Bloomingbelles Rentals

Henderson, NV View map

Bloomingbelles Rentals is a wedding and event rental company based in Las Vegas, Nevada. Established in 2015, this family-owned and -operated business endeavors to make the most out of every special occasion. For events that range from weddings and celebrations to corporate events and parties, the organization can provide high-quality, custom-made rentals that will add an elegant atmosphere to any occasion. The staff at the studio have arranged numerous floral arrangements, supplied various seating options, and assisted in creating ample memories for an array of events.

Bloomingbelles Rentals can supply rustic rental items for celebrations of love. The staff can provide day-of delivery, setup, and cleanup services. Their inventory consists of chairs, tables, wine barrels, arches, pergolas, benches, and dance floors. The following items can also be rented through the company:

• Candelabras
  • Lanterns
  • Heaters
  • Firepits
  • Photo booths
  • Canopy tents

Areas Covered

The team at the business can offer delivery services to an array of areas within the Las Vegas region. The areas that can be serviced include, but are not limited to, the following:

• Henderson
  • Summerlin
  • North Las Vegas
  • Boulder City
  • Mount Charleston

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Setup
Showroom

What event items are available?

Altar/Arch
Centerpieces
Chairs
Dance Floor
Decor
Tables
Tents

What food and beverage items are available?

Linens

What is the starting price for tents?

$300

What is the starting price for altar/arch rentals?

$115

What is the starting price for tables?

$40

What is the starting price for chairs?

$3

What is the starting price for 12x12 ft dance floors?

$230

Which of the following services do your prices include?

Setup

Leslie Getting married on 03/01/2154

Exceptional products and services!

I have used Sean and his team on several occasions and have always been thrilled with their product and service. They deliver above and beyond expectations. I'm an event designer and stylist and needed a custom sized table for a client. Not only did they say "we are happy to do this for you," they delivered and installed in less than a week! I will continue to use Sean and his Company and refer him to my friends, family, and clients. Thank you, Sean, for everything you do to make my job easier! It is such a pleasure to work with you and your team!

Leslie Sellers

• Litaun
    Litaun L. Getting married on 06/03/2023

Prompt Response

Although I did not use the company for my wedding they were very prompt in responding and providing information as requested. They were very attentive in answering any questions needed.
  • AMY
    Amy S. Married on 10/10/2020

Thank you Bloomingbelles team!

I'm kind of a minimalist so the thought of décor cluttering up my home until it gets sold did not appeal to me. I feel in a way it's still environmentally friendly to an extent. I'm pretty sure this is a local family team so all of those points were important to me. Each time I needed to contact someone for anything at all, I always got a quick friendly but helpful response. Every step of the way, each person I worked with was communicative with not only me but also my coordinator. I did not stress one single bit. Thank you Bloomingbelles for being part of our wedding!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Bloomingbelles Rentals Price Rates

1010 N. Stephanie St. Suite C2 Henderson, NV, 89014
(833) 4-YOURDAY

Open All Day
Location of (Bloomingbelles Rentals)

Other vendors in Las Vegas for your wedding