TMinspired Photography Reviews

TMinspired Photography 4
TMinspired Photography 5
  • Megan

Megan Collier · Getting married on 04/09/2021

The best decision we've ever made

Words cannot even begin to describe how AMAZING Taylor was before, during and after our wedding day. My wife and I got connected with her through social media and immediately after meeting her and her husband, Nathan we knew we had made the best choice for who was going to capture one of the most memorable days of our lives.

The wedding day itself had its stresses but when Taylor walked into the room, I (and my wife as she told me later) were immediately put to ease and I can only attribute this to Taylor's calm and confident way about her. It was AMAZING!!

She went above and beyond from start to finish, making sure to capture every single shot we wanted and MORE. Looking back, I honestly don't even remember her snapping hundreds of photos throughout the ceremony and reception because she is THAT good!

Not to mention the photos that she did capture absolutely surpassed my wife and I's expectations. We knew they were going to be great but they were more than that. They captured the exact feelings we had on that day and now we get to share them with our family and friends who celebrated with us for the rest of our lives!

We've even become really close friends with both Taylor and her husband, Nathan since our wedding day! We will forever be grateful and will always, always recommend Taylor to any and all friends getting engaged, married or who just want amazing everyday photos!

We can't thank you enough, Taylor!!!

TMinspired Photography 6
    TMinspired Photography 7
    TMinspired Photography 8
    TMinspired Photography 9
    TMinspired Photography 10
    Sent on 12/02/2019

Taylor · Married on 08/27/2016

Taylor was absolutely wonderful to work with. She traveled to Portland twice for us. Once for our engagement pictures, she allowed us two locations so we could really get a complete gallery that we were after. She then came back to photograph our wedding. She was so wonderful to work with. She did a great job wrangling family members and setting up shots. We got a sneak peek the day after our wedding and the photos we have seen so far are absolutely gorgeous! We cannot wait to see our entire gallery. Taylor takes gorgeous pictures and she was worth every penny. Thank you Taylor & Nathan too :)

Sent on 09/15/2016

We loved working with Taylor. She was fun to work with and took great photos for our wedding reception!

Sent on 12/22/2014