Tim Shellmer Photography

Jackson, NH View map

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

1,490.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
High-Res Images
Multi. Locations
Trash The Dress
Digital Files
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Save the Date

• Nicole
    Nicole F. Married on 10/24/2020

Elopements Photography

I hired Tim the day before my elopement. He was recommended to me by Christmas Farm Inn and Spa. We went to multiple locations and he was able to capture gorgeous pictures! He is very professional and took his time with us. I would highly recommend him for a wedding. He caught every important moment!
  • Valerie
    Valerie Married on 10/05/2019

Tremendously talented, but infused with friendliness and efficiency.

Tim is an incredibly talented photographer with an eye for both people and landscapes. However, despite his impressive portfolio, Tim is kindhearted and very warm. Tim has a way of using humor and general conversation to ease nervous customers like myself, and within minutes gets them to have genuine smiles.

My husband and I had the pleasure of working with Tim for three days - our ceremony rehearsal, wedding day, and a day-after private shoot. And all I can say is... WOW!!! The photos are phenomenal! They are so clear, capture all the emotions of the day, and are just darn gorgeous. My family and friends said we have the most beautiful and unique wedding photos they had ever seen, and I could tell they were being honest.

Another great thing about Tim - he works fast! He had all of the proofs completed within days. He also corrected my imperfections, leaving me looking like the best version of myself, but not fake like someone using a filter.

If you’re getting married in the White Mountains, consider Tim for your photographer. My husband and I are grateful to have chosen him; we have photos we will treasure forever.
  • Samantha
    Samantha Married on 08/11/2019

The best wedding videographer!

Tim was such a delight to work with on our wedding day. His video turn around time was so quick and the product was amazingly high quality. Make sure to take him up on the offer of an interview with you and your partner! He was so fun to have around, and we are so happy to have hired Tim.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Rev. Erika Hewitt Rev. Erika Hewitt Wedding Officiants

It was a joy to work with Tim at a recent wedding, and to experience his professionalism. Tim is courteous, friendly, and unobtrusive (a GREAT quality in a wedding photographer!). The venue imposed some real constraints on Tim's ability to get pictures from good angles, but in the hour leading up to the ceremony I watched him quickly and creatively put together a solution to make sure he got the shots.

PO Box 183 Jackson, 03846
Location of (Tim Shellmer Photography)

Other vendors in Concord for your wedding