This Moment Weddings

Temecula, CA 92592 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 11

About This Moment Weddings

We deliver breathtaking Wedding Highlights that bring you back to each moment of excitement.

With over 6 years of directing and filming professional wedding videos we know how to capture the moments that make your day so special without making you feel awkward or forced.

Our clients can’t stress it enough that Videography was the best hire they made for their wedding.

Contact us for additional information www.ThisMomentWeddings.com

Follow This Moment Weddings on

37 Reviews for This Moment Weddings

• Aja

Aja Hampson · Getting married on 11/10/2019

So far, so great!

We had a first call with Doug and from that first phone call we knew he was perfect for our wedding day. Our wedding is not until next year, but the booking process and flexibility Doug had with us would make any couple want to write a review already! We are obsessed with his past wedding films and cannot wait to see ours after our wedding. Wedding planning can be stressful, but I have to say that Doug and This Moment Weddings was the most stress free decision we have made yet. Thank you Doug and we cannot wait for next year!

Meghan · Married on 09/29/2018

Works well with the awkward

Doug was awesome!! I would like to think that I am semi photogenic but honestly some days are better than others.. lol!
    Although I have yet to receive my full video yet (I’ve seen the other videos he has created.. Just wow!) I have seen short clips of my wedding day and my goodness he is an angel.
    Literally, there must be some heaven sent rays of sunshine that beam off of him because... how?! I don’t think I look that good all the time!! Hahah

But really he was so calm and easy going I didn’t feel pressured at all. Even though I did feel a little awkward at first, but he made me feel super relaxed and comfortable. I’m a pretty chill person and so is Doug so it was very easy and enjoyable to work with him.
    I would recommend him a million times!! Thanks Doug, can’t wait to see my final video!!

Christina · Married on 07/28/2018

Amazing videographer!

Booking “This Moment Weddings” was, with out a doubt, one of our best decisions when planning our wedding.
    We were absolutely thrilled after finding out he was available for our date and after meeting Doug at a few weddings before ours, we felt even more sure that we had made a the right choice.
    Not only is he extremely friendly and easy to work with, his work is unreal amazing. One hundred perfect recommend!

This Moment Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Client Revisions, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage
  • Which wedding events to you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, Digital Download, DVD, USB Hard Drive

• A Day Like No Other
    A Day Like No Other Wedding Planners

I worked with Sand Lapse video at Holman Ranch in Carmel Valley - and they produced one of the most beautiful wedding videos I've ever seen. Can't wait to work with them again!

• Jason Berry Photography
    Jason Berry Photography Wedding Photographers

Awesome videographer! Love working with Doug!

• Temecula, CA 92592 See on map