Not only did they DJ for us and give us and our guests an amazing party that will never be forgotten but Neil gave us an incredible heartfelt, funny and down to earth ceremony that my husband and I truly enjoyed. All of our guests said that the ceremony was "totally us" and that Neil it the nail on the head with it. Our reception went so smooth and was so relaxed thanks to these two. Every one and I mean every one of our guests said that Neil and Beth were so awesome and they did a fantastic job. They said they never felt bored or that there was ever a dull moment. All of them loved the props, the crazy table dismissal games and of course the shoe game. You will not be disappointed if you go with this Dynamic-Duo. They are so reasonably priced, offer so many great options and literally make you feel like the only celebration on their plate. Oh and to add, they even send you a copy of your ceremony if you choose them as your officiants. It was a great surprise to get in the mail and a great sentiment to forever cherish!! I promise, you will not be disappointed and neither will your guests!!

Sent on 12/05/2016

Too Much Fun! DJ Service's reply:

Dear Friends. We are honored that you took your time to write such a cherished message for us; that means more than anything to know our contributions to your ceremony and reception mean that much. It is our truest hope that your special day was all that you wanted it to be, provides great memories, and serves as the start to a richly blessed marriage. We want only for you to experience too much fun and joy together. Again, thank you for letting us be part of your celebration.

Nicole · Married on 06/11/2016

Pretty sure that words cannot express how incredibly blessed my husband and I feel to have gone with our gut and hired Too Much Fun! We had Neil both officiate and provide the party. Our day was incredibly stress free because Neil, and his lovely wife Beth, really know what they are doing. We got so many compliments on both our ceremony and the awesome dance party that followed. Neil makes sure to meet with you one or more times before your big day to make sure that he delivers the ceremony and/or celebration that you want and is responsive to your unique requests. Our main goal was to be married at the end of the day and for people to have an amazing time dancing their butts off. Mission more than accomplished!

Side note, if you are wondering if you should opt for the air guitar contest during your night. Do it. So much fun!! Possibly too much ;) .

Sent on 06/15/2016

Too Much Fun! DJ Service's reply:

Dr. Nicole and Robby- We were so very honored to serve as part of your vendor team. You will never know how much that meant to us. Please stay in touch and let us know how you are. Much love to you both!

Giovanni · Married on 01/23/2016

Too much fun DJ was amazing at our wedding. Neil and Beth did an amazing job and made our day so stress free. They have the wedding day now to a science. They know when and how to start the dancing, the fun games they play, and of course they are always willing to go the extra mile to make your day great. Our wedding was a blast and according to many of our guests, our wedding was one of the most fun weddings they had ever gone to. They will not disappoint and they can do any type of wedding.

Sent on 06/05/2016

Too Much Fun! DJ Service's reply:

We were so very blessed to be asked to be a part of your day my friend! Much love to you and Ashley!

My new wife and I had Neil and Beth as our DJs and we could not be more satisfied. From the first time we met them when they had us over to their house to our wedding day last night they have been so helpful and fun. Our guests kept telling us how much they loved our DJ, especially all the fun games that they provided. My bride and I really felt like everything was being taken care of. Neil and Beth use a music profile to find out what kind of music you want to hear and it works really well, we loved the music that they played. I highly recommend too much fun DJs they are pros and they are very flexible

Suzi · Married on 12/28/2015

Too Much Fun! DJ Service was just perfect for our Son's and our Daughter-in-awe's wedding! Every detail was taken care of, they went above and beyond and their service is what made our son's wedding a talked about sensation! I still hear from friends and family that our sons wedding was the best event ever...and all of it is thanks to Too Much Fun! They know how to do a wedding right!! The photo booth with all their fun props (so many to choose from) the announcing, the games, the dances, the music, and the props to use for dancing was such a hit! They appealed to both the very young and the older generations brought together with music, dancing, games. Neil brought both sides of the families together, and all ages together, it was so wonderful to watch his magic! Neil and Beth are simply the best and we 100% recommend them for weddings, and for any kind of party that needs to be "a fun party"! It was such a great and wonderful time, and I am soo, sooo happy with how everything "magically" was done. Too Much Fun worked with the staff, worked with coordinators and worked so seamlessly behind the scene to deliver a magical night of absolutely no problems and wonderful memories!

Sent on 01/15/2016

Too Much Fun! DJ Service's reply:

Suzi, we were so blessed to be a part of your family's celebration. We had been looking forward to December 28th for most of the year! It means the world to us that you had a great time and that a good time was had by all. Much, much love to you and your family Suzi. Neil (and Beth) Carlberg

Stephanie · Married on 12/28/2015

They owners were well organized, knowledgable, and had a variety of things to do beyond just playing music.
    They took time to understand the bride and groom also. They directed and moved the evening along with great
    Ease. Thank you!

Sent on 01/29/2016

Too Much Fun! DJ Service's reply:

Stephanie, having known you and your beautiful family for so many years through our shared church home, Beth and I were beyond excited to be a part of a very special day for your family, with Katie and Brandon's wedding. It means the world to us that you were pleased with what we did, we were honored to share that very special day with you Stephanie. Thank you!

kyle · Married on 08/22/2015

Neil and Beth were wonderful. During the planning phases they did whatever they could to work around our schedule and helped us with aspects we didn't even realize we needed to be thinking about. The week leading up to the wedding they were very responsive and open to all our last minute changes and decisions. And then of course on our wedding day they were professional and as their name says - lots of fun. All of our guests commented on how wonderful and fun the DJ was and how it really added to the atmosphere of the event. We could not have been more happy with our choice. Thanks Beth and Neil!

Sent on 02/14/2016

Too Much Fun! DJ Service's reply:

Kyle, we were so very blessed to be a part of your day, you and Kim were just a blast to serve. I am pretty sure you and your amazing guests rocked Beaver Meadows Resort Ranch harder than it had ever been rocked before! Stay well and please stay in touch. We were honored to serve you Kyle. Neil (and Beth) Carlberg