Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Timeless Cinema

Timeless Cinema is a wedding videography company based in Worcester, Massachusetts. With their filmmaking skills and great customer service, this vendor will create a special and memorable wedding day video. Timeless Cinema specializes in the videography styles of cinematic, documentary, short form, storytelling and traditional.

Timeless Cinema offers the following services:

• Additional hours
  • Multiple locations
  • Raw footage
  • Save the date

Other Services
This vendor offers the following final formats for your wedding day video:

• Blu-Ray
  • DVD
  • Digital download
  • USB flash drive
  • USB hard drive

Timeless Cinema is based in Worcester, Massachusetts, and services the Boston metropolitan area.

Categories: Wedding Videographer

Ceremony (1)
Pre-Ceremony (1)
Reception (1)
Blu-Ray (1)

BRIDES BEWARE! Kevin will string you along and entertain you with questionnaires and phone calls while knowing he's getting a pretty penny out of you. Yeah he'll show up the day of but from there on out he's nothing short of a disaster. My husband and I were married September 3,2016. We signed a contract stating we'd receive our video 8-12 weeks after the wedding. Our first email was sent in October and he said it would be sent to us by 3 weeks at the latest. We were thrilled we would at least have it by Christmas. The second time I contacted him was in APRIL when we still hadn't received anything. He told me we would receive the video in one week. When April came to an end I sent another email that he did not reply to for 16 days. My husband called him multiple times with no reply. Kevin even answered one of the times and hung right up. 16 days after the email I sent I received a long apology email with a link to our video. Overall the video was okay and we were happy to have that. Since he was "so sorry" he asked how many copies we'd like so I said 4. He promised to send them out right away yet asked for our address? So all the others times I was promised a video he didn't even have an address to send it to so that must have been a lie. Weeks go by and still no video. Finally on June 27, 2017 we came home to a package. SURPRISE we received two copies of SOMEONE ELSES WEDDING VIDEO. Of course I emailed right away and he said he'd send new ones... well in the mean time I have another couples wedding video and they have ours but he never asked us to return them. This is by far THE WORST experience I have ever had dealing with a company. His contract strongly mentioned he must be paid in full weeks before the wedding but he can't manage to hold up his end of the bargain by delivering on time or replying to any emails. We were very patient at first but as time went on we could not be patient any longer. Once we received our wedding videos on June 29, 2017 we only rece

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Sara, 9/17/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Blu-Ray, Documentary

The best decision we ever made was to have videography for our wedding and Timeless Cinema was fantastic! We elected to film our Love Story and we were hooked and so glad we chose them once we saw the final film of Love Story. Their quality of service and professionalism is top notch. Kevin always made himself available when we needed him and continuously checked in with us throughout the entire process for our wedding. The work that they do is truly beautiful and timeless. You won't ever regret the cost and in choosing them for your wedding,I promise!

Profile Picture Felicia, 8/15/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Videography

Kevin and his team at Timeless Cinema were absolutely wonderful to work with and created a wedding video that was beyond our expectations. The entire team was there from the very beginning of the day up until the end (they stayed later than required) and you wouldn't have even noticed them! They did such an unbelievable job capturing every detail and moment all from behind the scenes. We seriously could not be happier with the end product - we have already watched it a dozen times and shared it with our family and friends. So beautiful!!! Aside from Kevin's artistic talent and professionalism, his team was flexible and helpful with every need we had along the way. I had approached Kevin shortly after hiring them as our videographers about wanting a Slow Mo Video Booth at our wedding (but they are SO expensive). Kevin said that it wasn't a consistent service they provided but that he would be happy to provide one for us at the wedding at a more than reasonable price. It was THE hit of the wedding - everyone had so much fun with the Slow Mo Booth and it was busy all night. And the best part was Kevin put together a 3/4 minute video clip of a compilation of all of the videos to share with friends. Please Please Please don't make the mistake of not having a video of your special day to cherish forever and I would highly recommend Timeless Cinema to anyone!! Thank you Kevin for everything!!

Profile Picture User5608252, 2+ years ago, 1 Review