Tiffinie Bleu Bridal Boutique Reviews

12 | Evans, GA

12 Reviews for Tiffinie Bleu Bridal Boutique

• Kelsey

Kelsey · Getting married on 10/12/2019

Got my dream dress on a budget

The team at Tiffinie Bleu Bridal was so helpful and excited to help me find my dress. The fact that you get to have the whole place to yourself and attention all on you helps make you feel special. I ended up getting my gown from their Sample Studio and the dress was beautiful and I can't wait to wear it on my big day!

Sent on 12/06/2018

Abbie · Married on 04/13/2019

I absolutely loved working with them. Anatasia was professional and listened to exactly to what I wanted.

Sent on 04/21/2018

Anastasia · Married on 09/16/2018

I love the intimate setting in this boutique! The service is personal and Brandy and her team are wonderful at picking options for you! She chose the perfect gown for me that I would have never even looked at myself! I felt like royalty being the only bride in the shop for my appointment!

Lauren · Married on 07/28/2018

I tagged along with my best friend to her fitting and we had a wonderful experience! The staff were welcoming and there was a great selection of dresses! I had already purchased my own dress, but did find a hair piece that was perfect for my own big day. Highly recommend!

Sent on 03/02/2018

REBECCA · Married on 10/28/2017

Upon walking in to Tiffinie Bleu I felt like the star of the show. We had the whole boutique to ourselves and were greeted with champagne & sweet treats! Brandy listened to my requests & gave her expert opinion on veils and accessories. Tiffinie Bleu had a wide variety of styles that are all very reasonably priced. The experience is unmatched and perfect for the bride who does not want to be overwhelmed by the "department store feel".

Sent on 01/03/2017

Michelle · Married on 05/07/2017

The ladies at Tiffinie Bleu are amazing. The shop is beautiful and feels very personal. You don't ever have to worry about the consultant losing focus, or being distracted, because the whole shop is shut down for your personal appointment. My girls were comfortable and happy. I was elated to find my dress and not feel rushed or pressured.

Sent on 12/09/2016

Brenna · Married on 12/17/2016

Brandy, the owner of Tiffinie Bleu Bridal Boutique, is such a sweet person to work with! She makes sure to go above and beyond to make her customers happy! I can't wait to wear my wedding gown on December 17th!

Erica · Married on 11/05/2016

So many wonderful things to say about Tiffinie Bleu! First, I absolutely love that the boutique closes for each appointment. I brought my bridesmaids and mother with me and closing allowed for us to have a more personal experience. I felt so comfortable because it was just us! Brandy was extremely helpful and chose dresses based on my wants but also picked a few that made me push boundaries a little. She was very knowledgeable and up-to-date with the newest trends. The boutique had a large selection full of different types and prices of dresses. I had a great time trying on dresses and found "the one" in my first visit. I couldn't have asked for a better experience for such a huge part of my wedding!! Thank you Brandy and Tiffinie Bleu!!

Sent on 11/07/2016

Jessica · Married on 09/25/2016

The most intimate bridal experience in the area!

Kelsey · Married on 09/24/2016

Everything about Tiffinie Bleu Bridal Boutique was easy, stress-free, and flat out fun! I had my bridesmaids get their dresses from them after I had already found my dress, and I wish I had gotten my dress from them as well. The shop is a little hole in the wall, but that gives it half of it's charm! It is a very intimate bridal experience for you and your girls or mother; not like some of the other stores in town where you have to wait to try on a dress or stand on the pedestal looking at the dress in front of 100 strangers. Their prices are incredibly reasonable and they feature designers that you won't find at some of the other stores --- which is why we went to them in the first place. They are super sweet and I easily could have hung out with them all Saturday it was so fun!

Sent on 02/18/2016

Natalie · Married on 06/25/2016

I can't say enough about Brandy and Tiffinie Bleu Bridal! From the very beginning she treated me not as a stranger, but a friend. It was so special to have the shop close for my appointment in my search for my dress. The whole experience is something every bride to be should have. Champagne and snacks while I tried on the dress of my dreams with my mom, soon to be mother-in-law, and childhood best friend added to the fun. She was knowledgeable about the styles I wanted and immediately picked what would be my wedding dress based off some questions to get to know my style preference. I loved her and the experience so much, I ended up coming back for my veil and bridesmaid dresses. She was always there for me every step of the way through my engagement up to my wedding day. I can't imagine my wedding without Tiffinie Bleu!

Sent on 12/05/2016
  • Andria

Andria · Married on 07/04/2015

Brandy from Tiffinie Bleu Bridal did my "day-of" coordination, which was actually "2 weeks" before the wedding. I was extremely overwhelmed with planning everything, and had pretty much given up, when she came in and saved the day. Everything was absolutely perfect. On my wedding day, she took care of everything. She set everything up at the reception. She made an entire timeline for the wedding and reception, which she sent copies of to my family. If something went wrong, she fixed it. I did not have to worry about a single thing. I wanted to eat and dance at my reception and she made sure that I did both. I did not have to worry about a single thing on the timeline. She just told me what to do and I did it. I could not have asked for a more dedicated, organized, caring person to be my wedding planner. She definitely made my wedding day stress free. I highly recommend her services. She will go above and beyond to make your day special!

Sent on 04/30/2017