Theresa Bridget Photography

Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Theresa Bridget Photography

Celebrating and capturing the joy of marriage

We are Husband Wife wedding photographers who are focused on making connections, telling stories and capturing memories with fun, vibrant, romantic and timeless images. We consider ourselves so blessed to be a husband and wife team and we are so thankful that we are able to do what we love with who we love. Being a husband and wife team is also something we consider to be a benefit to our clients. Having been where our couples are we know the stress and joy that comes along with weddings and are there to help our clients whether it be assisting with timelines or bustling a dress. We only take on a limited number of weddings each year so that we can truly devote our energy to our clients.

Our philosophy when it comes to capturing weddings is to capture the romanticism and emotion as organically as possible while giving couples beautifully preserved memories. Being a wedding photographer is an intimate experience and we consider it to be an honor. In being such an intimate experience we believe that it is important to get to know our clients so that we can create a comfortable and professional relationship. To us, our couples are not just another booking, we bond and connect with each couple because while many people can take beautiful images, it is also important to feel comfortable and trust the people who are taking them. This is why every wedding package also includes an engagement session; which we like to describe as a double date with us pointing cameras at you ;).

714.318.9946

Multi. Locations (8)
One Event/Day (6)
Additional Hours (3)
Liability Insurance (1)

Had a fantastic experience with Theresa! We scheduled our engagement photos at Irvine park but due to the fire the park was closed. Theresa alerted us to the situation and helped us pick a new location that was absolutely perfect. She was great to work with. We brought our 2 children to include in a few photos (one of which was cranky from a nap) but she was still able to get amazing shots. She's incredibly helpful with posing and putting you in flattering positions. Overall I would recommend her to anyone. Our photos turned out FANTASTIC and we got them in just a few days! So impressed

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Karilynn , 7/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I can not put into words how lucky I felt to have found these two amazing photographers! When we first met Greg & Theresa for our initial sit down, they were the sweetest and funniest people we'd met. After the meeting Dyllan & I both looked at each other and we just knew, "We have to have them shoot our wedding!" Theresa was so understanding with ALL of our reschedules because Dyllan works and crazy schedule. Her communication skills were spot on. Our engagement shoot was amazingly easy and fun and playful. They made getting in front of the camera super easy. They made my wedding a dream come true! I've only seen a few pictures from them, and I am already in love with how they captured our day! Theresa and Greg totally took everything Dyllan & I asked for to heart and did their absolute best to make them happen. I am so glad that I found these two lovely people and I am happy to have two amazing new friends in my life. It also helps that they are obsessed with Disney and all things nerdy! We all had a connection and it was extremely personal and professional. Theresa & Greg, thank you, for going above and beyond! Our day wouldn't be the same without you!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 11/12/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images

It can be intimidating finding someone to document such an important day. When I found Theresa and Greg I just knew that it was the best thing to happen (next to actually getting engaged)! They went above and beyond anything I expected for our engagement photos and wedding photos. They are always up for an adventure! They were kind to everyone, even when people weren't as kind on our wedding day. They were 100% professional the whole time. I am forever a fan! I receive compliments all the time on our engagement and wedding photography. I have not been able to pick a favorite photo because i love them all! For the engagement photos, we went to Devil's Punchbowl and Vasquez Rocks. For the wedding, it was in Laguna Beach on Main Beach. They know how to deal with any situation and weather change. They do everything to bring your vision to life through their lens. You will not find another photography team like Theresa and Greg.

Profile Picture Maree, 9/30/17, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1484200698385 southern california engagement best theresa bridge
220x220 sq 1484201256541 southern california wedding theresa bridget photog
220x220 sq 1484201421061 southern california wedding theresa bridget photog

3 ENDORSEMENTS
Theresa and Greg are a dream to work with. Not only do they do amazing work as you can see from their pictures, but they are so genuine and loving. If you are looking for amazing photographers, you have found them!

Great work, always happy to see them in the venue!

It was such a joy to work with this husband and wife team. They have a wonderful eye for detail and it was perfect that they could be in two places at once for the bride and groom! On top of all of that, they were such a joy to work with. I would recommend them to any newly engaged and hope we will be working together again soon.

Events