Nearby Vendors to Consider

About The Works Florist

Because You Deserve "The Works"
The Works is a full-service floral design studio servicing the Chicagoland area and has been creating quality fresh arrangements for over 20 years. We offer wedding floral services and are also as dedicated to your everyday, and all occasion floral needs, such as anniversaries, company parties, sympathy, or something beautiful to let someone know you care. We use only the finest and freshest ingredients and concentrate solely on client events without distractions of regular walk-in traffic. Our design style ranges from modern sleek to lush and natural wtih discreet formal structure.

We have for renting: Arches, An Array of Pillars, Candle Stands, Card Chests, Colored Glass Votives, Table Centerpieces, Centerpiece Risers, Mandaps, Chuppa's, Backdrop Drapery, Up Lighting

Categories: Wedding Florist

Flower Petals (1)
Flower Crowns (1)
Flower Girl Baskets (1)

4.7

By far the best price quotes I received from anyone! She did an excellent job with the bouquets. I loved them and got so many compliments regarding them. So glad i went with her and will recommend her to family and friends! Only complaint is at times she took awhile to respond to emails but otherwise everything was great!

Profile Picture Kelly, 10/14/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages

Dorothy is amazing!! she truly loves what she does and understands that weddings can be expensive and does not try to use that against you!! Not only was she reasonable but she made my beauty and the beast wedding stand out to perfection!! I can't express how beautiful this was.

Photo of The Works Florist in Carol Stream, IL - Our Roses
Profile Picture Ashley, 9/8/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Delivery, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages
0.6

I have nothing positive to say about my experience with this vendor. Only good thing was that she was less than 2 miles from my house. Flowers were not what I wanted.....she confirmed a month before my wedding that she would do exactly what I asked for and she said she had the pictures of my bouquet. The day before my wedding was a disaster. She tried to fix it by creating a new one which was yellow. I paid extra for purple Calalilies and I assume she ran out because she used white ones instead. Tried to blame me for her screw up. I would not recommend Dorothy. She is unprofessional, too emotional and quick to blame others for her mistakes. She sent me rude and nasty emails after I confronted her. I was stuck with her flowers because the day of my wedding I needed flowers, she came at 2:30 (30 minute late) and just left them on my bed and ran out pretty much. Yellow hint and white are two different colors, they do not match anything in my wedding. Yellow roses aren't white roses and lighting was professional......I have pictures to prove she made her pictures look white by editing pictures, my professional photos are available for proof!!!

Profile Picture Sanja, 3/26/17, 3 Reviews

Single Flowers
Table Arrangements
2 AWARDS

1 ENDORSEMENT
I am in the wedding business and I have used The Works for my own wedding! Working with Dorothy was amazing. She was very knowledgeable in all the flowers and really cared to worked with me to make all my visions come to life! All the flowers and decorations that The Works provided were so beautiful and amazing. I still have people coming up to me and telling me how different and awesome everything looked! Dorothy provided me with excellent customer service and I recommend her to all my new brides and everyone who is looking for a florist/event planner!

Events