PO Box 206, Charlevoix, MI 49720 Map · Phone number

Thyme Hill Designs 5
Thyme Hill Designs 6
Thyme Hill Designs 7

Lesli · Married on 09/15/2018

Sidnee makes the most beautiful arrangements I've ever seen. She is so knowledgeable, helpful and can make your vision a reality with her experience. She is extremely professional and her response time to questions is unrivaled! Wedding floral can be very intimidating, but Sidnee walked us through the entire process helping with suggestions and with what we needed. I would always return to her shop for any floral needs!!

Sent on 10/09/2018
    Thyme Hill Designs 8
    Thyme Hill Designs 9
    Thyme Hill Designs 10
    Thyme Hill Designs 11

Thyme Hill Designs's reply:

Thanks so much Leslie for your kind words! It was totally my pleasure to be a part of your day! I love seeing the professional pics too! Thanks for posting those!!

Best wishes to you both!

Traci · Married on 06/11/2016

Thyme Hill Designs did an amazing job providing the flowers for our recent wedding! She asked questions during the process that helped me figure out what type of flowers and accessories I would need. Not only did she help me identify what look I wanted and the best way to get it, she was mindful of my budget. She was fantastic communicating by email (I didn't meet her until the wedding day). Best of all, her arrangements were far more amazing than I expected! The center pieces were so much more lush and full than I expected and I absolutely loved the bouquets!

I would highly recommend Sidnee at Thyme Hill! She does a fantastic job and was so easy and friendly to work with!

Sent on 06/23/2016

Cara · Married on 06/20/2015

Wow! I don't have the right words to thank Thyme Designs enough for the most beautiful flowers ever! Having a destination wedding my husband and I did everything over the phone. They were absolutely stunning. I received nothing but compliments. Even my husband who wanted no flowers at all loved them. Couldn't have been more perfect.

Sent on 06/24/2015

Award

Thyme Hill Designs FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 65.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 12.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 70.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 1,995.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit

• Castle Farms
    Castle Farms Barn & Farm Weddings

At Castle Farms we are always delighted to work with Thyme Hill Designs. Her timely manner, bubbly personality and stunning floral arrangements are just a few of the reasons why we love working with her.

• PO Box 206 Charlevoix, 49720 See on map