536 Grand Slam Drive Suite B, Evans, GA 30809 Map · Phone number

About Tiffinie Bleu Bridal Boutique

Tiffinie Bleu Bridal Boutique is a wedding dress boutique located in Evans, Georgia. The store specializes in bridal gowns, bridesmaids' dresses, and wedding accessories. The intimate boutique has a carefully curated collection of designer gowns, allowing clients to shop without feeling overwhelmed by the choices. Clients are asked before coming in about their preferred style and budget, and store attendants put a selection of dresses aside for when the client makes her visit, providing personalized assitance to each shopper.

Products Offered
Tiffinie Bleu Bridal Boutique allows clients a personal shopping experience with appointments and individualized selections. Sample sales are also available, and the store inventory is replenished seasonally. The average turnaround time for gowns is less than six months. The following accessories are also offered:

• Bridal belts

13 Reviews for Tiffinie Bleu Bridal Boutique

• Rebecca

Rebecca Paquin · Getting married on 12/10/2019

Perfect Experience

I had my first visit with Brandy and her team 9 months ago in preparation for the wedding I had last weekend. I cannot say enough good things about this place. Over these 9 months, Brandy helped me to find the perfect seamstress for alterations, pick the perfect accessories, and most importantly, pick the perfect dress. I absolutely loved my dress- it felt like it was designed just for me. Brandy sees each client by appointment so that you have her full, undivided attention, and I believe this is why she does such a magnificent job matching her clients to the perfect dress. She was also wonderful to my friends and family who attended my visit with me. I would highly recommend Tiffanie Bleu to anyone.

Sent on 10/17/2019
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 10/12/2019

Got my dream dress on a budget

The team at Tiffinie Bleu Bridal was so helpful and excited to help me find my dress. The fact that you get to have the whole place to yourself and attention all on you helps make you feel special. I ended up getting my gown from their Sample Studio and the dress was beautiful and I can't wait to wear it on my big day!

Sent on 12/06/2018

Abbie · Married on 04/13/2019

I absolutely loved working with them. Anatasia was professional and listened to exactly to what I wanted.

Sent on 04/21/2018

Award

Tiffinie Bleu Bridal Boutique FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Appointments Only, Sample Sales
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months