14 East 60th Street Studio 606, New York, NY 10022 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About The Wedding Library

The Wedding Library is a one stop shop filled with amazing resources for brides.

BRIDESMAIDS

We carry the largest selection of bridesmaids dresses in New York City. We are the flagship bridesmaids boutique for Amsale, Coren Moore, Monique Lhuillier, Joanna August, Milly, Lela Rose, Dessy and more. Please call or email us for an appointment to see our amazing collections.

PLANNING

The Wedding Library is one of New York City's premiere wedding design and planning houses. WIth over 15 years' experience in planning and design, the Wedding Library is known for impeccable service and classic taste. We offer day-of to full planning services.

STATIONERY

Our full stationery boutique offers all major brands and our own custom designs -- make an appointment to see our range of options. We specialize in all the accessories that can be branded for a wedding or special occasion.

d9b0bf60aca86da2 1522253068 c078726de8aee60e 1522253067 7eceb6ea261cf2a1 152225
Table setting
Table setting
d9b0bf60aca86da2 1522253068 c078726de8aee60e 1522253067 7eceb6ea261cf2a1 152225

33 Reviews for The Wedding Library

I was a bridesmaid in a bridal party and we got our Amsale dresses at the Wedding Library. Kiera was our consultant and was super helpful since our bride had no idea what she wanted when we walked in. We all ended up with different style gowns that made us each feel special and comfortable. Kiera was able to help guide us each into a gown that we loved and most of all that the bride loved! So excited for our gowns to arrive! Thanks Kiera!

Sent on 05/02/2016

Jessica · Married on 08/22/2015

I ordered 5 bridesmaids dresses for my bridal party from here. Everyone I worked with was helpful and responsive. The dresses came in way earlier than expected and they were able to recommend tailors. We went with Amsale but they have a vast selection of other designers. They also were able to walk through different color and style options with me. We went during the trunk show and were able to receive a discount. Great experience and everybody looked beautiful the day of my wedding!

Sent on 09/22/2015

Lindsey · Married on 05/16/2015

I worked with Chelsea on ordering beautiful Dessey dresses for my 9 bridesmaids and Victoria for my Save the Dates and Wedding Invitations. Both ladies are wonderful to work with! Especially on the invitations since I had 0 idea about etiquette, fonts, timing, etc. Definitely made these 2 tasks very stress free. And they have such a great selection of timeless and trendy bridesmaids dresses in designer styles and in a variety of price ranges.

Sent on 01/07/2015

Award

The Wedding Library FAQ

• Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Undergarments, Veils

Real Weddings