Just A Love Story Reviews

44 | New York, NY

44 Reviews for Just A Love Story

Nelymar · Getting married on 01/15/2022

Amazing and memorable

Toni is amazing. We had a wonderful and fun time. She makes you feel special. Was very responsible and professional. Thank you very much.
    100% recommended

Sent on 03/19/2021
  • Ellen

Ellen L. · Married on 09/01/2020

Toni Taylor - The Coolest Lady Photographer at 141 Worth Street

my husband and i didn’t have much time to plan because it was a spur of the moment decision to tie the knot. Toni was highly recommended by a City Hall Staff who i just met the day we filed for a marriage license. after all the negotiating and sealing the deal, Toni arrived on our scheduled wedding date, at the City Hall earlier than we anticipated. she was thoughtful enough to queue in the line for us and patiently waited for our “call”. she took wonderful photos of us while we sat. she delivered our beautiful wedding pictures on time. Toni is charmingly sweet and respectful. a truly professional photographer and more! ❤️

Sent on 07/23/2019

Just A Love Story's reply:

Thank you Ellen! It was great to have met you as we formed a friendship that day. You are a wonderful person and I'm sure that Bill sees that in you. I wish you both the best!

Rose C. · Married on 08/22/2020

one of the BEST photographer in NYC

Toni is a joy to work with. Her expertise and ability to capture love through photograph is admirable. I very much recommend her as she is a phenomenal photographer. Thank you for everything!

Sent on 08/25/2020

Phylicia D. · Married on 08/22/2020

Richardson Wedding- August 2020

It was such a delight working with Toni-Ann. She was super responsive, showed up early, and adjusted her time to stay a little late for us to ensure we got pictures with key family members. She had an eye for angles and captured great moments. I really feel like she captured the wedding perfectly. I would definitely recommended her!

Sent on 11/19/2020

Lauren · Married on 04/25/2020

Beautiful Photos! Professional Service

We had an absolutely wonderful experience and our photos are so beautiful. I highly recommend Toni!

Sent on 11/12/2020

Martina A. · Married on 01/07/2020

Exactly what we had in mind!

My husband and I couldn’t be any happier about our special day. Toni was very helpful and guide us through the day. She made us feel comfortable and take out our best part to show in her pictures! The images look great and we still can’t decide the one we like the most! Thank you again, Toni!

Sent on 02/09/2020

Just A Love Story's reply:

Ciao Martina + Stefano! Thank you for letting me be a part of your special day and thank you for the gift! Hugs!

Eileen H. · Married on 12/19/2019

A Christmas Wedding in Central Park

Toni Ann made some lasting beautiful memories for us as we celebrated our son's marriage on a freezing cold day in the Ladies Pavilion in Central Park. She was never intrusive but captured the love and laughter throughout the service and the Reception with a great variety of shots.

Sent on 01/23/2020
  • Sandy

Sandra · Married on 10/01/2019

Awesome & Fun

Toni-Ann was absolutely wonderful. She made us feel comfortable and made the whole thing fun, which shows in our pictures. We love our wedding photos and have received many many compliments. If you’re going to be in NYC I highly recommend her.

Sent on 11/09/2019

Kanesha · Married on 09/19/2019

Toni-Ann was amazing I am so happy she was a part of my special day and made it even more wonderful. Will recommend to others and hire again. Thanks Toni for everything

Sent on 07/20/2018
  • Suzanne

Suzanne W. · Married on 08/06/2019

Elopement photography

We used Toni-Ann for our elopement and were thrilled, she was lovely and captured our day perfectly.

She was also really knowledgeable about the marriage bureau process, as UK residents we needed the extended marriage licence which requires 3 extra steps... she let us know we could do the 1st part there and then (as its in same building) and she was totally happy to wait while we did that. Saved us lots of time for the next day!

Sent on 08/18/2019

Kimberly S. · Married on 07/09/2019

Wonderful experience and gorgeous photos!

We absolutely loved working with Toni-Ann. We decided at the last minute to hire a photographer to capture our pictures at city hall and we are so glad we did! Toni-Ann was extremely response, nice and flexible (as we arrived much later than we expected)! She was so great to work with and knows all the good spots in city hall for photos. She gave us confidence and made us feel more relaxed on our big day. And, the photos are absolutely gorgeous! We highly highly recommend working with her!

Sent on 07/22/2019

Just A Love Story's reply:

Thanks for the review! It was a pleasure getting to photograph your City Hall wedding. I hope Cody gets to meet Bill Murry soon!
  • Librabride1013

Sheelyn · Married on 06/01/2019

Toni-Ann is such a joy to work with !! Recently, my fiance and I did our engagement photos with Toni-Ann, and we are so thrilled with them. The photos captured us in our natural selves, and very organic. Not to mention, we had fun as well. I will highly recommend Toni-Ann to others in need of a spot on photographer.

Sent on 08/16/2018
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 04/20/2019

We encountered Toni-Ann upon getting our license and took her info for our City-Hall wedding within the next few weeks. She responded quickly to my email inquiring if she’d be available for our date as well as gave all the info we’d need for using her services. For the day of, she was prompt (despite us arriving a little late), flexible, friendly, patient (we were with a huge group who made it a little difficult at times but she handled it all with a smile) and was very professional. She assisted us with posing as my husband and I are no models and had no idea what we were doing as well as captured some beautiful off-guard shots and our photos came out beautifully! I’d definitely recommend her to anyone and am so happy with our photos, you will NOT be disappointed!

Sent on 04/21/2018

Just A Love Story's reply:

Thanks for review and for rehiring me to photograph your traditional wedding one year later. I was truly honored to be apart of your special day a second time. I was impressed by your husband's dancing... what a surprise!

Sascha W. · Married on 04/18/2019

Wedding NYC

Dear Toni-Ann, thank you so much for sending us the photos today! Right now we’re sitting at the airport waiting for boarding. You did a great job!! We‘re so happy about your beautiful photos an very thankful you helped us having our great day in NYC! All the best, Jule & Sascha 🥰🗽❤️

Sent on 04/23/2019

Just A Love Story's reply:

Hi Sascha and Jule! Thank you for the review. I'm glad I could make your special day a little better. Have a safe flight back home. ❤️
  • Sebastian

Sebastian C. · Married on 03/21/2019

Toni Was Amazing

Me and my partner after 10 years together decided to quietly tie the knot and get married in NYC (we are from the UK)

With no family around it can be a bit daunting looking for a photographer especially being a tourist!

Toni greeted us at the door of the city chapel and offered her services along with other various photographers / videographers / Witnesses. Toni by far was the Gem of the bunch and wasn't pushy at all, shes cool, calm and collective which is just what we where looking for.

Sent on 03/30/2019
  • Lindsay

Lindsay P. · Married on 03/05/2019

Beautiful Photos

I was hesitant to hire a professional photographer because we were paying for the whole wedding ourselves, and everyone I had found so far had such elaborate/expensive photo packages. But then I found Toni-Ann on Wedding Wire, and I'm SO happy I did! She was lovely to work with, her photos are beautiful, and her rates are fair and affordable. My husband and I had no idea what we wanted in terms of photos, other than we wanted some nice ones to capture the day, and Toni-Ann was so great helping us through different ideas/poses. I highly recommend her services!

Sent on 05/17/2019
  • Kristine

Kristine R. · Married on 10/10/2018

A Special Vintage Wedding

Before securing the services of Toni-Ann, we first checked her portfolio and we were totally blown away by her work. That is why on that same day we viewed her gallery, we made the decision to hire her. A decision that we are glad we made. Toni-Ann took the time to have video conference with me and my then fiancee to find out what we want for our wedding. We appreciate that she is very flexible in accommodating our request for multiple locations. Further, Toni-Ann has a strong work ethic. She arrived on time in all locations and we felt how she was in fine and highly dedicated to her art. We felt comfortable as she took our photos. Even my camera shy husband felt so at ease with Toni-Ann. We strongly recommend her services! She made our Vintage Wedding so much more special!

Sent on 10/15/2018
  • Douglas

Douglas A. · Married on 08/10/2018

Just a Love Story and Toni-Ann Were Fantastic!

We had a great experience with Toni-Ann. The pictures were beautiful, and her suggestions for poses, backgrounds, etc., were spot-on. And reasonably priced, too. She also worked some magic that got us through the clerk's office line much faster than we would have otherwise. We would use her again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 07/23/2019

Danielle · Married on 08/03/2018

We had a great experience with Toni-Ann! :) Right from the start she was a fast communicator and responded to our e-mails in a timely manner. We sent her some inspiration from our venue and she really listened and also brought her own creativity and ideas (and we are in LOVE with the shots). She helped us pose and get candid looking photos. We would highly recommend her to anyone else. She also had a fast turnaround which was nice because we were so excited to relive our big day. We would definitely work with her again. :)

Sent on 08/31/2018

Edward · Married on 07/19/2018

A complete professional she will capture all your moments, with tact for the special details ... thanks for making our special day.

Sent on 08/14/2018

Massiel · Married on 07/19/2018

Excelent work, excelent pictures, very professionalism, we would work again with Toni for our future events!!! She understood perfectly what we wanted!!!!
    Massiel & Edward Ramos

Sent on 08/15/2018

Alina · Married on 06/20/2018

Toni-Ann is very professional, creative and proactive! Answered e-mails promptly and was flexible. We are very happy with the photos and I would highly recommend her! :)

Sent on 07/08/2018

Clarissa · Married on 06/08/2018

Toni is super friendly and patience, have great ideas for your pictures and manages to capture perfectly the moments.

Sent on 07/02/2018

Holger · Married on 06/07/2018

It was a great pleasure working with Toni-Ann!

Sent on 06/18/2018

Natasha · Married on 06/04/2018

Awesome experience and beautiful pictures!. Toni-Ann is a true professional, I would highly recommend her services.

Sent on 06/26/2018