Las Vegas, NV 89134 Map · Phone number

About Nostalgia Resources *vintage rentals*

Nostalgia Resources is a vintage rental company. we curate every piece to make your wedding, photo shoot and any other celebration special and unique.

we also provide styling services, being your wedding ceremony, reception, photo shoot or video.

contact us for prices and styling ideas.

Follow Nostalgia Resources *vintage rentals* on

crecia
laura brad wedding 182

6 Reviews for Nostalgia Resources *vintage rentals*

Natalie · Married on 01/14/2016

We ordered several sofas, loveseats, and chairs from Nostalgia Resources in order to provide enough seating for our ceremony to sit 20 people. Not only is Veronica so easy to work with (this was a destination wedding for us)- but she also made the process quick and painless. To include, it was stress free they arrived early, set up in no time, and I gave her freedom to design the placement of the furniture. She is creative and it truly made my event beyond my wildest dreams. The furniture is superior quality and truly better in person- only wish I owned the pieces myself. My guests appreciated the comfort over standing or hard plastic chairs. Also, the mixmatch of colors from several pieces only made for an awesome vibe with the background signs from our venue at the museum Neon Boneyard. She works well with the other vendors present, they even admired that it was the best wedding setup they have seen to date (all thanks to this furniture). Her team that carries the pieces in and out couldn't have been kinder. In all truth, Nostalgia Resources couldn't be easier to work with, better quality, or more professional. The only difficulty I ever had was picking which pieces I wanted- they have a very large selection.

My wife and I have used Nostalgia Resources on 2 occasions, and both times, our experience was better than we could have asked for. The first time we used Veronica and Co was for our engagement photoshoot. My wife had the idea of making a fairy tale in the winter forest of Mount Charleston. Veronica and her team got together couches, suit cases, flowers and mirrors and took the long drive out to the mountains and literally carried the furniture in the freezing cold down hillsides, through forests and every other difficult location you could possibly imagine. They didn't mind the hard work, they just wanted the photos to be the best they possibly could. And they turned out absolutely incredible. The most common thing heard when people now look at our pictures is "that looks like a fairy tale." The second time we used Nostalgia Resources was at our wedding. I can't express enough how amazing they made everything look. The gift and guestbook tables were perfect and the Pho

Nostalgia Resources came recommended from our wedding planner and they ended up delivering an amazing range of beautiful furniture rentals for our outdoor wedding. We'd highly recommend them to anyone and everyone - no matter what type of event you're having.

Nostalgia Resources *vintage rentals* FAQ

• What event items are available? Altar/Arch, Centerpieces, Chairs, Decor, Lounge Furniture, Trinkets

• Archel Rolwing Events
    Archel Rolwing Events Wedding Planners

Nostalgia Resources not only offers beautifully unique, vintage pieces for weddings, events, and photo shoots, but they also are amazing at styling all of their pieces along with any floral or designs already in place for the event/shoot. Hiring Nostalgia Resources guarantees a special element that will absolutely enhance your event or photo shoot!

• KMH Photography
    KMH Photography Wedding Photographers

Nostalgia Resources has everything you need to make your event retro, rustic, quaint and personal. The pieces in her collection are searched for and carefully chosen to make your event or shoot unique and creative. I especially love her new handmade macrame pieces. Veronica's taste and design sense are absolutely unparalleled!

• Gaby J Photography
    Gaby J Photography Wedding Photographers

favorite vintage rentals and prop styling business in the las vegas area! Veronica pays special attention to detail when explaining exactly what you're looking for. She's extremely sweet and friendly, oh & of course CREATIVE! I definitely recommend nostalgia resources for styling weddings, engagement, bridal, portrait, family and lifestyle sessions in las vegas. Their inventory list is amazingly gorgeous and will bring your photoshoot to a whole new level!

• Las Vegas, NV 89134 See on map