Dallas, TX 75204 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 13
  • Real Weddings 1

About TheViolinGuy

TheViolinGuy is an internationally renowned concert violinist, and much more! He is an outstanding singer/recording artist, plays guitar,piano and offers Disc Jockey services for weddings and live concerts everywhere in the United States. You can find live video performances online at www.youtube.com/theviolinguyofficial and you can visit his website to learn more about him at www.TheViolinGuy.net , find pricing, listen to his music and read testimonials. If you want to have memorable music for your wedding, cocktail hour and reception contact this remarkable musician. Please call soon to reserve your date.

4299a7c8771d6bda 1523379040 402daf64823074bb 1523379026933 5 u
91d0644f779b943a 1226559781574 TheViolinGuy

• Videos 5

21 Reviews for TheViolinGuy

Amber · Married on 09/08/2018

Our wedding was AMAZING because of our music and entertainment provided by Radu, The Violin Guy! We couldn’t have imagined a more perfect and fun wedding for us and our guests!

Sent on 09/16/2018

Holly · Married on 10/19/2013

Amazing performance ! This guy is unbelievably talented. We are very pleased with him . He's one of the best and highly recommended!!!! A+++++++++++++

Sent on 03/11/2014

John · Married on 10/05/2013

Before you read any further, is The Violin Guy open for your wedding date? If so book him now! This is the most deserving 5 star review I have ever posted.
    We first met Radu at the Las Colinas Bridal show, then a couple months later at the Dallas Bridal Show. Very impressed by the complete package he offered and the quality of his musical talent, my wife and I decided to go see him do a longer performance at one of his weeknight venues in Dallas. This guy does everything! We booked immediately after seeing him. He plays violin, guitar, piano, etc. And all very very well. He is a talented vocalist(multiple languages) and knows how to captivate an audience. Radu is tech savvy and has all the newest gear(computers, lighting, sound, instruments) plus an act at the end of every show that is unlike anything you have ever seen! I wont spoil anything... And he provides ALL your lighting, DJ services, and has two HD cameras recording video. He does not drink or smoke. He has a Lamborghini Murcielago and an Audi R8, in which he gave my wife and I the ride of our lives as a wedding present! He met with us shortly before the wedding to go over all the final details.
    As for the wedding... He not only pulled everything off, but he went way above and beyond. He arrived early and was totally setup. Our venue was The City Club Dallas(69th floor downtown green building) so it was not easy to access. He was professionally dressed and polite to all our guests. The ceremony music was beautiful, the cocktail hour guitar ambiance was great, and the dinner performance was elegant. His DJ services had all 150 people on or around the dance floor! His special act at the end; WOW, there were more camera phones than I have ever seen at a wedding! We still get compliments on selecting him. He added so much to our wedding and helped create memories that we will always enjoy. Thank you Radu! You are the hardest working guy we know and deserve all of your successes

Sent on 03/08/2014

TheViolinGuy FAQ

• What music genres do you specialize in? Country, Electronic, Pop
  • What services do you offer? Liability Insurance

Real Weddings

• Haus of Beaute, Inc.
    Haus of Beaute, Inc. Wedding Hair & Makeup

Radu is the most amazing, captivating musician that I have come across. I had the pleasure and honor to have him perform and sing at my wedding. The guests went on and on about him. I can remember when I was at the bridal show walking down the aisle to the group surrounding one particular booth. He captivates a crowd and has the warmest personality you've ever met.

• Dallas, 75204 See on map