Kloud Nine Photography

Huntington Beach, CA View map Visit website
$1,750 Most Popular Price

$1,750 Most Popular Price

Kloud Nine Photography is a wedding photography company based in Huntington Beach, California. Owner Klaudia is passionate about her craft, not least because it provides so many opportunities to learn and discover. Klaudia enjoys traveling and meeting new people; she loves surprises and spontaneity. Her bohemian style allows her to better appreciate the uniqueness of others. Klaudia would be delighted to capture all the energy and excitement of your wedding celebration.

Kloud Nine Photography is looking forward to your big day. Wedding package features include an engagement session, 3 to 10 hours of wedding day coverage, two professional photographers, a private online gallery, and high-resolution images. Videography and drone cinematography services are also available. Klaudia can’t wait to meet you and discuss what she and her team can do for you.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$650

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,750

2nd Shooter
Custom Graphics
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Prints
Proofs
Save the Date

• Kerri
    Kerri F. Married on 06/21/2019

Absolutely amazing!

Klaudia was always responsive and professional. I would highly recommend her and her team!
    Kayla Married on 10/06/2018

Absolutely Awesome

Kloud Nine Photography provided an excellent quality of photographs for my daughter’s wedding in October 2018. They were very accommodating and professional during all aspects in my encounters with them. Klaudia made sure she knew exactly what we wanted prior to, during and after the wedding. She also added her own expertise in bringing out and capturing all of the important aspects of the day. The videography was top notch. The final video we received was a perfect movie which captured everything we could imagine for this day and more. I would recommend Kloud Nine Photography to everyone. You will not be sorry. Their pricing is fabolous and worth every dollar.
    Michael Married on 08/18/2018
    Awesome to work with! Attentive to every small detail, yet captures the essence of every event that is filmed. We have commissioned several videos with Klaudia and her team. Hard-working and really easy to work with. There is no one we call for other video work other than Kloud 9. They are always active and engaged-thinking of the next capture. Their videos have dramatically improved our reach to potential clients and in many cases sealed the deal without even talking to clients! If that's not the ultimate advertising benchmark then I don't know what is!

Don't be a cheap-ass. Hire them and stop whining about money. If you are that worried about budget go to McDonald's and get some disposable cameras.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Team

Klaudia Seidl
Klaudia Seidl
LEAD PHOTOGRAPHER/OWNER

I grew up in Europe and now call Los Angeles my home. I am a wedding photographer who absolutely loves her job and everything that comes with it. I appreciate the people I meet, the places I go, and the spontaneity in every shot. I admire the fleeting beauty of those in between, raw moments on a wedding day, and I do my very best to take every picture with that in mind.I always want to make sure that the couple, their interests, and their character are being represented in my photos. I love to tell the story from the first look to the last dance.

I tremendously enjoy photographing weddings and engagement sessions because of the energy and excitement that surrounds these events and I am honored to be a part of such a special day. I am determined to capture the most precious moments, details and emotions throughout the whole venue.

I am storyteller that will write your wedding story through my photographs with romantic, bohemian, editorial and epic style.

6600 Warner Ave Huntington Beach, CA, 92647
Location of (Kloud Nine Photography)

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding