To Have and To Hold Ceremonies

Phoenix, AZ View map

Hello!

A little about Reverend J Ashby...

Reverend Jennifer Ashby is an ordained minister in the lovely Arizona desert. She married her best friend in May of 2013. Together they have 5 beautiful children! 4 boy's and 1 girl.

​Jennifer became ordained 5 years ago, and would just perform wedding's part time while working her full time job. Jennifer's background is in the Optical field. She has been a Certified optician since 2008. She went full time with wedding's in February 2013.

Reverend Ashby enjoy's meeting couple's and helping to create the vow's that they take. She is very professional, outgoing and friendly.

She will even meet you at Starbuck's and pay for your drinks!

She takes special care and listen's very carefully and take's note's with each conversation you have. Her experience allows you to have the ceremony of your dreams.

Her goal behind your ceremony is to give you a one of a kind ceremony. There is no 2 wedding's that are the same! Your ceremony should not be either. Reverend Ashby will customize and personalize your ceremony for YOUR special day! Reverend Ashby is tailored more to the modern day ceremonies. She will do traditional ceremonies as well. She will do your ceremony how you want, dream it and see it!

Book with her today to get started on your dream ceremony!

Cell 602-710-8767

ReverendAshby@gmail.com

3.9
  • User2303267 2+ years ago
    Jennifer was recommended to us from our amazing DJ. When we met with her the first time, we had a very open and honest conversation and we felt very comfortable putting our day in her hands.
    She sent me many examples of various ceremonies that I ended up building our ceremony from. Together we finalized it into a perfect very personalized and unique ceremony.
    She ran through our wedding day during the rehearsal so well that we had no question of what we needed to do when the time came. The day of, she ran the ceremony beautifully. I loved sharing our special day with her.
    Thank you Jennifer for making our ceremony memorable, beautiful and unique.
  • User1982950 2+ years ago
    Jennifer has been wonderful to work with. Not only is she very responsive and professional, but she accommodated mine and my fiance's busy schedules to sit down and meet with us and get to know us. She's such a well-rounded & down to earth person, that I knew almost instantly she was the perfect fit to be our officiant. She helped with ideas, and is making our ceremony perfect for us. Not to mention, the value for what we are getting- probably the best I could find in Phoenix.
  • User2022993 2+ years ago
    She was great!!! I hired her for the basic package and interpreter services. They were both great. They helped me w/ the dress, helped organize and set up for the ceremony. I met with reverend Ashby prior to the ceremony to verify which ceremony and wording I wanted. She was great to work with, prompt responses. I would definitely recommend her! I am thankful for all the help they both provided the day of the ceremony and afterwards as well. Thanks to the both of you!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Sundance Invitations Sundance Invitations Wedding Invitations

No one can make your ceremony more amazing and memorable then Rev. Ashby!! Book her today to finish off your custom experience that you started with us here at Sundance Invitations. She will take the guess work out of the ceremony and give you her undivided attention! She is friendly to all couples as well!!

Wolzs Florist Wolzs Florist Wedding Florists

My name is Don and I own Wolz Florist in Glendale, AZ. I just had to take a minute to say how wondeful it is to work with Reverend Jennifer Ashby. I have found working with Rev. Jennifer, that she spends the time needed with each couple to make their wedding truly special. She really cares about each and every couple she works with for their wedding. It is also a pleasure to work with someone that does what they say they are going to do. Reverend Ashby represensts a new modern and fresh approach with each couple. We look forward to working foe many years with her.

Greater Phoenix area , 1 Phoenix, 85020
602-943-1301

24 hours by email 7 days a week by phone from 8am -9pm call or text
Location of (To Have and To Hold Ceremonies)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding