Archel Rolwing Events

Las Vegas, NV View map
$1,900 Package Price

$1,900 Package Price

Archel Rolwing Events offers exceptional wedding planning and coordination services to couples getting married in the Las Vegas area. Whether you’re in search of an extensive full-time wedding planning service or just day-of coordination, Archel Rolwing Events will customize a package to suit your needs. Our ultimate goal is to execute your complete vision for your special day! We focus on building trusting relationships with our clients as well as making the wedding planning process as fun and stress-free as possible. On the big day, we work behind the scenes and pay attention to all details so you can fully enjoy your time with friends and family, who are all there to celebrate you!

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$800.00

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1900

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$2,900.00

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$100.00

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Rica
    Rica Married on 08/06/2021
    I'm the type of person to research absolutely all options before deciding anything. Archel and Brittney were definitely one of, if not the best decision I made. They were both completely amazing and helpful in planning a destination wedding with me. They were very responsive, insightful, and addressed my hundreds of concerns leading up to the day. The day of, Archel took care of everything and I had zero worries. Things definitely went wrong but she took care of them so I didn't have to. Highly, highly recommend hiring this team, you will not regret it.
    Corinn Married on 03/24/2017
    I hired Archel Rolwing as my day of wedding coordinator, but she was so much more than that! My wedding was a destination wedding (I live in Texas) and she worked with me months leading up to the wedding. Because I was traveling I had a lot of items that I wanted to purchase but not bring with me in my luggage. I mailed almost every piece of wedding décor (minus the flowers and centerpieces) to Archel. She held onto everything for me and would unpack everything to make sure everything looked okay. I even had picture frames that broke and she fixed them!

My goal for my wedding day was for my family and I to be able to relax and not worry about something not getting done. Archel and her team made sure that happened. After the wedding she boxed up all my décor, and sent it with my mom to bring back. Archel and her team were there to make sure everything was perfect and they did an excellent job. I’m very organized and good at planning, so I didn’t need a full on wedding planner (Archel is both), but knew I wanted a wedding day coordinator to make sure everything went as planned, and I don’t regret it one bit. Archel will be there for you hand and foot way before the wedding, during and wedding, and even after the wedding if you need her to be. She’s the best!
  • Marilia & Matthew
    Marilia Married on 04/29/2016
    My ceremony/reception venue Siena Golf Club uses All Events Production for the DJ/lighting services, so as part of my venue fee, I got their services for the whole night. I then added the day of coordinator services from All Events Production as well - and they contract it out/use Archel Rolwing. I can't comment on Archel's price/value when hiring her separately, I paid $1000 for a combo of pre-wedding support, as well as day of coordination, set-up and take down.

Archel was a pleasure to work with! She and her team were all very nice, friendly, professional and supportive. Flexible with my last minute requests (placecards), and placed everything exactly how I would have done it. Everything looked beautiful!
    They created my timeline, communicated with all the vendors I had hired, came to my rehearsal where I also gave her all my decor, and arrived early on the day -of to place all my decor and ensure everything was running smoothly.
    She also checked in with me throughout the day while I was getting ready to ensure I was calm, excited and ensure I knew everything was under control. At the end of the night, she and her team packed the whole place up, including all the flowers and left over dessert and made sure nothing was missed. As well as send me off to the hotel with my cards box to make sure I didn't leave valuables behind.

All in all, loved working with her and would highly recommend it!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Real Weddings

• Jason & Bridget
    28 photos · 11/07/2016

Peachy Keen Unions Peachy Keen Unions Wedding Officiants

Always a pleasure to work with Archel and her team. I appreciate how they enjoy a good wedding rehearsal just as much as Norma and I do! Excellent vendor communication and cooperation, which always leads to a home run!

Elegantvegasweddings Elegantvegasweddings Wedding Officiants

They always are one step ahead of what the Bride and Groom need or think they need. Good attention to detail.

The Amberlight Collective The Amberlight Collective Wedding Photographers

Archel is by far one of my favorite planners to work with! She puts people at ease, and takes care of all the stress of the big day!

Las Vegas, 89141
Location of (Archel Rolwing Events)

Other vendors in Las Vegas for your wedding