536 Grand Slam Drive Suite B, Evans, GA 30809 Map · Phone number

About Tiffinie Bleu Bridal Boutique

Tiffinie Bleu Bridal Boutique is a wedding dress boutique located in Evans, Georgia. The store specializes in bridal gowns, bridesmaids' dresses, and wedding accessories. The intimate boutique has a carefully curated collection of designer gowns, allowing clients to shop without feeling overwhelmed by the choices. Clients are asked before coming in about their preferred style and budget, and store attendants put a selection of dresses aside for when the client makes her visit, providing personalized assitance to each shopper.

Products Offered
Tiffinie Bleu Bridal Boutique allows clients a personal shopping experience with appointments and individualized selections. Sample sales are also available, and the store inventory is replenished seasonally. The average turnaround time for gowns is less than six months. The following accessories are also offered:

• Bridal belts

1 User photo

• Kaitlin

Kaitlin · Getting married on 11/21/2020

Amazing Customer Service

I can't say enough good things about Tiffinie Bleu’s! The shop is beautiful. I love being in there. The lighting is perfect. All the dresses are beautiful, great quality, and the samples are very well cared for. I went to every bridal boutique from Augusta to Columbia and nowhere beats the customer service I received at Tiffinie’s. Amanda is amazing. She's so knowledgable. She answered all my questions. She knew exactly what looked best on my body. I was so nervous about trying on wedding dresses because of my own insecurities. But I was wowed, I looked amazing and I felt amazing. I'm so thankful for Tiffinie Bleu Bridal Boutique. The experience they give you is outstanding. It's so personal, you get the whole boutique to yourself, my bridal party enjoyed drinks and the cutest yummy cookies while I tried on dresses. It was so much fun!

Sent on 01/07/2020
  • Rebecca

Rebecca Paquin · Married on 12/10/2019

Perfect Experience

I had my first visit with Brandy and her team 9 months ago in preparation for the wedding I had last weekend. I cannot say enough good things about this place. Over these 9 months, Brandy helped me to find the perfect seamstress for alterations, pick the perfect accessories, and most importantly, pick the perfect dress. I absolutely loved my dress- it felt like it was designed just for me. Brandy sees each client by appointment so that you have her full, undivided attention, and I believe this is why she does such a magnificent job matching her clients to the perfect dress. She was also wonderful to my friends and family who attended my visit with me. I would highly recommend Tiffanie Bleu to anyone.

Sent on 10/17/2019
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 10/12/2019

Got my dream dress on a budget

The team at Tiffinie Bleu Bridal was so helpful and excited to help me find my dress. The fact that you get to have the whole place to yourself and attention all on you helps make you feel special. I ended up getting my gown from their Sample Studio and the dress was beautiful and I can't wait to wear it on my big day!

Sent on 12/06/2018

Award

Tiffinie Bleu Bridal Boutique FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    $1,000 - $2,499
    $2,500 - $3,999
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bridesmaids
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Appointments Only
    Sample Sales
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Bridal Gowns
    Garters
    Hair Accessories
    Jewelry
    Sample Gowns
    Shoes
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Seasonally
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

• 536 Grand Slam Drive, Suite B Evans, 30809 See on map
    Location of (Tiffinie Bleu Bridal Boutique)