TMinspired Photography Reviews

8 | Trabuco Canyon, CA

8 Reviews for TMinspired Photography

• Megan

Megan Collier · Getting married on 04/09/2021

The best decision we've ever made

Words cannot even begin to describe how AMAZING Taylor was before, during and after our wedding day. My wife and I got connected with her through social media and immediately after meeting her and her husband, Nathan we knew we had made the best choice for who was going to capture one of the most memorable days of our lives.

The wedding day itself had its stresses but when Taylor walked into the room, I (and my wife as she told me later) were immediately put to ease and I can only attribute this to Taylor's calm and confident way about her. It was AMAZING!!

She went above and beyond from start to finish, making sure to capture every single shot we wanted and MORE. Looking back, I honestly don't even remember her snapping hundreds of photos throughout the ceremony and reception because she is THAT good!

Not to mention the photos that she did capture absolutely surpassed my wife and I's expectations. We knew they were going to be great but they were more than that. They captured the exact feelings we had on that day and now we get to share them with our family and friends who celebrated with us for the rest of our lives!

We've even become really close friends with both Taylor and her husband, Nathan since our wedding day! We will forever be grateful and will always, always recommend Taylor to any and all friends getting engaged, married or who just want amazing everyday photos!

We can't thank you enough, Taylor!!!

Sent on 12/02/2019

TMinspired Photography's reply:

Megan and Maddie, my heart swoons for you two. Thank you so much for your raving reviews. It was truly an honor to walk along side of you in this journey and to be a source of calm for you in the midst of the crazy! Nathan and I cannot stop talking about you both and your gorgeous wedding day. We are so grateful that you trusted us to document such precious memories for you two and your family!

Stephanie · Married on 08/10/2019

Perfectly Captured Our Best Day Ever

I had no idea where to begin when I started looking for a wedding photographer because there are so many wonderfully talented people out there who have beautiful portfolios. I ended up contacting Taylor and Nathan because they had done such an excellent job at my sister's wedding the previous year, and I could not be more pleased that I reached out to them.

Taylor and Nathan have so much more to bring to the table than just beautiful pictures. They have a way of making you feel so comfortable and calm around them, and they know just what they need to do to get pictures that truly reflect your personality and relationship. I let them know ahead of time that I feel really awkward in front of a camera, but they made it such a fun time and let us know exactly what to do so I didn't have to worry.

At the end of it all, the two of them feel like good friends and I would definitely go back to them for any future photography needs. I am in love with our pictures, and to me that is absolutely one of the most important parts of the wedding!

Sent on 12/12/2019

TMinspired Photography's reply:

I seriously appreciate your sweet review, Stephanie and Kyle! It can be a REALLY overwhelming task to find someone you trust to document your day and to match/exceed your expectation. There is so much pressure put on this one "perfect day," and being the person chosen to tell the story of your day means the absolute world to me. I ADORE your family and I'm so glad that I've been able to photograph both you and your sister's wedding. I'm really glad to hear that at the end of the day, you didn't feel awkward, you didn't feel worried about the outcome, and you didn't overthink how to pose yourselves, etc. You simply trusted me and focused on the celebration of your best day ever - that's all I ever ask! :) I'm beyond thankful for you two. Thank you, thank you!
  • haley

haley · Married on 07/21/2019

The best photographer around

Taylor is simply AMAZING! She really is more than just a photographer. From the beginning through to the end she offered endless support, advice and guidance. On the day itself we felt in safe hands and it was like having two friends there with you ! ( Taylor and her hubby Nathan) There experience and professionalism shines through, allowing you to relax and have the best day of your lives ! We got our first round of photos so quickly and couldn’t be more happier with the results, they are seriously talented and genuinely love what they do ! If you’re thinking about booking them for your wedding , DO IT!!! You won’t be disappointed ! They have captured memories we will cherish forever. Thank you Taylor, we will be using her again someday.

Sent on 12/20/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel Locken · Married on 01/09/2019

Choosing Taylor as our photographer was the easiest decision in wedding planning!

There are not enough words to describe how wonderful having Taylor as our wedding photographer has been. We were so nervous for the engagement pictures and she made us feel comfortable, confident, and wanting the session to never end. On the day of our wedding Taylor was truly the calm in the storm. I was so nervous and overwhelmed with everything to do, and she was able to calm me down and refocus all of my energy to soak up every special moment of the day. Our entire family and friends were also very impressed with how smooth the picture process was. Taylor delivered a sneak peak on our wedding night, and looking through them together the next morning was the most perfect way to start our marriage. We were so impressed how quickly our wedding album was ready, and we've already gifted prints to family and hung pictures around our house. We are incredibly grateful for the kindness Taylor has shown and for capturing our special day. 10/10 would recommend to everyone!

Sent on 12/12/2019

TMinspired Photography's reply:

I'm so glad that you had such a wonderful experience being in front of my camera, Rachel and Kyle! I truly do my best to make a photo session like an engagement, an unique experience tailored to the couple. It's great that we got to do the engagement session prior to your wedding because I could tell the trust had been built even stronger when it came to your wedding day. I remember walking into the bridal suite to see you for the first time that day and you INSTANTLY relaxed. My goal is to ease stress and worry, and document really important moments in the process. I'm thrilled to hear that I did just that for you. Thank you so much for your review!!
  • blake

blake · Married on 10/12/2018

Amazing wedding photographer

Soooo I’m trying to think how I can give a review on Taylor to justify just how wonderful she is! Excuse me... not just her but her husband, her partner in crime in the magic of it all. I cannot put into words how thankful I am for choosing this dynamic duo. From the beginning Taylor’s communication was somewhat shocking.... in a good way of course. I had reached out to about 4-5 other photographers on the hunt for the “perfect wedding capturer” and it would take days to get a quote and find out his or her availability. Within hours of reaching out to Taylor.. she made it so simple. She had a website that was flawless where you could review previous galleries and really see her artwork glow. The romantic hues and warm undertones is what really captivated me. After signing the contract with Taylor the communication became even easier. Instead of just email, Taylor gave her personal cell phone and we were able to text back and forth for whatever freak out bridal questions I had. Throughout the entire process Taylor always reassured me that whatever I had in mind, she would make possible. Not only did she give her professional insight on the photos, she helped design the entire day of schedule that alleviated ALOT of stress. Needless to say I give Taylor 11 out of 10 stars in regards to the prep before the wedding. So let’s move to the day of! I forgot to mention I was planning my wedding in San Diego from Chicago so I had never “met” Taylor prior to the day of the wedding. As I was getting my makeup done Taylor and her husband were right on time and their persona was as if I had known them for years. Their calming nature reassured me that everything to do with photos that day was going to be great. I had asked for a lot of detail photos and Nathan captured EVERY detail I could have imagined. From the beginning I told Taylor I REALLY wanted sunset beach photos of just Blake and I during happy hour. I wanted an hour of “just us” time and Taylor was ecstatic to capture this golden hour. The team made us feel beyond comfortable and it felt like it was just my husband and I on the beach enjoying our moment. Taylor and Nathan just so happened to be capturing it all. The pictures turned out like a magazine. Needless to say there wasn’t a set of photos I didn’t love. I actually had an extremely hard time picking my favorites for the wedding album because I LOVED them all! This brings up another thing I want to review on Taylor. She offers a super unique wedding album that gets sent to a lab and the prints are done in super high quality. Taylor offered to design the whole book and asked me each time if I liked the edits. It made the whole process stress free and fun. I cannot express enough how happy and thrilled I am that I chose Taylor and Nathan as my photographers for my wedding. They truly captured our special day in every way possible and these photos will be looked at for generations to come. Do yourself a favor and book Taylor for your wedding photographer and you’ll be able to relive that day each time you glance at her photos! There aren’t enough stars in the sky to appropriately review Taylor, she deserves them all!

Sent on 12/20/2019
  • Katherine

Katherine Faoro · Married on 08/19/2017

Taylor is the real deal!

Taylor is a delight! I am a planner and have worked with Taylor on several projects because she is such a wonderful collaborator. She has an eye for details, clear communication, and an enthusiasm in her approach to work that makes you WANT to work with her. She is simply magnetic. Every project and event we have done together has always had fantastic results, from creating unforgettable elopement experiences to putting on open house events to getting published in major magazines. Taylor is a community multiplier and working with her guarantees that you have a human in your corner who will help see your special day to a beautiful experience. I have to cut myself off here because I could go on for awhile! Long story short: Taylor is your girl for all things wedding and elopement photography.

Sent on 01/08/2020

Taylor · Married on 08/27/2016

Taylor was absolutely wonderful to work with. She traveled to Portland twice for us. Once for our engagement pictures, she allowed us two locations so we could really get a complete gallery that we were after. She then came back to photograph our wedding. She was so wonderful to work with. She did a great job wrangling family members and setting up shots. We got a sneak peek the day after our wedding and the photos we have seen so far are absolutely gorgeous! We cannot wait to see our entire gallery. Taylor takes gorgeous pictures and she was worth every penny. Thank you Taylor & Nathan too :)

Sent on 09/15/2016

We loved working with Taylor. She was fun to work with and took great photos for our wedding reception!

Sent on 12/22/2014