PO Box 259, Chicago Park, CA 95712 Map · Phone number

About Tin Roof Farmhouse {BOUTIQUE RENTALS}

Tin Roof Farmhouse specializes in vintage chic design. We love reclaimed, natural & unexpected pieces. All of our rentals have been previously loved with lots of patina & stories to tell. What’s yours? We offer an ever-growing collection of unique decor available for rent for your special day. Each item in our collection of furniture, tabletop & accessories has been lovingly collected over the years. Let us help you tell your story with our unique pieces. We also offer handcrafted items, such as farm tables, bunting, garlands & table numbers. And we love to design sweetheart table, ceremony backdrops & unique installations. Our collection also includes natural elements collected & enhanced by Tin Roof Farmhouse. We’re a small boutique rental company located in the Sierra foothills offering our services throughout Northern California & Reno, Nevada; from the Bay Area & wine country to Lake Tahoe & beyond. Contact us or a free consultation. We look forward to hearing your personal story & bringing it to life for you to share with your friends & family. Whether it’s for your wedding day, a photo shoot or a proposal…we’re here for you! ~ bring a bit of the farmhouse with you after every visit ~

Follow Tin Roof Farmhouse {BOUTIQUE RENTALS} on

Tin Roof Farmhouse {BOUTIQUE RENTALS} 5
Tin Roof Farmhouse {BOUTIQUE RENTALS} 6
Tin Roof Farmhouse {BOUTIQUE RENTALS} 7

Marnie · Married on 08/18/2018

I worked with Erica for my wedding at Zephyr Lodge at Northstar California on August 18th, 2018. We wanted to bring in some furniture to really help create a cozy and unique vibe for our guests. From the first email to Erica to delivery and set up at the venue, Erica was uniquely thoughtful in her approach and worked with us every step of the way. Not to mention, she is highly responsive.

Erica let us stop by her warehouse, worked with us to pick out everything from the larger items like velvet couches, to the small details like brass candlesticks and accessories for her lounge spaces. We wanted everything in the warehouse! Her collection is impressive and well organized.

She was an absolute joy to work with, and I would highly highly recommend her to someone looking for furniture and decor rentals. Perhaps most importantly, her pricing is extremely reasonable. She made our vision possible!! Photos to come when they're available :) Thank you!

Xoxo,
    Marnie and Jeff

Dana · Married on 10/14/2017

Erica with Tin Roof Farmhouse was WONDERFUL to work with, and her rentals are even more perfect !! We rented the 7ft tall LOVE sign for our wedding, and it was worth every penny !! Such a hit with all of our guests, and we took many photos with the sign as a focal point !

I also work with Erica and Tin Roof at Tahoe Mountain Club in Truckee, and they are always a pleasure to have on site: prompt, friendly, and their rentals are so so beautiful with our spaces.

I cant wait to work together in the near Future !! Thanks for being a part of my Wedding Day !

Tin Roof Farmhouse {BOUTIQUE RENTALS} 8
    Tin Roof Farmhouse {BOUTIQUE RENTALS} 9
  • Stacey

Stacey · Married on 09/30/2017

AMAZING.. words can not describe how beautiful my sweetheart table was. Oh my and the draping was to die for. Erica really has a talent and eye for design and we are EXTREMELY pleased with everything. Highly recommend!!!

Tin Roof Farmhouse {BOUTIQUE RENTALS} FAQ

• Which of the following event rental services to you provide? Delivery, Setup
  • What event items are available? Altar/Arch, Centerpieces, Chairs, Decor, Drapery, Lounge Furniture, Signage, Tables, Trinkets, Vases
  • What food and beverage items are available? Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware
  • What is the starting price for altar/arch rentals? $ 150.00
  • What is the starting price for tables? $ 15.00
  • What is the starting price for chairs? $ 8.00

• I do's by Deb
    I do's by Deb Wedding Cakes

I participated in a Grand Opening at the Orignal Tin Roof a few years back and was fascinated by Erica's huge vintage collection and sense of style. I have since seen her business expand and flourish! I deliver a lot of wedding cakes and can immediately notice her special charm. Her treasure trove and unique sensibilities are perfect for a truly romantic ambiance!

• Kay Kroshus
    Kay Kroshus Wedding Photographers

I've had the pleasure of working with Erica once and was so impressed! She is incredibly talented, detailed, and a such joy to be around! I've loved following her business and seeing the amazing things she comes up with. I hope to work with her again soon!

• Pigment & Parchment
    Pigment & Parchment Wedding Invitations

She's lovely to work with and pays close attention to detail!! Very organized!

• PO Box 259 Chicago Park, 95712 See on map