4550 38th Ave SW, Seattle, WA 98126, Seattle, WA 98126 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,500
  • Photos & Videos 26
  • Deals 1

About TMinspired Photography

A destination elopement and wedding photographer who photographs each moment with intention. With a documentary approach and a warm touch, Taylor, of TMinspired Photography, goes above and beyond for the couples who trust her to capture their most important and special moments. Your wedding day is the most epic celebration of your love. Taylor is here to help make that happen.

Follow TMinspired Photography on

11 Reviews for TMinspired Photography

• Lauren

Lauren Rosina · Getting married on 12/04/2021

Best of the Best!

I feel so lucky to have been connected to Taylor. Even though we live on opposite coasts she pulled off the most amazing Facetime photoshoot for our family of four. I had never even spoken to Taylor prior to setting up the appointment but within seconds of our phone call I felt like we had been friends for years. She has an amazing personality and was able to connect instantly with my husband and I as well as our crazy kids.

I wasn't sure what to expect from the session but to say I was blow away with the results is an understatement. No one can believe that these were actually all done through Facetime. Within two hours of the photoshoot, she had sent us over a sneak peek of pictures and within 3 days we had the rest of the album. She was absolutely a joy to work with and I would recommend her over and over again!

I love the creativity that is coming out of quarantine and feel so thankful to have these beautiful photos to remember this unique life experience. Better yet - she gave us a reason to get out of pajamas for the day and feel human again!

Sent on 04/24/2020
  • Michaela

Michaela · Getting married on 09/18/2021

Amazing photography & personality!

Taylor is absolutely amazing! She is so creative and offered to do a FaceTime photoshoot since COVID-19 wouldn’t let us meet in person. She was so fun to work with and created such a positive and relaxed feel during the entire shoot! We’re thrilled with the pictures!

Sent on 05/01/2020
  • Megan

Megan Collier · Getting married on 04/09/2021

The best decision we've ever made

Words cannot even begin to describe how AMAZING Taylor was before, during and after our wedding day. My wife and I got connected with her through social media and immediately after meeting her and her husband, Nathan we knew we had made the best choice for who was going to capture one of the most memorable days of our lives.

The wedding day itself had its stresses but when Taylor walked into the room, I (and my wife as she told me later) were immediately put to ease and I can only attribute this to Taylor's calm and confident way about her. It was AMAZING!!

She went above and beyond from start to finish, making sure to capture every single shot we wanted and MORE. Looking back, I honestly don't even remember her snapping hundreds of photos throughout the ceremony and reception because she is THAT good!

Not to mention the photos that she did capture absolutely surpassed my wife and I's expectations. We knew they were going to be great but they were more than that. They captured the exact feelings we had on that day and now we get to share them with our family and friends who celebrated with us for the rest of our lives!

We've even become really close friends with both Taylor and her husband, Nathan since our wedding day! We will forever be grateful and will always, always recommend Taylor to any and all friends getting engaged, married or who just want amazing everyday photos!

We can't thank you enough, Taylor!!!

Sent on 12/02/2019

TMinspired Photography's reply:

Megan and Maddie, my heart swoons for you two. Thank you so much for your raving reviews. It was truly an honor to walk along side of you in this journey and to be a source of calm for you in the midst of the crazy! Nathan and I cannot stop talking about you both and your gorgeous wedding day. We are so grateful that you trusted us to document such precious memories for you two and your family!

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

TMinspired Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1500
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3500
    2nd Shooter
    Engagement Shoot
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Video
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums

• TMinspired Photography 1
    -15%
    15% discount for WeddingWire couples

• 4550 38th Ave SW, Seattle, WA 98126, Unit 137B Seattle, WA, 98126 See on map
    Location of (TMinspired Photography)