Grandview Vineyard Reviews

Grandview Vineyard 5
Grandview Vineyard 6
Grandview Vineyard 7

Megan · Married on 09/21/2019

Gorgeous venue for an amazing price. In this case you get much more than what you pay for. The staff and wedding coordinator have been awesome to work with and we cannot wait to be married here in 2019. Highly recommend!

Sent on 05/07/2018

Grandview Vineyard's reply:

Thank you so much Megan for the sweet words! You, Cody and both of your families have been a pleasure to work with and I personally can't wait for your wedding either! :)

Allison · Married on 09/07/2019

We have not seen the venue in person yet as I am coming from out of town but Kelsey has been SO amazing answering my questions especially because it’s even more challenging to find a venue when you’re doing it from far away! Absolutely can not wait to see it in person and so happy with the service thus far.

Sent on 05/03/2018

Grandview Vineyard's reply:

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review Allison! We greatly appreciate it and your interest in our venue. Thanks so much for the FaceTime tour idea when couples are coming from out of town/state and can't make it right away for a tour!

Colleen · Married on 09/07/2019

Everyone has been a blast to work with! I can’t wait to get married their in 2019

Sent on 05/04/2018

Thank you Colleen! :)
  • Colleen

Colleen Sprenkle · Married on 09/07/2019

The very best!

We had the most beautiful day and beautiful weather the vineyard was so nice specially once with was decorated it was BEAUTIFUL! Kelsey was a pleasure to work with! I would recommend this place in a heart beat!

Sent on 09/23/2019
  • Hannah

Hannah Wible · Married on 09/06/2019

It was our dream day!

We just held our wedding at Grandview Vineyard the first weekend in September! When we first began to dream up our special day my husband pictured a vineyard and I always wanted an outdoor ceremony in the shade!! Grandview was able to accommodate both perfectly! It’s pretty much a blank slate which is perfect for couples who love DIY! Communication with Kelsey was clear and prompt! She even helped me days before in my “floral crisis” with suggestions for places out there! We were told many times how beautiful and fun our wedding was!! We can’t wait to come back to Grandview to reminisce! Thanks for providing a lovely space for our wedding!

Sent on 09/17/2019
    Grandview Vineyard 8
  • Elijah

Elijah · Married on 08/03/2019

I have had the pleasure of working with Kelsey in planning my August 2019 wedding. She is fantastic! She has been super responsive to all of my questions and very accommodating setting up a time for me to tour the venue. My fiance and I fell in love with the venue as soon as we drove up the driveway. It is like your own little paradise for the day. We also got to enjoy a wine tasting while we were there. Every thing was just right and not to mention they now have a Wine Slushie Machine! we are so excited and can not wait to have our wedding here next year.

Sent on 05/04/2018

Grandview Vineyard's reply:

Elijah, thank you for your interest in Grandview Vineyard and your extremely kind words! The slushie machine of ours will be ready to go for your big day!! ;-)

Mollie Shahher · Married on 09/29/2018

Affordable, Rustic, Charming

Overall our wedding experience with Grandview was absolutely wonderful. Kelsey was very detailed and quick to respond to my millions of questions, the price was very reasonable for what we got, and the setting was just perfect for a simple but elegant ceremony and reception. Unfortunately we were not able to have our ceremony in the beautiful cove due to mud, but it ended up being almost as lovely on the lawn in front of the treeline! The only negatives I can think of is that the event must end at 9PM (not their fault, just the township noise ordinance), and the fact that you're responsible for cleaning up everything right after the event. Luckily we had enough people to help it go smoothly and quickly! All in all, a fantastic venue! I would recommend them in a heartbeat.

Sent on 11/12/2018

Ashley · Married on 10/21/2017

Our friends and family are still talking about how gorgeous our wedding was. The ceremony in the Cove was amazing - it was like our own little world. The vineyard in the background of our reception was beautiful. It made every picture magical! And the best part was Kristin. From the beginning to the end, Kristin was a blessing - she was always so helpful, quick to respond and had great advice. I would not have survived the day of the wedding without her! We have zero regrets about choosing the Vineyard at Grandview for our wedding day - it was perfect.

Sent on 11/15/2017
    Grandview Vineyard 9
    Grandview Vineyard 10
    Grandview Vineyard 11

Grandview Vineyard's reply:

Thanks so much for taking the time to write us a review Ashley! We are thrilled to know you loved everything about your wedding day here at the Vineyard at Grandview and we wish you a lifetime of happiness!
  • Aubrey

Aubrey · Married on 08/12/2017

We honestly could not have picked a more beautiful location for our wedding day! Kristin was absolutely amazing from the very first day we met her and was a huge help through the planning process. The wine is amazing and everyone could not stop raving about both the wine and the beauty of the location. It was like a scene out of a fairy tale with how green and beautiful it was. Walking down the aisle towards my now husband, I couldn't believe how beautiful it looked and how it made me feel. If I had to redo the wedding I would still pick this location every time and we will absolutely be back again!

Sent on 08/19/2017

Grandview Vineyard's reply:

Thank you Aubrey for the kind words! Thanks once again for choosing to have your wedding here at the Vineyard at Grandview! Please come back and visit us in the tasting room sometime soon ;-)

Sarah · Married on 05/28/2017

The Vineyard @ Grandview was a magical, fairy-like location for our wedding ceremony and reception. The cove offers tranquil beauty, with no additional decorations necessary due to how breathtaking the landscape already is. It is a peaceful, intimate setting to say "I do!" The pavilion also offers a wonderful reception location to get the party started, and help everyone to have a laid back, fun time eating and dancing the night away! The wine is divine, and Kristin the vineyard coordinator is very punctual, helpful, knowledgeable with all the vineyard details, and very sweet and kind as well! If I redid my wedding, I still would choose this place every time! :)

Sent on 06/06/2017

Alyssa · Married on 10/07/2017

My husband and I envisioned our wedding outdoor and the cove at the Vineyard at Grandview was the perfect location! The cove is super private and surrounded by trees. The ceremony took place in front of an arbor with natural greens growing on it. It was so beautiful in October! Kristin, the wedding coordinator at the venue, was so helpful from the moment we reserved our date through our wedding day. She responded promptly to all of my emails and was present on the wedding day to make sure everything ran smoothly.

My only feedback is that the venue only provides one set of chairs. So if you have your ceremony and reception there, you must rent a second set of chairs, which isn't a big deal just something to be aware of when considering budget.

Overall, we couldn't have asked for a more perfect wedding day. The weather was beautiful, and the whole day ran so smoothly. I highly recommend the Vineyard at Grandview to any couple!

Sent on 11/15/2017
    Grandview Vineyard 12
    Grandview Vineyard 13
    Grandview Vineyard 14
    Grandview Vineyard 15

Grandview Vineyard's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words and for choosing The Vineyard at Grandview for your special day! We wish you all the best! Thanks for the feedback on the chairs...great news, we recently purchased new chairs to be used for receptions!

Michelle · Married on 06/08/2019

3.5

We booked this venue in February of 2018!! So excited! Price was great, Kelsey Gibbons is amazing! Very responsive with questions! The cove area is beautiful and they offer a free wine tasting! They have preferred vendors but slow you to utilize anyone of your choosing! So thankful we booked here for our wedding on June 8,2019!!!! Cannot wait to take our friends on the COMPLIMENTARY tour and wine tasting for 10 people when you book!!!

Sent on 05/03/2018