Elkhart, IN 46516 Map · Phone number

About Tiff's Touch Photography

At Tiff's Touch Photography we are committed to providing you with fantastic service, quality photographs, outstanding products, and wonderful memories to last a lifetime! We are based out of Elkhart, IN and have been covering the Michiana area photographing weddings for over 12 years now! We love working with people to capture the very special moments of your wedding day! We offer great packages at affordable prices. All of our wedding packages include full day coverage, great quality photographs, and online-proof viewing. We capture your special moments and turn them into keepsake memories to last a lifetime!

Follow Tiff's Touch Photography on

web6339

12 Reviews for Tiff's Touch Photography

• I

Iris & DaMon · Married on 09/28/2013

I can't find the right words to describe how beautiful my pictures are ! When we first saw Tiff's work me and my husband were mezmerized with the personal touch that we saw from one couple to the next, you could tell that she was not only doing her job she had her heart on it. We said that her pictures have a heart , they tell a story and that is exactly what we got for her. Tiff created a special package that fit our budget, she made sure that I was comfortable the entire time, she made sure to include every single one of my invitees in the reception pictures something that I am so grateful for!! It was a delight to work with her.. Now that our day is gone we can go back and relieve that wonderful day through her beautiful pictures, !!!! THANK YOU TIFF!!

Sent on 12/17/2013
  • User3732006 · 2+ years ago

Beautiful pictures, loved how easy it was to talk with Tiffany. Felt like we were family rather than just a customer. Would recommend to anyone.

Sent on 12/12/2013
  • sara

sara · Married on 02/23/2013

Tiff was very helpful and the pictures were awesome

Sent on 09/26/2013

Award

Tiff's Touch Photography FAQ

• Wink and Smile Photo Booth
    Wink and Smile Photo Booth Photo Booths

Tiffany, of "Tiff's Touch" is an excellent photographer. She's affordable yet quality professional. We've worked at receptions where she was taking photos. She maintains a wonderful friendly attitude while being certain to take care of her clients requests and get all the photos they'll want before the night is done.

• Elkhart, 46516 See on map