Park Ridge, IL 60068 Map · Phone number

About ToLu Inc

At ToLu we create custom Invitations & Announcements. Our main goal is providing you with an invitation that tells the story about your special day and showcases your style & personality. We provide excellent customer service and we work closely with our clients to ensure they are happy with their final product. Any idea you have we can bring it to life!

• Inquisited
  • Write By Mike Calligraphy
  • Second City Stationery

3 Reviews for ToLu Inc

Kristin · Married on 10/03/2015

Tolu is amazing. I had my wedding invitations, church programs and my seating chart which was free done through this company. Very easy to work with and helps you either pick a design they already have or design from your own vision. I highly recommend to others. Will definitely be using them in the future.

Sent on 10/22/2015

Courtney · Married on 05/25/2013

Luciana was great to work with and she was very patient with me. She came over twice to show me her samples and discuss what i was looking for, worked with me on multiple wording revisions for the invites as well as minor changes and then delivered a beautiful finished product for a great value, especially compared to larger stores.
    I had a letter on the invite changed from the original font but when the addresses were printed on the envelopes the original font for that letter was used, that's the only thing she did not catch and this was such a minor detail I didn't even mention it to her.
    The only thing I wish she had done was provide a timeline of how long things would take, which i think would have been great for the both of us. Otherwise I would definitely use her again and have recommended her to another friend who is getting married in December. My invitations turned out beautifully and I very much appreciate the time, effort and all the work Luciana put into them. Thank you so much!

Sent on 03/25/2013

Nicole · Married on 09/22/2012

I had custom invitations done with ToLu and I was not let down! Not only were my invitations beautiful, they are STILL being talked about! Show stopper invitations for sure!!!!!!!

Sent on 12/11/2012

• The Works Florist Wedding Florists

Excellent quality, and customer service. Great variety. Very talented company.

• Park Ridge, 60068 See on map