TMinspired Photography

4550 38th Ave SW, Seattle, WA 98126, Trabuco Canyon, CA 98126 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,500
  • Photos & Videos 26
  • Deals 1

About TMinspired Photography

A destination elopement and wedding photographer who photographs each moment with intention. With a documentary approach and a warm touch, Taylor, of TMinspired Photography, goes above and beyond for the couples who trust her to capture their most important and special moments. Your wedding day is the most epic celebration of your love. Taylor is here to help make that happen.

Follow TMinspired Photography on

TMinspired Photography 4
TMinspired Photography 5
  • Megan

Megan Collier · Getting married on 04/09/2021

The best decision we've ever made

Words cannot even begin to describe how AMAZING Taylor was before, during and after our wedding day. My wife and I got connected with her through social media and immediately after meeting her and her husband, Nathan we knew we had made the best choice for who was going to capture one of the most memorable days of our lives.

The wedding day itself had its stresses but when Taylor walked into the room, I (and my wife as she told me later) were immediately put to ease and I can only attribute this to Taylor's calm and confident way about her. It was AMAZING!!

She went above and beyond from start to finish, making sure to capture every single shot we wanted and MORE. Looking back, I honestly don't even remember her snapping hundreds of photos throughout the ceremony and reception because she is THAT good!

Not to mention the photos that she did capture absolutely surpassed my wife and I's expectations. We knew they were going to be great but they were more than that. They captured the exact feelings we had on that day and now we get to share them with our family and friends who celebrated with us for the rest of our lives!

We've even become really close friends with both Taylor and her husband, Nathan since our wedding day! We will forever be grateful and will always, always recommend Taylor to any and all friends getting engaged, married or who just want amazing everyday photos!

We can't thank you enough, Taylor!!!

TMinspired Photography 6
    TMinspired Photography 7
    TMinspired Photography 8
    TMinspired Photography 9
    TMinspired Photography 10
    Sent on 12/02/2019

TMinspired Photography's reply:

Megan and Maddie, my heart swoons for you two. Thank you so much for your raving reviews. It was truly an honor to walk along side of you in this journey and to be a source of calm for you in the midst of the crazy! Nathan and I cannot stop talking about you both and your gorgeous wedding day. We are so grateful that you trusted us to document such precious memories for you two and your family!

Stephanie · Married on 08/10/2019

Perfectly Captured Our Best Day Ever

I had no idea where to begin when I started looking for a wedding photographer because there are so many wonderfully talented people out there who have beautiful portfolios. I ended up contacting Taylor and Nathan because they had done such an excellent job at my sister's wedding the previous year, and I could not be more pleased that I reached out to them.

Taylor and Nathan have so much more to bring to the table than just beautiful pictures. They have a way of making you feel so comfortable and calm around them, and they know just what they need to do to get pictures that truly reflect your personality and relationship. I let them know ahead of time that I feel really awkward in front of a camera, but they made it such a fun time and let us know exactly what to do so I didn't have to worry.

At the end of it all, the two of them feel like good friends and I would definitely go back to them for any future photography needs. I am in love with our pictures, and to me that is absolutely one of the most important parts of the wedding!

TMinspired Photography 11
    TMinspired Photography 12
    TMinspired Photography 13
    TMinspired Photography 14
    TMinspired Photography 15
    TMinspired Photography 16
    Sent on 12/12/2019

TMinspired Photography's reply:

I seriously appreciate your sweet review, Stephanie and Kyle! It can be a REALLY overwhelming task to find someone you trust to document your day and to match/exceed your expectation. There is so much pressure put on this one "perfect day," and being the person chosen to tell the story of your day means the absolute world to me. I ADORE your family and I'm so glad that I've been able to photograph both you and your sister's wedding. I'm really glad to hear that at the end of the day, you didn't feel awkward, you didn't feel worried about the outcome, and you didn't overthink how to pose yourselves, etc. You simply trusted me and focused on the celebration of your best day ever - that's all I ever ask! :) I'm beyond thankful for you two. Thank you, thank you!
  • haley

haley · Married on 07/21/2019

The best photographer around

Taylor is simply AMAZING! She really is more than just a photographer. From the beginning through to the end she offered endless support, advice and guidance. On the day itself we felt in safe hands and it was like having two friends there with you ! ( Taylor and her hubby Nathan) There experience and professionalism shines through, allowing you to relax and have the best day of your lives ! We got our first round of photos so quickly and couldn’t be more happier with the results, they are seriously talented and genuinely love what they do ! If you’re thinking about booking them for your wedding , DO IT!!! You won’t be disappointed ! They have captured memories we will cherish forever. Thank you Taylor, we will be using her again someday.

TMinspired Photography 17
    Sent on 12/20/2019

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

TMinspired Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1500
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3500
    2nd Shooter
    Engagement Shoot
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Video
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums