TMK Photography & Design

Westminster, MD View map

Thank you for taking the time to consider TMK Photography & Design for your upcoming wedding or photography needs .We are proud to offer a wide variety of services to our customers. Quality is our number one goal with the customer's satisfaction in mind. TMK Photography & Design has a broad range of capabilities. From wedding's, birthday parties, family portraits to car shows and graphic design we can handle them all. No event is to big or to small and with competitive prices we feel that we offer the most for your money. Just give us a ring, You'll be happy you did.

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Custom Graphics
High-Res Images
Slideshow

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Digital Files
Prints
Proofs
    Angela Married on 11/11/2017
    Kelly and Matt were incredible! The samples of our photos that we have received so far are beautiful! Not only did they make sure to get every shot that was important to me, but they also felt like family by the end of our reception. This is the second time I have used TMK. They also shot my daughters senior portraits a couple of years ago. I highly recommend this professional team for any photography needs! I can't wait to see our final package of photos!
    Traci Married on 09/27/2008
    It probably seems hard to believe that someone could get a perfect rating but I believe TMK Photo provides the best service. TMK is extremely flexible and will go to almost any location you choose (I believe,as long as it is will photograph well and within reason). I think not only the placement of the people and the location of the photos is excellent but the editing brings out the best in every shot. I have used them for several photo "shoots" and have enjoyed the process and been pleased with all the results. They are very reasonable and competitive with costs. As a friend and customer to TMK, I hope you choose them for your special day!

1012 Spangler Drive Westminster, 21157
Location of (TMK Photography & Design)

TMK Photography & Design frequently asked questions

What photography styles does TMK Photography & Design offer?

TMK Photography & Design offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Traditional

What photography services does TMK Photography & Design offer?

TMK Photography & Design offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Custom Graphics
  • High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance
  • Slideshow

What photography materials does TMK Photography & Design offer for wedding events?

TMK Photography & Design offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Digital Files
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend TMK Photography & Design and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

TMK Photography & Design is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding