Blvd East, West New York, NJ 07093 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 29

About The Wedding Central

Voted Best of the Knot Weddings 2012 & 2011, among New Jersey Top 10 Wedding Photographers and Wedding Videographers featured in the New York Times and Internationally.

Photojournalistic wedding photography and cinematic video from award winning NJ Wedding Photographer and Wedding Videographer, Gaby and Danny.

The Wedding Central is our Wedding Photography and Cinematic Wedding Videography boutique where we strive to capture spontaneous and vibrant images to tell your love story. In each wedding, we put our heart and soul to take beautiful images that capture your essence, joy and love.

The studio is located Northern New Jersey and serving Bergen County NJ, Northern, Central NJ, Jersey Shore and New York City, Rockland and Hudson Valley and Metropolitan area, and is also recipient of Bride’s Choice Awards 2011.”

For more images visit our wedding photography and video blog or facebook

Or call us for an appointment (201) 867-3634 or Send us an email

newjerseyweddingphotographer
weddingcentralphotography01

• Videos 3

34 Reviews for The Wedding Central

We live in Boston, but were getting married in New Jersey, and wanted a piece of our time together in Boston to also be captured. Gabby and Danny agreed to come to Boston for our engagement shoot, made a weekend trip of it and spent a whole day taking pictures of us in the city and in our neighborhood. It was clear that they really take time to get to know each couple and do their best to provide a personal and customized experience.

Sent on 06/28/2016

Melissa · Married on 06/21/2015

Oh boy I don't know where to even begin with describing how awesome The Wedding Central is! All I can say is if I could be lifelong friends with this team I would. The quality of photography and professionalism is unbelievable! They are simply perfection. Danny and Gaby are a married couple and from the start they made my husband and I so comfortable we just fell in love with them and booked them as soon as we could. Wedding central accommodated a very big wedding where my husband and I combined our cultures Cuban and Indian into one big happy wedding. They took notes of what was important to us, and never jeopardized anything because of time or place or even weather. If you want someone who rolls with the punches and gives you what you want no matter what these are your people! We called our wedding "my big Fat Cubindian Wedding" and that is just what it was. The Wedding Central was there all day and pulled a heavy shift with ease and I honestly could not have asked for a better photography and videography team. Our pictures are astounding and people constantly compliment them and we keep referring them because we believe there is no one better ! Thank You guys! We love you!

Sent on 07/14/2015

diane · Married on 10/18/2014

So this review might be biased because my husband & I are completely IN LOVE with Gaby & Danny! After much searching through photographers classifying their style as "photojournalistic" & "candid"--which seems to be every company--we stumbled upon The Wedding Central. We were drawn to how naturally romantic the photos were artfully composed. Since our first meeting--and throughout the whole planning phase--Gaby has been nothing but sweet, honest, enthusiastic, & professional; this meeting ended up being the standard we'd compare to when meeting with subsequent vendors. She offered advice on engagement shoot outfits & later on I was confident enough in her opinion when I was having a difficult time deciding on wedding day makeup. During our engagement shoot we finally had the pleasure of meeting with Danny & boy, were we in for a fun time! They made what could have been an awkward afternoon of being followed by photographers into a comfortable & great time out in the city. On our wedding day they arrived earlier than expected, which was good because our families & bridal party had the opportunity to get acquainted with them. Cliff & Leah, the second photographer & videographer, were friendly, spunky, hip, & were always engaged with our group. Throughout the day we would forget that there was a team of professionals capturing every moment until we turned around and unexpectedly found them right next to us. We LOVE that everything was laid back & how our "portraits" look like we were all exploring the town; no overdone, generic poses or super dramatic angles, here! Gaby & Danny ended up staying at our reception later than planned, which was awesome--we like to think they were just having such a blast--because there were great energy at towards the end of the night. Everyone raves about how beautiful our engagement & wedding photos are & always say how sincere Gaby & Danny were. For two days of our lives my husband & I truly felt like celebrities!

Sent on 12/28/2014

The Wedding Central FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs

• DEEVA BEAUTY  ~ Glamour Makeup
    DEEVA BEAUTY ~ Glamour Makeup Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have worked with Gabriela and Danny several times now and highly recommend them. Fun, professional, and passionate in what they do. I am proud to call them friends of mine and I look forward to working with them many, many times again in the future. Rest assured you are getting reliable and talented professionals when you work with The Wedding Central.

• Blvd East West New York, 07093 See on map