Timeless Bride’s By The Loft

233 Milton Avenue Ballston Spa NY 12020, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 40
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Timeless Bride’s By The Loft

Timeless Brides By The Loft is a Wedding Hair and Makeup Boutique based in Saratoga Springs, New York and sister location in Islip, New York. We specialize in On-Location Beauty Services for Brides, Wedding Parties, Special events, Film and Production. Throuout the Capital Region, Adirondacks, Catskills, Berkshires, Vermont, Massachusetts and Beyond! For, Brides, from the Long Island area we offer trials and wedding services in your area too!

Our, Team of Published Artist's Are Top-Notch NYC Trained Artist's! We are highly saught after among brides. Our, artists are professional, reliable, detailed-oriented, have extensive experience in the bridal field. We book 6-12 month's in advance.

Timeless Brides By The Loft creates custom looks that are flawless and stunning, so you look and feel your absolute best throughout the day.

Timeless Brides By The Loft offers in-studio or on-site professional Hair and Makeup services for weddings, fashion shoots, films, and special occasions in NY Capital Region, Saratoga Springs, Lake George, Lake Placid, Vermont, Long Island and more. Hair and Makeup packages includes airbrush and lash applications and a detailed consultation where a Licensed Artist meticulously customizes your desired look based on your overall style and complexion. Timeless Brides By The Loft can accommodate groups of up to 20 people, and offers the following services:

• Bride Hair and Makeup
  • Natural Makeup
  • Tattoo Coverage
  • And, More!

Areas Covered
Timeless Brides By The Loft - Provides on-location services in Long Island, New York City and surrounding areas, Upstate New York, Vermont, and Massachusetts. The company also offers in-studio services in Islip and Saratoga Springs.

Follow Timeless Bride’s By The Loft on

Timeless Bride’s By The Loft 7
  • Sandra

Sandra · Married on 07/13/2019

Above and beyond!

So let’s talk about Gina.

She is an absolute artist. I had a loose idea of what I wanted, and otherwise I said, “make me look hot!” and she sure nailed it!

Gina and her team came to our venue (which was quite a hike for them) and managed to do hair and make-up for myself (the bride), 8 bridesmaids, 2 flower girls, and 1 mom. Initially the girls that went earlier were worried about their hair & make-up staying flawless from the morning to the ceremony & photos, and then through the reception, but that was not an issue at all. First, before they left they made sure anyone that felt they needed a quick touch-up was taken care of. They were so wonderful with our flower girls who kept “needing” touch-ups (they were enjoying the pampering quite a bit!) But the truth is everyone stayed put together quite well – which amazes me because usually most of us can’t keep our hair from going all over the place within 5 minutes of leaving the house.

Gina did all of the make-up for the girls, and she takes such pride in her work. She made sure that every little detail was perfect, and made sure that everyone was confident in how they looked. All of the girls and the family members who were hanging around the house kept asking me, “where did you find them? They’re AMAZING!”

I wanted my hair down for part of the day and then pinned back up, so I hired Gina to stay on for a few extra hours. She was honestly so supportive and was a calming force for me that day. She was so patient and made sure I felt beautiful throughout. She even snapped some photos for us, and these were some of the first ones I saw from the day.

Gina and her team did great work and really went above and beyond to make sure everyone felt their absolute best that day.

Sent on 08/13/2019
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 06/29/2019

Highly-skilled, Friendly and Hardworking!

Gina was ABSOLUTELY amazing! She traveled up to Fairfax, VT with her assistant for my wedding. Total, we had 7 bridesmaids, 1 mother of the bride and myself. She is highly skilled in her craft and I truly felt more beautiful than I have ever felt in my life. She listened to me and my girls and truly went above and beyond. You can tell she is passionate about what she does and the aesthetic she creates is unbelievable. Throughout the night, I received many compliments on my makeup and hair and it lasted throughout toasts, tears, dancing, rain and more! I HIGHLY recommend her and her services. Thank you Gina! ❤️

Sent on 07/02/2019

Timeless Bride’s By The Loft FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Salon, Group Discounts, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Haircuts, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Waxing

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Timeless Bride’s By The Loft 1
    Bridal Hair & Makeup Trial
    Take advantage of 2019 pricing! As, of 2020 pricing will be adjusted.

• Cullen Creations
    Cullen Creations Wedding Planners

Gina From Glamour Me Up Down the Aisle Does Great Work & she's a pleasure to work with! I recommend her to all my Brides & would have used her for my own wedding But she was already booked (the best pros always get booked 1st!)

• Elegant Designs by Joy
    Elegant Designs by Joy Wedding Florists

A great natural look you only better, never over done, always just right. Beautiful & Pretty is the way you'll feel on your wedding day. When you use Glam me down the aisle, no salon drama, someone that comes to, one Bride at a time great personal touches,just check out her work & reviews. You'll be happy.

• 233 Milton Avenue Ballston Spa NY 12020 Saratoga Springs, NY, 12866 See on map
    518-514-8518 (Phone number)
    By Appointment
  • 30 Beekman Street Saratoga Springs, New York, 12866 See on map
    518-514-48518 (Phone number)
    518-886-9432 (Other Phone Number)
    By Appointment