323 Walnut St, Saint Charles, IL 60174 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 67

About Paragon Flowers

Michael has been designing beautiful Weddings Professionally for more than 30 years.
He has been sought out by and worked for several of the Top 10 Florists in the United States. Then it was time to hang his own shingle so he can provide True customer service and Full creativity to his Brides. Something that Michael found lacking in other flower shops!

Michael credits his enthusiasm and unique design style to his Grandmother "Rose" who always included Michael in creative projects and always took the time to show him beautiful nature is and how to compliment its beauty by choosing the right accompaniment.

Michael started his entrepreneurial life at the age of 9 in Racine Wisconsin where with Radio Flyer wagon in tow, he ventured to neighbors and local shops where he sold his small creations. One of the shops, Shorecrest Flowers would eventually hire him after school to sweep floors and prep flowers for sale. There he was tutored by the owner and many of the designers to hone his skills. He literally started on the ground floor and worked his way up to designer.

By the age of 22, Michael had saved enough and beat all odds by buying that very same Flower Shop. In the next 5 years, he built The Flower Shop up to be the premier floral service in the area and wished to venture to a new market area. Starting over in Illinois, Michael has built Paragon Flowers to specialize in personalized care of the Bride, exceptional design style for the Wedding and lasting relationships with his clients that span over 20 years. How many florists can say they they've not only done the wedding flowers for a couple, but also anniversaries, celebrated the birth of the children and for some, done the weddings of the couple’s children too!

Why should you talk to Michael about your Wedding Flowers?

Are you are looking for someone who will actually care about YOU and your special day? Someone who will come to YOUR home and take as much time as you need to listen and plan your wedding? Someone who will then take your dreams, wishes, love and excitement for the big day and turn it all into the most breathtaking arrangements you've ever seen for a price that won't bankrupt you?? Then you should call Michael for an appointment!

In closing a few words from Michael himself.

“I thank you for reading this. It is my and my family’s belief that if you treat customers like customers then your customers will always be just customers. However, if you treat your customers like Family, they will always be appreciated, loved and treat you equally.
My business has been built on care, trust and integrity. I will do everything within my power to make your Wedding the "Once in a Lifetime Event" you deserve. Paragon Flowers and every single person I hand pick to be a part of your wedding, believes this too. That is my pledge to you.” Sincerely, Michael John

Follow Paragon Flowers on

Paragon Flowers 2
  • Melissa

Melissa Power · Married on 08/03/2018

Amazing!

I had Michael do our flowers for the wedding party and he was so amazing to work with. The flowers turned out more amazing than I could have ever imagined. He dropped off the girls flowers at my house and the rest of the wedding party at the church. We did not have to do anything. I gave him a few ideas of what I wanted and he ran with it. I could not have been happier. The prettiest flowers I have ever seen. My bouquet was stunning and everyone else in the wedding party was as well. Michael was so great to work with and very upfront. I had a very very small budget of 2500 for ALL of my flowers for a 220 person wedding. He let me know what he could and could not do within my budget.

• Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 05/27/2018

Michael was amazing to work with! He is so creative and willing to work with you no matter what. He even was totally fine with me changing a lot of my flowers just weeks before my wedding. Michael is so friendly and pays close attention to every detail about your wedding. I got married a week ago and we still have all our centerpieces still alive! He even provided us with extra bouquets for my bridesmaids since it was 100 degrees the day I got married. He even gave us great tips on our own personal gardens or keeping flowers in the house. Thank you Michael for the amazing flowers!

Valdemar · Married on 04/13/2018

Paragon flowers was a dream to work with. Michael’s personality really resonated with us, and he was
    excited to help bring our vision to a reality. He really took on a challenge, with our super specific theme
    and colors. He gave us something so unique and had a lot of ingenuity when creating a special
    boutonniere and bouquet, while keeping it looking classically ‘wedding’. He really knew how to build the
    bouquets to be beautiful from every angle. And his care of the flowers was amazing, 10 days later and
    we still have some wonderful blooms!

Paragon Flowers 3
    Paragon Flowers 4

Award

Paragon Flowers FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Floral Preservation, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Floral Preservation, Set Up, Venue Visit, Wholesale/Bulk
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Artificial, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Baskets, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Single Flowers

• 323 Walnut St Saint Charles, IL 60174 See on map
    630-485-2802 (1) (Phone number)
    331-422-4007 (Other Phone Number)
    Call us any time! We welcome your interest! Consultations to Your Schedule and by Appointment