19 Lincoln St ``, Medway, MA 02053 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,800
Availability Check your date

About Tim Rice Photo

Weddings • Elopements • Engagements - Congratulations! No matter the type of wedding you are planning, I offer customized services to meet your needs. From an intimate ceremony to a full day event, I would be honored to discuss how I can document your day.

Follow Tim Rice Photo on

trp0687

4 Reviews for Tim Rice Photo

Taylor · Married on 08/25/2018

Professional, but fun!

We were so lucky to have found someone as great as Tim to work with. From start to finish he made sure we knew what to expect and that we had everything planned out for our wedding. He is very professional, easy to work and extremely fun! My wife and I, as well as our bridal parties all had an absolute blast working with Tim! When we got our pictures we were absolutely speechless at how beautiful they were! So many moments were captured and we didn’t even realize they were, but Tim was there and didn’t miss any moment! Thank you again Tim! We will definitely be using him again in the future! If you are looking for a professional, down to earth photographer, then Tim is your guy, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 12/22/2018

Andrew · Married on 10/03/2015

There are very few couples who can honestly say that the photographer significantly made their wedding better, but we are among the lucky few. Then we received our photos and are even happier. Tim's humor helped guarantee big genuine smiles in our photos. We highly recommend Tim for your wedding. Caution: You may find yourself wanting to hang out with Tim more than your guests!

Sent on 11/14/2015

Caitlin · Married on 09/14/2013

I'm submitting this review as a wedding planner, and I can tell you that Tim was fantastic to work with. Prior to the wedding, he was very communicative (always responding to emails promptly with helpful information) and asking questions that assured me he was a true professional and ready to help create an amazing experience for the bride and groom. On the day of the wedding, Tim was great at adjusting to the schedule delays/switches, etc. that inevitably come up during a wedding, and made sure to find a way to capture all the pictures that the couple wanted. Lastly, the photobooth was AMAZING. The couple wanted a party and Tim delivered! The photobooth was so much fun for everyone and the room it was in was packed. Tim handled all the people, requests, etc. so well and kept the energy high and fun for all. I'd strongly recommend his services and look forward to working with him in the future!

Sent on 09/11/2014

Tim Rice Photo FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 750.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files

• Amanda Brown Ceremonies
    Amanda Brown Ceremonies Wedding Officiants

Tim is absolutely one of a kind. In my role as Officiant I see a lot of wedding photos (a LOT!) and I am always blown away by the details and emotions that Tim captures. His eye is unbelievable. I recommend him wholeheartedly and without hesitation to every couple.

• 19 Lincoln St, `` Medway, 02053 See on map