York, PA 17404 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 1

About Tiffany Blackstone Photography

We call them milestones--those distinct moments when you realize that very soon, nothing will be the same as it once was. That’s why we’re here--to artistically capture those moments from the commitment to love, marriage, and the baby carriage.

Tiffany Blackstone Photography has specialized in offering affordable photography solutions for over 70 weddings and other milestones since 2008. We recognize though that real people with real lives have real budgets--and we try to respect that with the prices of our services and packages.

We understand that a wedding day is likely the most expensive one day of a couple's life together. That's why our wedding package prices begin at just $995 and include printing rights to all your photos and a disk of every photo shot on your day including the enhanced highlights.

While we value our experience and our work’s quality, we also value our clients. Explore our site and learn more about these affordable packages, prints, and services. www.tiffanyblackstonephotography.com and www.facebook.com/tiffanyblackstonephotography

Follow Tiffany Blackstone Photography on

• Videos 1

16 Reviews for Tiffany Blackstone Photography

Deanna · Married on 10/10/2015

I was the maid of honor in a wedding and I was so impressed by TIffany on my best friend's wedding day that I felt compelled to leave a review. I can't speak much for Andrew, since he was with the guys and us girls had Tiffany. She arrived before the scheduled time, which impressed me from the start. She was able to capture moments while not being invasive. She worked with us and our timeline with getting ready and she took advantage of all opportunities. Even if we weren't in the room, she was still taking pictures of the dress, jewelry, etc. She was extremely kind and friendly and I felt that she was genuinely interested in learning about the people and the stories behind special details that others probably would have missed. Here is what impressed me the most: It was less than 10 minutes before the start of the ceremony and we were taking pictures with the girls. I received a call from the minister (we were also in an area with bad cell service) who ended up going to the wrong location. The location she went to was close to an hour away and we were minutes from the start of the ceremony. Tiffany (who had better cell phone reception) got the lady's number and sent her the address, then told me to let the groom, Andrew, and the owner's know. She was going to break the news to the bride. Then, she and Andrew filled the time that we had to wait by taking more pictures with the bridal parties and their families, which would save time after the ceremony. She really stepped up and did everything in her power to make the best of the situation. I could never put into words how much I appreciated her on my best friend's wedding day. The pictures I've seen so far are gorgeous!

• Laina

Laina · Married on 05/23/2014

Tiffany has been such a wonderful part of our getting married experience. I say that because we took engagement photos with her, she came to my bridal shower, and she was present for both my ceremony and my reception the next day. All of this over the span of two years. Her work is always plentiful, artistic, and thoughtful. Her plans are reasonably priced and provide you with many options. All in all, we are so happy with how all of the photos turned out and will look to Tiffany in the future for other important photographed milestones.

Katie · Married on 09/29/2012

Tiffany was absolutely amazing to work with! She was responsive, affordable and fun. My husband and I didn't want a lot of stuffy pictures and Tiffany was more than happy to comply. We kept those to a minimum and focused more on the candid, fun pictures. Tiffany took over 1,700 pictures (which we own the rights to and can print ourselves) and edited more than she committed to. We received the disks with the pictures about a month after our wedding. We are elated with the pictures! Tiffany captured the essence of "us" and our wedding. I would highly recommend her and hope to use her again in the future!

• Wedding Cinema
    Wedding Cinema Wedding Videographers

Tiffany is a friendly and helpful wedding photographer that provides professional services at unbeatable rates.

• York, 17404 See on map