0-200
Venue Setting

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About The Vineyard at Grandview

Experience your dream Wedding in the Cove at The Vineyard at Grandview

The vineyards at The Vineyard at Grandview offer a stunning backdrop for your wedding ceremony and reception.  Nestled among the rolling hills of Lancaster County, PA and adjacent to our vineyard, you will find a cove with a stone lined creek, the perfect setting for your wedding ceremony.  Then, offer your guests the experience of a delicious wine pairing dinner using a caterer of your choosing and a variety of Vineyard at Grandview wines!  We can also accommodate the more casual party...like a pig roast and fun on our pavilion lawn.  Whatever your vision for your special day, we will work to make it a reality!

We are located within minutes of Lancaster, York, Hershey and Harrisburg and a perfect destination for weddings from New York, Philadelphia and Baltimore.

Please email us at weddings@thevineyardatgrandview.com for more information or to schedule a visit to tour our wedding venue.

Categories: Wedding Venue

Event Planning (2)
Bartender(s) (1)
Specialty Wine (1)
Wheelchair Access (1)

Our friends and family are still talking about how gorgeous our wedding was. The ceremony in the Cove was amazing - it was like our own little world. The vineyard in the background of our reception was beautiful. It made every picture magical! And the best part was Kristin. From the beginning to the end, Kristin was a blessing - she was always so helpful, quick to respond and had great advice. I would not have survived the day of the wedding without her! We have zero regrets about choosing the Vineyard at Grandview for our wedding day - it was perfect.

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/21/17, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Parking, Uncovered Outdoor

My husband and I envisioned our wedding outdoor and the cove at the Vineyard at Grandview was the perfect location! The cove is super private and surrounded by trees. The ceremony took place in front of an arbor with natural greens growing on it. It was so beautiful in October! Kristin, the wedding coordinator at the venue, was so helpful from the moment we reserved our date through our wedding day. She responded promptly to all of my emails and was present on the wedding day to make sure everything ran smoothly.

My only feedback is that the venue only provides one set of chairs. So if you have your ceremony and reception there, you must rent a second set of chairs, which isn't a big deal just something to be aware of when considering budget.

Overall, we couldn't have asked for a more perfect wedding day. The weather was beautiful, and the whole day ran so smoothly. I highly recommend the Vineyard at Grandview to any couple!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We honestly could not have picked a more beautiful location for our wedding day! Kristin was absolutely amazing from the very first day we met her and was a huge help through the planning process. The wine is amazing and everyone could not stop raving about both the wine and the beauty of the location. It was like a scene out of a fairy tale with how green and beautiful it was. Walking down the aisle towards my now husband, I couldn't believe how beautiful it looked and how it made me feel. If I had to redo the wedding I would still pick this location every time and we will absolutely be back again!

Profile Picture Aubrey , 8/12/17, 5 Reviews