318 North Street, Bennington, VT 05201 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 8

About The Tuscan Sunflower

We are a full service flower shop that specializes in creative and distinctive wedding designs. We have access to an extensive selection of fresh flowers from all over the world and seasonally support our local flower farmers to provide the freshest blooms and help support our community. We are happy to work with all couples to create the most memorable event.

Follow The Tuscan Sunflower on

The Tuscan Sunflower 6
The Tuscan Sunflower 7
  • Jenifer

Jenifer · Married on 09/08/2018

I knew I would be in great hands with Lynn. Have bought arrangements and gifts from her store for many years, so choosing her as my wedding florist was a no-brainer. We met several times to discuss my vision, and she guided me about the names and types of flowers, and worked within my budget, without judgment. I sent her inspiration photos from Pinterest for my bouquet, bridesmaids bouquets and boutonnières... and she executed them PERFECTLY. Delivery was tricky, with drop offs at two locations, but I had no worries with Lynn... I knew everything would be done right and it was. Peace of mind is priceless and you get that when working with Lynn. Thank you for everything!!

Sent on 09/22/2018
    The Tuscan Sunflower 8

The Tuscan Sunflower's reply:

Thank you Jenifer, I am thrilled you were so happy with your wedding flowers ! You were such a beautiful bride.

Rachel · Married on 08/18/2018

The florist at Tuscan Sunflower graciously accepted my request for a last-minute order for my wedding. She sat down with me and asked questions to ensure everything was just as I wanted for my wedding day. She got me a quote for my order the very next day. On the day I picked up her flowers, a staff member helped us get our flowers into our vehicle and very thoroughly explained exactly what should be done with each and every arrangement to ensure they were in the best shape for our wedding the next day. The flowers were absolutely gorgeous and JUST what I had asked for. The arrangements lasted well beyond our wedding which allowed us to enjoy them at home for an entire week. I cannot thank the Tuscan Sunflower enough for all they did to be accommodating and ensure we had the most beautiful arrangements on our special day. THANK YOU to the entire team!

Sent on 08/27/2018

The Tuscan Sunflower's reply:

Thank you Rachel for your kind review. I am appreciative of the great team we are here at The Tuscan Sunflower. Best wishes in your future!

Chelsea · Married on 07/14/2018

Lynn was absolutely fabulous to work with, and the flowers couldn’t have looked better! Everything was better than we imagined it could be.

Sent on 10/13/2018

The Tuscan Sunflower FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 225.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 95.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 12.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 2,010.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit

• 318 North Street Bennington, 05201 See on map