Hollywood, FL 33025 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 24

About The Ultimate Gathering, LLC.

As an Ashworth University graduate in Wedding & Event Planning. I formed an event planning and coordinating business and wanted to let you know that if you or anyone you know needs a wedding, corporate event, or desire to celebrate any life changing event to think of the T.U.G. I Love to create & will work with any intimate or grandiose event. Our website is www.theultimategathering.net.

Another Ultimate Couple and another Ultimate Gathering:

#TheUltimateGathering#theultimategatheringcried#friendship #relationship #boyfriend#girlfriend #dating #courtship #proposal #engagement #wedding #groom#bride #iDo #marriage #married #husband #wife #love #commitment#loyalty #Photography #Gardens #Miami #Florida #kingdomcouple #Family#DaughterFatherDance#Brotherlylove#Dancing #HolyMatrimony#TheTwoShallBecomeOneFlesh #ForsakingAllOthers #TilDeathDoUsPart#ForHisGlory#Engaged#Planning#Budget#Bollywood#weddingcoordinator#Diamonds#rentals#Groom#Bride#engagement#BeachWedding#SouthFlorida#BridalParty#Cake#Publix#Fort Lauderdale#Bouquets#Centerpieces#Bollywood#Love#Life#WeddingDress#T.U.G

Follow The Ultimate Gathering, LLC. on

Jackie4
fea1a18f7ea824ec 1355158867212 archtop
11472csupload42702561

• Videos 4

10 Reviews for The Ultimate Gathering, LLC.

Carla · Married on 08/23/2014

My husband and I are extremely satisfied by all of the services provided by "The Ultimate Gathering" for our wedding. Communication through all the planning process and vendor negotiations was always pleasant, fun, and the end product was a beautiful wedding that was within our budget. Samantha and company did an amazing job helping us through a frightful last minute change of venue for the wedding ceremony and reception. This change in venue was not within their control, but Samantha's calm demeanor kept our emotions in check, and her professional contacts got the event back on track. We are delighted in our decision to work with a wedding planner, and specifically our choice to work with the team at "The Ultimate Gathering".

Sent on 08/27/2014

These ladies did a phenomenal job on our wedding which took place on June 28,2014! They were a God-send for us! We know that God allowed us to find them for our wedding!! When we think about them and how much of a blessing they were, it brings a smile to our hearts! They are very professional and know what they are doing. We can't say enough how much of a blessing it was to have their assistance for our big day and how much it took off of our shoulders!! They work to find the best of the best for you for a reasonable price that works with your budget. They made sure everything was in place prior to the wedding and they made sure everything went well during the wedding; we had no doubt or worries that they wouldn't do their part. They really went above and beyond with everything!! They walked through the wedding planning process with us with great care and diligence. And above all they are very trustworthy, kind-hearted, and genuine! We've fallen in love with them and would do it all over again with them if we could!! They make you feel very welcomed and comfortable and are very down to earth! We highly recommend hiring this team for your wedding or special event! (We had around 336 guest and everything went great!-They are definitely able to handle a large party!) ...We love you Samantha, Cathy, and the whole Ultimate Gathering team!! God bless you guys!! :-)) :-**

Sent on 08/05/2014
  • Nannette

Nannette · Married on 04/05/2014

I've been procrastinating with this review for a while but I'm compelled to do it now before I keep forgetting because this event planner ROCKS to say the least! She is the most authentic and sweet person you could ever meet. Cathy and Samantha came into my life and into my event planning when I was about to go crazy trying to handle everything by myself. They were extremely professional and gave their a hundred and ten percent effort towards my wedding. I called them ANGELS because they saved my event. Their detail to every aspect of the planning was amazing. Their resources are endless. They worked tirelessly to make everything perfect given my high demands for perfection within a very limited budget and time! They made it happen like a dream and I'm FOREVER GRATEFUL to them because I had the most beautiful ceremony and reception any bride could have! I will use The Ultimate Gathering for any future parties and events I have and most certainly recommend them to everyone! If I could give them 10 stars I would! :-)

Sent on 08/07/2014

The Ultimate Gathering, LLC. FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 2,907.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,107.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 4,600.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 171.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Cultural, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

• Hollywood, 33025 See on map
    9548745114 (Other Phone Number)
    9543921221 (Fax Number)