Tiffinie Bleu Bridal Boutique

Augusta, GA View map

Tiffinie Bleu Bridal Boutique is a wedding dress boutique located in Evans, Georgia. The store specializes in bridal gowns, bridesmaids’ dresses, and wedding accessories. The intimate boutique has a carefully curated collection of designer gowns, allowing clients to shop without feeling overwhelmed by the choices. Clients are asked before coming in about their preferred style and budget, and store attendants put a selection of dresses aside for when the client makes her visit, providing personalized assitance to each shopper.

Products Offered
Tiffinie Bleu Bridal Boutique allows clients a personal shopping experience with appointments and individualized selections. Sample sales are also available, and the store inventory is replenished seasonally. The average turnaround time for gowns is less than six months. The following accessories are also offered:

• Bridal belts
  • Garters
  • Hair accessories
  • Jewelry
  • Shoes
  • Veils

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids

Which of the following services do you provide?

Appointments Only
Sample Sales

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Bridal Gowns
Garters
Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Sample Gowns
Shoes
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

• Jenessy
    Jenessy M. Married on 12/05/2020

The perfect dress

The dress was absolutely perfect ! They were so respectful of my budget and gave me EXACTLY what I wanted . The only complaint I have is that when I ordered the extra fabric to add the sleeve to my dress, I feel like it should’ve been ordered with my dress , not after ! Other than that everything came in time and was perfect for my big day 💕
  • Kaitlin
    Kaitlin Married on 11/21/2020

Amazing Customer Service

I can't say enough good things about Tiffinie Bleu’s! The shop is beautiful. I love being in there. The lighting is perfect. All the dresses are beautiful, great quality, and the samples are very well cared for. I went to every bridal boutique from Augusta to Columbia and nowhere beats the customer service I received at Tiffinie’s. Amanda is amazing. She's so knowledgable. She answered all my questions. She knew exactly what looked best on my body. I was so nervous about trying on wedding dresses because of my own insecurities. But I was wowed, I looked amazing and I felt amazing. I'm so thankful for Tiffinie Bleu Bridal Boutique. The experience they give you is outstanding. It's so personal, you get the whole boutique to yourself, my bridal party enjoyed drinks and the cutest yummy cookies while I tried on dresses. It was so much fun!
  • Rebecca
    Rebecca P. Married on 12/10/2019

Perfect Experience

I had my first visit with Brandy and her team 9 months ago in preparation for the wedding I had last weekend. I cannot say enough good things about this place. Over these 9 months, Brandy helped me to find the perfect seamstress for alterations, pick the perfect accessories, and most importantly, pick the perfect dress. I absolutely loved my dress- it felt like it was designed just for me. Brandy sees each client by appointment so that you have her full, undivided attention, and I believe this is why she does such a magnificent job matching her clients to the perfect dress. She was also wonderful to my friends and family who attended my visit with me. I would highly recommend Tiffanie Bleu to anyone.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Real Weddings

• Leslie & Will
    15 photos · 08/29/2020

1417 Monte Santo Avenue, Suite B Augusta, GA, 30904
Location of (Tiffinie Bleu Bridal Boutique)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding