The Vineyards at Chappel Lodge is a winery wedding venue located in Austin, Texas. This venue blends rustic charm, modern elegance, and world-class service to create a beautiful, premier event venue for the soon-to-be wed. They are also located just 10 minutes south of downtown Austin, so guests can visit nearby attractions as well.
Facilities and Capacity
The Vineyards at Chappel Lodge offers two different event spaces. The property offers a beautiful backdrop of wildflowers, live oak trees, stonework buildings, and a California-inspired vineyard all on 53 acres of land. Accommodating a variety of wedding themes and styles, couples with country-casual or high-end chic styles can both utilize this venue. Set the tone for intimacy, romance, elegance, and tranquility while you get married to your best friend in front of up to 300 of your guests at this venue.
The Vineyards at Chappel Lodge strives to give their clients an accommodating event experience through their team of friendly, knowledgeable, and professional event staff who provide in-house event coordination services. The venue provides audio equipment, chairs, dance floor, furniture, lighting, and tables. Wedding event services offered include the following:
The Vineyards at Chappel Lodge offers two different lodging options for friends, family, and guests. The Lodge and cabin exude a warm, welcoming atmosphere through its tastefully decorated space with comfortable furniture. The Lodge is spacious and has five bedrooms, five full bathrooms, four half bathrooms, and one handicap bathroom for guests to enjoy. This space can provide lodging for up to 14 guests as they rest under the live oak trees and beautiful landscaping and stonework. The Cabin is slightly smaller with four bedrooms and three full bathrooms; however, it can still accommodate up to 14 guests.
26 Reviews for The Vineyards at Chappel Lodge
Recommended by 99% of couples
23 User photos
Kelsey Emery · Getting married on 12/04/2021
Stunning Property, A Dream Location
In the midst of all the COVID craziness, my fiancé and I decided we still wanted to say our vows and Chappel Lodge was kind enough to let us rent the venue and say our vows with our family and friends supporting us virtually. When we woke up on the day of what was supposed to be our big wedding day, we honestly were quite sad to know we wouldn't be surrounded by our family and friends- but once we stepped on the property everything changed! It is a true piece of heaven on earth. The sunset, the fields of flowers, the oak trees- it was incredibly peaceful and unbelievably beautiful. It was a reminder of so much good and it made for an incredibly romantic setting for us to say our vows and enjoy a picnic. Now when we look back on 4/24/20, we aren't filled with sadness for what should have been but are instead overjoyed but what we were able to do and how we were able to still celebrate! Thank you Chappel Lodge for loving couples so well during this time and for bringing so much joy to our special day.Sent on 05/03/2020
Kacie Hurta · Married on 03/14/2020
Our perfect fit
Such a magical venue that was EXACTLY what my now husband and I were imagining for our wedding day!! As soon as we left our initial tour of the venue, we had literally nothing wrong we could say about the place - and they even have an on site coordinator (Catherine) who knows the place back to front and from top to bottom! The whole venue just smells like flowers and gives you such a special feeling. My girl crew and I even rented the on site cabin the night before to stay in after our rehearsal dinner and got ready there the next morning until we went over to the venue!! SO fun!Sent on 05/25/2020
I had so many people come up to me on our wedding night complimenting the venue!! Couldn't have chose a better place!!
Jill Anderson · Married on 03/07/2020
Loved our Vineyards at Chappel Lodge Wedding!
We are SO happy we booked VACL and additionally happy we invested in Catherine to be our day of coordinator!
VACL was definitely the best bang for our buck! So many venues in Austin 'price gouge' their couples by charging ridiculous fees for specific items and are not up front. We chose VACL for a few reasons:
1. It's GORGEOUS! They have beautiful overgrown trees and the ceremony site with the gorgeous stone aisle is breathtaking. We loved the outside grounds and the fun cocktail hour that then flows into the reception tent. We had the most gorgeous day for weather so it felt worth the investment and risk for this outside venue.
2. VACL allows you to bring your own alcohol on site. We were able to have Specs deliver all the booze we needed (and were able to return it at just a 10% restock fee). Other venues do not allow this - which for a wedding of our size (200 people) and charging per person per hour gets REALLY expensive! Additionally we were able to have the bridal party get ready onsite and enjoy champagne and whiskey while we were getting ready - no issues. A few other venues had strict rules about "no offsite alcohol!" with signs all over the bridal suite which I thought was silly.
3. People were worried about the train but this wasn't an issue for us and even if a train comes through WHO CARES - it will be another memorable moment and if you know it's a possibility you can have the sound ready to play some fun tunes.
4. CATHERINE! She was absolutely amazing and may our day flow perfectly. I've been in a LOT of weddings (over 10 as a bridesmaid) and worked with many coordinators and she is the best. She is direct, but pleasant, informative but willing to listen. Too often I've seen details go missed and that just won't happen with Catherine!
5. The capacity - this venue was perfect for our 200 guests - we were able to sit everyone at the chairs at the ceremony (chairs and tables included in the venue! another huge plus!) and we fit perfectly under the tent!
6. The location! A lot of locations like this are far from Austin making the logistics a nightmare for out of town guests. We had all our guests stay at the Omni Hotel Southpark and then provided shuttles to and from the venue - just a quick 15 minute ride. Then they had access to downtown Austin and were able to enjoy our wedding and still have access to Austin. Other venues are so remote it leaves guests stuck in places that aren't ideal.
Anyways - VACL was a great choice for us!!!
Sent on 03/16/2020
The Vineyards at Chappel Lodge Price Rates
What a fantastic hidden gem in South Austin! We really enjoy playing weddings here. The staff are so friendly!