Too Much Fun! DJ Service Reviews

Too Much Fun! DJ Service 6
Too Much Fun! DJ Service 7

Alyssa Reilly · Married on 08/27/2019

Officiant and Dj

If you want someone who cares and goes above and beyond for you then these are your people! I would NEVER want anyone else to do our wedding! I can not say enough good things about them! They truly care and make it about you! No two weddings are ever the same!

Too Much Fun! DJ Service 8
    Too Much Fun! DJ Service 9
    Too Much Fun! DJ Service 10

Too Much Fun! DJ Service's reply:

Allie, I can't explain to you how special your family is to us. You will always have a very deep spot in our hearts. It was such and honor to serve you and to get to know you. And you are such fabulous parents to Hayley. Did I mention you look great in that uniform with orange stripes. We love TeamReilly!

Bobbie Prell · Married on 07/20/2019

Overall great Experience

Neil and Beth were the MC/DJ for our daughter's wedding this summer and we couldn't have been happier. They were great and involved our guest in some of the activities. I'm sure our family will be talking about Charlie and Sean's Wedding for some time. Can't wait to book them for another event!!!!

Too Much Fun! DJ Service's reply:

Aww Bobbie, thank you. When I first met with Charlie and Sean in our backyard earlier this summer, I just fell in love with them. What a fun, neat and quirky couple. I just loved their humor and taste. It was a privilege and an honor to serve you family Bobbie. We can't thank you enough for getting the process started. Much love to you all!
  • Tiana

Tiana · Married on 06/29/2019

Best of the best!

Neil and Beth were amazing. From the DJ service to officiating our wedding! We received a ton of compliments from guests how friendly & fun they were. We also received a ton of compliments on Neil’s officiating; it was unique, fun and had a twist of humor. He kept the guests in tune and didn’t bore them! HIGHLY recommend Too Much Fun DJ!

Too Much Fun! DJ Service 11
    Too Much Fun! DJ Service 12
    Too Much Fun! DJ Service 13
    Too Much Fun! DJ Service 14
    Too Much Fun! DJ Service 15
    Too Much Fun! DJ Service 16

Too Much Fun! DJ Service's reply:

Aww Tiana, thank you for the kind words. It was a heckuva honor to serve you, Jake, and your friend and family. I'm pretty sure "The Fort" will never again be the same as hard as we partied that night. What a blast that was. Stay well and please stay in touch, we care about your two deeply.
  • Drew-Rikki

Drew-Rikki Bunday · Married on 06/29/2019

Bunday Wedding Review

Amazing service! Nick and Kevin kept our whole night running so smooth, which is so important! The whole Too Much Fun! DJ Service team provided us with quick responses while we were planning out our ceremony and reception and were all very genuine good people who were happy to help us celebrate our marriage! Highly recommended!

Too Much Fun! DJ Service's reply:

It means the world to us that you were pleased with what Kevin and Nick did for you and your guests. As I told you when we met, it is a privilege and an honor to serve you and to be a part of that beautiful day out at Fagerberg Farms. Thanks so very much for that. Please keep in touch Drew and Rikki and always let Bunday be a Funday. Love you two!

Emily Coalson · Married on 06/23/2019

The absolute best experience we could have imagined.

Neil, Beth, and there sons are amazing! Not just as a business, but as people too! We are truly blessed that we had them DJ our wedding. We even had the privilege of Neil officiating is. They made our ceremony and reception flawless. Everyone at the reception experienced a night they will never forget all because Neil and Beth practically coordinated everything! They truly made planning a wedding seem easy. There’s no better feeling than knowing that the people you pick to be a part of your wedding day truly care and want to be there! Not to mention- the music was everything and more!

• Becky

Becky Luster · Married on 06/15/2019

Wonderful!!!

Neil was such a pleasure to work with and I’m so incredibly grateful for all he did. He talks you through all the details you wouldn’t even think of and made it so simple! Very professional. Made sure everything was perfect. So many guests commented on how great him and Beth were! Highly highly recommend!

Too Much Fun! DJ Service's reply:

Becky, we just loved serving you, Thomas and Jackson. Your day was just so wonderful, fun, laid back...just a blast. The beauty of your location was eclipsed only by you on your wedding day Becky. You were stunning. I love the way you have created such a loving and solid family for Jackson. I pray that our paths cross many, many more times over the years Becky!

The Lederman’S · Married on 06/01/2019

Wedding DJ

Neil and Beth were amazing for our wedding! They were so accommodating and made sure everything went as smooth as could be. We can’t say enough about how wonderful they were!

Too Much Fun! DJ Service's reply:

TeamLederman! What an honor it was to serve such a wonderful family that we shared some very special times with back in the Cub Scout and high school days. That made it double extra special for us. And ohmygosh, what an amazing celebration you all put together. I think maybe now...3.5 months later, I am finally catching my breath from how hard we partied. Thank you for that honor dear ones!

Ariel Walton · Married on 11/24/2018

Amazing experience!

I got the pleasure of having Niel and Nick as DJ and MC at the wedding and they were phenomenol! They helped me plan the timeline and took charge on the day of to ensure that we had the best day possible! We had so many guest compliments on how fun it was!

Sent on 12/01/2018

Too Much Fun! DJ Service's reply:

Ariel, we loved serving you, Brock, Damon and your friends and family. It was a very, very special day. I am especially excited for the new love, true love, you've found and the amazing future you are going to have. As I told you that night, we are "in your corner" for the long haul. Whew! What a celebration that was. Thank you!

Brittney Sauter · Married on 11/17/2018

A great time!!

Too much fun DJ service was excellent. It was such a stress free night for us. They had everything organized and scheduled for us. It was great!! Definitely recommend them. It is definitely a fun night and they won’t let it not be fun!!!

Sent on 01/20/2019

Too Much Fun! DJ Service's reply:

Aww man, thank you for the kind words Brittney! It was a privilege and honor to serve you and Thayer, and your friends and family. I know you two are going to have an amazing marriage. Please stay in touch, let us know how you are doing, and stay SauterStrong! Much love to you both. Neil and family

Brian · Married on 09/29/2018

Use them.. seriously. Whatever services ypu might need, they are true pros. Their photo booth is awesome, and they build you your own guest book. Takes alot of stress off of you. I didn't realize how stressful a wedding day could be, but they took care of everything on their own and it wasn't even a thought in my head. It just went totally smooth.

Sent on 10/13/2018

Too Much Fun! DJ Service's reply:

Brian, thank you. It was a privilege to serve you, BreAnn and your friends and family. It means the world to us that you had a great time with the booth. Keep that marriage going strong and stay in touch! Best Wishes, The Carlberg Family

Casey · Married on 09/15/2018

We loved working with Too much Fun DJ. They were incredibly easy to work with and we knew exactly what to expect up front. Neil really listened to us, and Kevin and Nick did an incredible job. We are extremely happy that we chose them for our wedding!

Sent on 10/11/2018

Too Much Fun! DJ Service's reply:

Phil and Casey! Our family was honored to serve you! You put together an incredibly cool, unique, beautiful and funky celebration that was totally you. Thank you for the privilege of serving you! Neil-Beth-Nick-Kevin Carlberg

Taylor · Married on 08/04/2018

I was extremely nervous about finding a DJ because I know this can make a huge difference on you wedding day but Neil and Beth were WONDERFUL! They were professional, responsive, and helpful. They were a dream helping to plan the reception and the day of the music was better than I even imagined. I had so many compliments from guests on Neil and Beth’s music and games, I highly recommend them for anyone who is needing a DJ!

Sent on 09/04/2018

Too Much Fun! DJ Service's reply:

Taylor, it was such a blast to serve you, Tony and your friends. What a night that way. You two know how to throw one amazing party, I am pretty such we are still trying to catch our breath! Thank you for the privilege of playing for you, please stay in touch and let us know how you are!

Lucas · Married on 07/31/2018

Excellent Service and Experience

Too Much Fun DJ is a no brainer when it comes to your DJ needs. They listen to what you want for your event and needs and provide exactly that plus more. You get an exceptional value for what you spend. I would recommend to anyone

Sent on 11/04/2018

Too Much Fun! DJ Service's reply:

Luke, it was a privilege and honor to serve you. For multiple reasons. Thank you for that. You and Kaiti put together an incredible day. Whew...I'm still exhausted from that intense dance party! Please stay in touch, you will always have a special place in our hearts!

Ashley · Married on 07/06/2018

Neil and his family not only provide a fantastic service and wonderful experience but put on a phenomenal show at your wedding. They are wonderful, exciting, and upbeat people to work with who will be a breath of fresh air during your wedding planning experience. They aren’t the type who are in it for the money, they just thoroughly love what they do, which is what makes them so excellent! All anyone wants in a DJ is someone who can keep the party rolling, and let me tell you this, these people BRING the party! I promise you won’t regret using this wonderful family!

Sent on 07/14/2018

Too Much Fun! DJ Service's reply:

I'll be honest with you Ashley, I am bummed that your day has come and gone. We had been looking forward to it for so long. It means the world to us that you were pleased with what we did. You and Curtis will always have a special place in our hearts. Much love to you both!

Anna · Married on 07/01/2018

Neil was such a breeze and blessing to work with. He was very well organized, communicative, and helped our wedding day to be so extremely memorable! We had so many compliments on our DJ, and he was so much more than that on our special night! We will definitely hire him again whenever we need a DJ. Thanks Neil!

Sent on 07/10/2018

Too Much Fun! DJ Service's reply:

Anna, it was a joy to serve you and John! I am so thankful our paths crossed and we could be a part of your wonderful celebration. Thank you for that honor! And...to be able to work with your dj son...bonus!!

Erica · Married on 06/23/2018

My husband and I don’t have enough to say about Too Much Fun and all they have to offer. After the first time meeting with them, we knew we didn’t have to look any further. They had everything we had imagined and more to make our day as perfect as it turned out. To this day, we still have people commenting to us how smoothly everything went and how involved our DJ’s were throughtout the whole day. If you are contemplating between a few DJ’s, I would say you shouldn’t have to anymore. Too Much Fun shaped our wedding and we will forever be thankful that we were so blessed. Love both Beth and Neil!

Sent on 09/06/2018
    Too Much Fun! DJ Service 17
    Too Much Fun! DJ Service 18
    Too Much Fun! DJ Service 19
    Too Much Fun! DJ Service 20
    Too Much Fun! DJ Service 21

Too Much Fun! DJ Service's reply:

6.23.18 will be a day to be long remembered dear friends. Everything about your celebration was just super special and our hearts will always be connected to yours. Thank you, for the privilege of serving you. Please...stay in touch and let us know how life is treating you. We are "in your corner", for the long haul, for an amazing and blessed marriage. Love you both.

Amy · Married on 06/02/2018

The Carlberg Family made my son’s wedding reception fun for everyone! We had a wonderful time and many people told me it was the best wedding reception they had ever been to. It was the best choice we could have possibly made.

Sent on 06/11/2018
    Too Much Fun! DJ Service 22
    Too Much Fun! DJ Service 23
    Too Much Fun! DJ Service 24
    Too Much Fun! DJ Service 25
    Too Much Fun! DJ Service 26

Too Much Fun! DJ Service's reply:

Amy, we were completed and totally blessed to be able to serve your family at Angie and Ian's celebration. As you know...we don't "normally" make an 800 mile round trip to serve as someone's DJ, but our friendships with your family made this one, that we absolutely could not have missed. The 2018 Festival of DisneyLove will be one to be long remembered. Seriously, thank you. I still chuckle to myself when I think of the themed Grand Entrance. Give our love to Gaston!

cjames1525@outlook.com · Married on 04/27/2018

We couldn't be happier with Too Much Fun! Neil and his team did an amazing job, and helped make our reception so memorable, stress-free, and fun. I would recommend him in a heartbeat!

Sent on 05/14/2018

Too Much Fun! DJ Service's reply:

Thank you Roland and Carolyn! Nick and Kevin loved serving you and it means the world to us that you had a great time. Stay strong and stay forever- Go Team Le Grand, Go!

Mallory · Married on 03/24/2018

Very professional, on time, worked well with my daughter and fiancé. Would highly recommend them in my business as a Wedding Coordinator.

Sent on 04/01/2018

Too Much Fun! DJ Service's reply:

Thank you Lynn! We were honored to be able to serve your one and only...Mallory was an incredibly beautiful bride and what a wonderful and fun celebration that was. Thank you for the honor to be a part of it! Beth and Neil

Callie · Married on 01/27/2018

Neil and Beth were amazing to work with and provided a great party atmosphere for our reception! They truly care about all the couples and helped make our wedding day fantastic.

Sent on 02/05/2018

Too Much Fun! DJ Service's reply:

Callie, it was such a blast to be a part of your wonderful celebration, thank you for that honor! Please stay in touch and let us know how you two are doing, much love to you both.

Kelsey · Married on 11/18/2017

Neil and Beth do everything they can to make your day special. They think of all the small details going through the ceremony and reception. My favorite part was the addition of the photo booth!

Sent on 11/27/2017

Too Much Fun! DJ Service's reply:

Kelsey, thank you, it was an honor to serve you. We wish you and Jeff a bazillion amazing years together! We'll be mailing your photo album & flash drive (with all the digital files of your pics) very soon! Much love to you both!

Andrew · Married on 11/11/2017

Amazing party and they kept everything going on time.

Sent on 11/17/2017

Too Much Fun! DJ Service's reply:

Thank you so much for taking time to send in your comments and for selecting Too Much Fun! for your DJ. Nick and Kevin had a great time as well and really enjoyed serving you, your family and guests.

Nickolette · Married on 11/11/2017

Thanks so much for helping us celebrate our special day! The fact that everyone was on their feet the whole night meant the world to us. We loved the mix of 90s and classic rock - it was everything we imagined and more.

Sent on 11/28/2017

Too Much Fun! DJ Service's reply:

It means the world to us Nickolette that you, Andy and your friends and family had a great time. Thanks so very much for selecting Too Much Fun to serve you, on your very special day. Kevin and Nick loved serving you and "partying it up" on that mountainside. We wish you an incredible marriage Nickolette!

amy · Married on 11/10/2017

Neil and Beth hosted a wonderful dance at our elementary school. They were superb! On time with set-up and the gym had just the right amount of lights, music, decorations, etc. They kept the kids (and adults!) busy on the dance floor the entire 2 hours. What a great way for children and their families to spend time together! Parents told me it was the most fun they've had at a school event. Thanks Neil and Beth!

Sent on 11/17/2017

Avery · Married on 09/30/2017

My wife and I are really late on posting this review as we got married September 30th of 2017. However, I was absolutely blown away from the service that Neil and Beth provided for us from the first time we talked all the way until we were marching out of the venue of our reception! Too Much Fun is indeed correct, the services are so unique and well executed by the Carlbergs, we couldn't have asked for better people to support us in the exciting reception, dinner, and everything in between! The flexibility and ability to work out issues with our very "uppity and pretentious" venue and catering staff was awesome and they were able to make changes on the spot for us. They just made everything extremely professional and smooth throughout the evening. Grand Entrance: 10/10, ability to handle the dinner buffet line(along with including games for those waiting to eat): 10/10, special dances during reception: 10/10. These guys rock and if you are on the fence between Too Much Fun DJ and someone else, I would HIGHLY recommend Too Much Fun DJ! Final note, we still get comments on our reception a few times a month from guests of our wedding commenting on the fun they had and they always note how Fun the DJ was!

Sent on 06/21/2018
    Too Much Fun! DJ Service 27
    Too Much Fun! DJ Service 28

Too Much Fun! DJ Service's reply:

Avery, thank you for your kind words. It was a total honor to serve you and Rachel on such a special day. I'm bummed that it's come and gone, but you two stay strong and make it one of those amazing 50-60 year marriages. I know you will. Much love to you both.