Amanda Brown Ceremonies

Shrewsbury, MA View map

$550 Typical Price

* NO LONGER OFFICIATING CEREMONIES*

Amanda Brown Ceremonies has closed. Thank you so much to all my wonderful couples for the joy we shared over the years!

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$550

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$350

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$200

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Licensed

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
Shinto
Sikhism
Taoist
Unitarian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

CT
ME
MA
NH
RI
VT

What languages do you speak?

English

• Victoria Kerkhoff
    Victoria E. Married on 09/28/2019

Personalized experience that was unforgettable!

Amanda made sure our ceremony told our story and was personalized to fit both of our personalities. She gave us all of the tools to make our ceremony special, unique and unforgettable. She was extremely responsive and receptive to our ideas and vision for our big day. Our guests loved our personalized ceremony that told our story as a couple. It was the perfect mix of laughter, tears, and smiles through every moment. Highly recommended if you are looking for a personalized, unique ceremony that tells a beautiful story.
  • Rachel
    Rachel F. Married on 09/20/2019

So great to work with!

We were so pleased with our experience working with Amanda! She’s such a kind person and very easy to talk to. We had one in-person meeting before we booked her to make sure that we meshed well together, and that she understood what we wanted out of our ceremony (no religion - just a ceremony about us, our love story, and the commitment we were making to each other). She understood our vision, completely customized our ceremony script, and we were able to edit it to our hearts’ content. She sent us an in-depth questionnaire to fill out so she could get to know us better before writing the script as well. I got my own questionnaire and my now husband got his own. She recommended we don’t look at each others’ answers so to not influence our own. Then, using our answers she crafted the perfect, personalized ceremony for us. You could tell she’s done many weddings before, as she was poised and thoughtful in the way she spoke throughout the ceremony. In the months leading up to the wedding she was very quick to answer any questions I emailed her with about the ceremony, and even questions about the marriage license process. Thank you, Amanda, for making our ceremony so special, and the whole process so easy!
    Jen Married on 11/17/2018

AMAZING experience!!!

We hired Amanda to officiate the ceremony of our Nov 17, 2018 wedding. From the start, Amanda was great to work with. She was responsive and answered all of my questions in a timely manner. She sent myself and my husband questionnaires to fill out, and without ever meeting us in person, was able to create a ceremony that so completely captured who we are. I read these same reviews while I was searching for an officiant, and so many couples said that after their ceremony guests had commented that it was the best ceremony they had ever seen. I can honestly say that this happened- MANY times!! Amanda's voice is calm, soothing, and perfectly captured our story with both laughter and tears. I could go on and on and on, but most importantly- you will be forever grateful for hiring Amanda to perform your ceremony!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Real Weddings

• Corrin & Brian
    150 photos · 09/01/2018

Fine Tune Entertainment LLC Fine Tune Entertainment LLC Wedding DJs

Amanda is the best officiant we have worked with- and we work with two on average every weekend! She is the ultimate professional, and she makes every wedding unique. I look forward to the ceremonies we perform together- Amanda creates one of a kind narratives and really sets the focus on the couple. She is a great story teller, always captures the perfect tone and mood of the day, and is an incredibly nice and kind person. If you are lucky enough to catch Amanda on an open day, I would recommend booking her in without hesitation!

Gilded Media Gilded Media Wedding Videographers

Excellent Company to work with! We highly recommend.

Kevin Bain - Ceremonies Kevin Bain - Ceremonies Wedding Officiants

Amanda is a true PRO! Her sincere and creative ceremonies are moving and lovely. Your love will come alive through her ceremony.

100 Main St Shrewsbury, MA, 01545
Location of (Amanda Brown Ceremonies)

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding