The Wooden Trunk: Vintage Rentals & Event Styling

Henderson, NV 89077 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

Other couples have also viewed

• Best Event Ever
  • Melan Threads
  • RSVP Party Rentals
  • Quest Events

9 Reviews for The Wooden Trunk: Vintage Rentals & Event Styling

Jill and Danielle were wonderul for our wedding day coordinators and they had beautiful and unique rental pieces that we added in. I was so busy getting ready that morning and the wind had prevented me and my girls from setting up many things but when they got there I was taking pictures and they set everything up beautifully! They also tackled hiccups in the night without me noticing or being upset. Our catering forgot to bring plates(I know, right!) and before telling me one of them ran to the store to buy some and told me while she was out. Good thing I'm an easy going bride because I didn't reall care because they handled the situation quickly and I was so happy. Thank you so much girls for making the big day so special and I didn't have to worry about anything!

Sent on 05/26/2014

Daniel · Married on 04/05/2014

If you are looking for a wedding stylist and/or coordinator, YOU HAVE FOUND THEM HERE. Danielle and Jillian are the most incredible team. Their professionalism is incredible, their flexibility and ability to take your ideas and make them come to life is amazing, and their fun and charming personalities make every stressful situation calm and comfortable.

Danielle and Jillian styled our wedding with their vintage rentals, styled our whole wedding with our DIY crafts, and coordinating our entire ceremony and reception. They handled every issue that came their way during the ceremony with professionalism and poise. Being someone who likes everything organized and run smoothly, I realized right away that I could completely trust Jillian and Danielle. On the day of the wedding they totally handled everything and let my wife and I enjoy our day and not worry about the little problems. Their set up and take down and everything in between was organized and professional. They are worth every penny!

I will and already have recommended to everyone I know!

Sent on 04/18/2014

Jillian provided rentals and assisted me with setup and takedown on the day of. She was very easy and incredibly friendly to work with! She knew exactly the look I was going for. As I was walking down the aisle I was amazed how incredible my ceremony looked! It was exactly how I imagined!

She also assisted set up and take down at the reception. All of her rentals were absolutely gorgeous!

I don't know how I would have put my wedding together without her. I did not hire a planner and she saved me the day of. She even called and tracked down my missing cake without me having to worry about it.

If you are contemplating using this vendor I say stop looking around and give her and her sister a call!

Sent on 12/17/2013

1 Real Wedding

• Henderson See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (The Wooden Trunk: Vintage Rentals & Event Styling)