Austin, Texas, Austin, TX 78717 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About TLC Photography

TLC Photography is a boutique wedding photography business run by Tess Cagle, a professional ATX portrait, wedding, and event photographer based in Austin, Texas. Tess opened her own private photography business in 2015 and has always found joy in capturing the major milestones of her clients' lives. Tess prioritizes the creation of authentic images through a photojournalistic style that helps her clients stand out and shine on their special day.

Tess provides a range of photography services for engaged couples including engagement shoots, wedding portraits, and trash-the-dress. The Texas-based photographer strives to capture her clients' natural personality and style, focusing on candid moments during their special events. She also provides albums, high-resolution images and digital files. Tess Cagle Photography aims to deliver an exceptional service, allowing clients to avail of additional hours, a second photographer and destination shoots to make their experience as convenient as possible.

Follow TLC Photography on

Real Weddings 269 Photos

4 Reviews for TLC Photography

• Kristen

Kristen H. · Getting married on 03/10/2021

More than we could've asked for!

We were drawn to Tess for her style, use of color, and beautiful compositions, and we booked her after meeting due to her wonderful personality, and the fact that she offered us exactly what we wanted from a photographer: someone kind, talented, and down to earth. She was there for us every step of the way, guiding us and giving us the perfect wedding experience. Neither of us feel comfortable in front of a camera, but Tess helped us feel at ease — as though we were hanging out with a friend we'd known for years. Next time we need photos or have a friend getting married, we'll definitely be reaching out to Tess again!

Sent on 02/11/2021

TLC Photography's reply:

Kristen, you are the sweetest! You, Manny, and lil Neville taught me what my ideal client really is. I also felt like we were old friends instantly. Thank you for supporting my business!

Herbert G. · Married on 04/13/2019

Easiest vendor to work with!

Words cannot do Tess any justice on how amazingly she shot my wedding. Despite the rainy weather, Tess was able to capture every moment that made my wife and I's wedding day memorable. She was extremely patient, professional, and confident behind the lens. Before the wedding, she met with my wife to discuss our vision for the day of and the types of pictures we wanted to take (which made us feel very comfortable and stress-free leading up to the wedding). Tess went above and beyond our expectations, and we cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 03/22/2019

Joann H. · Married on 03/02/2019

Tess the bessssst

I hired Tess for my wedding day photography and couldn’t have asked for a better experience. She was responsive, patient, brought good energy, and did a really great job providing photo tips to make my husband and I look great. She impressed me with her ability to remember and remind me of some of the photo ideas I provided to her to ensure I got the look I wanted. On our crazy wedding day filled with joy and excitement, Tess was calm and focused which helped us so much with our pictures. She has a good eye for lighting and makes the photos look very natural. I highly recommend! The images she got will provide us a lifetime of memories.

Sent on 03/10/2019

TLC Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    High-Res Images
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2500.00
    2nd Shooter
    Albums
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    High-Res Images
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Second Shooter
    Toning
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Digital Files
    Prints

2 Real Weddings

• Austin, Texas Austin, TX, 78717 See on map
    Location of (TLC Photography)