Penfield, NY 14526 Map · Phone number

About Tiffany Loveless Makeup Artistry

I love my job! Ok, perhaps a bit biased but I kind of feel like I have one of the most amazing jobs in the world. Yes, I get to be an artist and play with colors and textures and enhance the features of already beautiful people, but the reality is that I love the people that I work with. That is truly the best part.

Outside of the medical field, the number of occupations where personal space is as compromised as it is in makeup artistry is few and far between. So, when I have a guest in my chair I feel incredibly honored annnnnd hopeful that the mints I’ve eaten have successfully concealed the fact that I am a HUGE coffee fan.

Makeup to me is not about vanity or “hiding”, but rather a catalyst that encourages us to let our inner beauty shine. I have felt and witnessed how makeup can empower, foster bravery and prepare us to take on whatever life event we may be facing on any particular day, confidently.

Being part of a process that nudges others to be bold, to be brave and feel beautiful is so rewarding and makes me want to do a happy dance; if you have worked with me before, you’ve certainly witnessed it. This is why I do what I do.

For whatever event may be coming your way I hope that you will consider Tiffany Loveless Makeup Artistry and my makeup ninja skills as part of your day. My insanely talented dancing ability is a just a bonus.

We are now booking into 2016! Please contact Tiffany to secure your date today.

www.tiffanyloveless.com

4569231015080516431126651162626599041231878381505o
rochesterwedding

52 Reviews for Tiffany Loveless Makeup Artistry

Katie · Married on 10/24/2015

Tiffany is the best! She is the person you want around on the morning of your wedding. She is beautiful, does fantastic work and has the best personality. I cannot recommend her enough!!! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 11/01/2015

Elizabeth · Married on 08/29/2015

Tiffany was absolutely wonderful! She did an amazing job during the trial and made me feel very at ease, especially for someone who generally only puts on a little foundation and mascara. I was able to have my trial the morning of my bridal shower which made for great pictures! The day of the wedding she was very flexible and calming, she did an absolutely beautiful job! I wanted a vintage look while still looking natural and she made that happen. I can't wait to see the photos and I got so many compliments. She also did my Maid of Honor's makeup and it was beautiful as well. The whole experience was great and well worth it! I would absolutely recommend Tiffany for any makeup needs!

Sent on 09/28/2015

Amanda · Married on 08/16/2015

Tiffany was completely amazing! I had my hair and make up done for my wedding and it was flawless, and promptly done. Not only was Tiffany professional she was also a lot of fun and made my wedding morning stress free!

Sent on 08/21/2015

Tiffany Loveless Makeup Artistry FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 250.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Makeup, Licensed

• Key To Beauty
    Key To Beauty Wedding Hair & Makeup

Tiffany is a very talented make-up artist. She is a pleasure to work with because of her professionalism and overall demeanor. I have worked with her many times, and look forward to working with her in the future!

• Penfield, 14526 See on map