Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Toni-Ann Taylor Photography

Capturing the love that's in the air.

Hello! I know that you can't see me right now, but imagine I'm sitting across from you at your favorite coffee shop with a big grin on my face (and a delicious beverage in hand). And imagine we're about to get to know each other really well. I like to start out any meeting with a hug or a high five, so let's also pretend that we've already done both those things.

Before I get into all of the details about myself, I'll start by telling you my name. I think that's a good place to start, after all. My name is Toni-Ann Taylor and I am an adventurer.

I'm a lover of the arts, a fan of good food and an accomplished photographer. Since I founded Toni-Ann Taylor Photography in 2010, I've photographed hundreds of happy people all across the US and Jamaica.

You may have guessed it already, but I'll tell you anyway. Photographing couples is my absolute favorite thing in the world. I love capturing that "zing" between an in-love couple -- the adoration for each other that's written on their faces. Sometimes the electricity is so intense I come home feeling like a little rubbed off on me. Being surrounded by all that love is just another perk of my job.

In addition to photographing the ardor between a happy couple, I also love photographing all the carefully planned details of a wedding, as well as those unforgettable moments that simply must be captured on film for posterity. Whether it's the cascading lace on a bride's gown, the happy tear in a father's eye as he's walking his little girl down the aisle, the breathtaking cake that must've taken hours to perfect, or the groomsmen boogying on the dance floor, I love being there to document it all.

Like any creative person, my work has only become better over time. Not just because I'm more familiar with all the ins and outs of my handy camera, but because I've also gained life experience over the years.

Let me share my passion and years of photography experience with you. Maybe we can get that coffee for real? Call me!