Nearby Vendors to Consider

About The Travel Mechanic

Our clients smile bigger...

We are a family owned full service travel agency with over 25 years of experience. We book all kinds of vacations all over the world, but we love to work with brides! I am a certified honeymoons and destination weddings specialist. I can save you time AND money! Our services are FREE! Call us for a quote and cross honeymoon off your to-do list!

For more information please contact us!

lauren@thetravelmechanic.com

Destn. Weddings (1)
Group Travel (1)
Pacific Islands (1)
Mexico (1)

I worked with Lauren at The Travel Mechanic and she was great. She took the time to answer all of my many questions I had and I would highly recommend her for anyone looking to book a honeymoon; she knows the ins and outs of resorts and how to get the most out of your trip!

Profile Picture Marshall, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Travel

I absolutely cannot say enough good things about Lauren and the Travel Mechanic!! She planned the most amazing trip for us to Chile!! I didn't have much to give her other than a few places we wanted to go and she put together the perfect trip. She took into consideration we wanted to have excursions but also wanted some down time....it was awesome! Our hotels were all great. The hotel in Patagonia was beyond amazing…service, room, food…all of it was perfect! She checked on us throughout the trip and was available to answer a few last minute questions we had while there. She also ensured all the hotels knew I didn't eat gluten (which is huge for me being in a foreign country)! We can't wait to have her plan another trip for us!!

Profile Picture Brittany, 10/14/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Travel

Lauren was so great to work with. She was super efficinet and very flexible. She responds quickly and is fun to work with. We can’t wait to use her again! She takes all the leg work out planning trips that are amazing!!

Profile Picture Jennifer , 10/8/17, 1 Review

0:36 minutes
Real Honeymoons
0:37 minutes

4 ENDORSEMENTS
Very Professional and Highly Recommended.

Lauren is such a sweetheart! Her kind nature will surely make a difference when planning your honeymoon!

Lauren has been a pleasure to work with from Day 1! Every time I refer my clients to her for their travel needs, her initial response is always quick. She is a great listener because she always recommends multiple options covering EXACTLY what the client desired in their travel package. The other thing that I love is how she offers additional options for consideration. Sometimes couples believe that certain locations are out of budget; however, Lauren has exceptional resources and can open your mind to places you only dream about! Definitely hire The Travel Mechanic! She'll take great care of you from start to finish.

Whether you are looking for assistance with planning the perfect Destination Wedding or the perfect Honeymoon Destination...look no further than THE TRAVEL MECHANIC. I love their attentive detail, with all their clients. They are with you from the beginning to the end. I never hesitate to refer my brides to The Travel Mechanic. All my past brides rave about how helpful they were throughout the entire planning process.

Events